Lower Third theory

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
No matter how much people wanna go on about FWHR, Midface ratio, philtrum, mouth, anything, ALL that it is about, is lower third. Show me someone with a great lower third thats ugly.

If you got like a normal IPD and a great lower third, then you will slay (So don't send me that Sal guy).

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 2486

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Shubham4894, GordonFreeman and 16 others
No matter how much people wanna go on about FWHR, Midface ratio, philtrum, mouth, anything, ALL that it is about, is lower third. Show me someone with a great lower third thats ugly.

If you got like a normal IPD and a great lower third, then you will slay (So don't send me that Sal guy).
eye area is like 80% of the face

so idk what ur on abt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1973
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Drugs, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
3850A119 2C24 483B 82A8 D585434531B0

No lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 3832 and 6 others
his mouth is probably average
sometimes i wonder if ive accidentally came to national geographic website based on these village indians u keep posting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel, Eduardo DOV, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 13 others
cope more retarded fucking 2iq chinese bot. tell xinjg ping pong im going to fuck his wife

Lmao you sound hurt on some other shit. Rami mogs you to oblivion

• WTF
Reactions: FatJattMofo
this thread reminded me to watch new mr.robot episode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
Danielholtzclaw 0

• JFL
Reactions: Shubham4894, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Britishlooksmaxxer
Lmao you sound hurt on some other shit. Rami mogs you to oblivion
Tenor

cope more bug eyed faggot. you look like you havent slept in 10,000 years prey ass bunny rabbit subhuman chink

Eye area and lower third rule the face, having somewhat same importance

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894, PubertyMaxxer, Bewusst and 1 other person
preach it brother. jaw and chin is everything

Oh look. Another low IQ post about how one feature is everything.

• +1
Reactions: buflek, eduardkoopman, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
its all relative, harmony is key to a face, jfl if you think otherwise

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Eye area and lower third rule the face, having somewhat same importance
this

A lot of people here are hellbent on calculating exactly the impact of one feature. Sometimes to help them glamorize a certain feature they have

Lower third and eyes are both probably equally important. I noticed lower third is more important for sex appeal though

Jaw and chin are IMO more important than eyes on a mans face, having a robust jaw will automatically make you look a strong dominant alpha male, I rather have good jaw and chin growth with cuck eyes than pretty eyes with recessed cuck lower third.

There is a whole phenotype of guys that look like brock Lesnar that have good lower third and normal IPD but are ugly.
iu

There is a whole phenotype of guys that look like brock Lesnar that have good lower third and normal IPD but are ugly.
iu

Looking like that is still chad and will make you slay. Its literally ogremax theory

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

Cope gandy would still be a slayer if he has a shit lower third because he has a god eye area. Eye area over everything

it's very important but yeah eye area is also super important

fml i don't have either

• So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
OP screwed himself by making this threat

iu
he's bloated and still chad. He would be even bigger slayer at low bf

Compact forwards grown midface with hunter eyes mogs lower third

What about Asians with a good lower third? It seems as though that any one hyper attractive feature only works if the rest of the face is at least average. Many Indians have strong jawlines and yet are still seen as not as attractive as a below-average white male.

Hunter eyes are the most important ded srs

Are those blue contacts or why are they so blue?
Im not sure. I think orb naturally has blue eyes. You can increase the brightness by playing with the saturation tho