Lowering bodyfat changes on face?

F

FMLplus

Banned
How much would going from 20% bodyfat to 10% change your appearance?

there's a massive difference for the better if you have an at least average bone structure, most males usually see a difference in face definition first when losing weight

@Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
there's a massive difference for the better if you have an at least average bone structure, most males usually see a difference in face definition first when losing weight
You think it also takes away from harmony and eye area?

Lets say chico would have been 20% bodyfat

You think it also takes away from harmony and eye area?

Lets say chico would have been 20% bodyfat
harmony of course, eye area isn't affected too much by higher bf but it does make your cheekbones pop out much less which lessens the intensity of the midface and gives you a high trust look. obviously this all depends on ur bone structure, if you have a recessed maxilla low bf will make your face look sunken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
How much would going from 20% bodyfat to 10% change your appearance?
@Alarico8

I'm 18% at the moment but I look leaner. Cutting down from near 30% has been a game changer, PM me if you'd like pictures. 20% to 10% is very significant too, provided you have at least decent bone structure. Your profile will look sharper, from the front you'll look leaner, and if you have a decent ogee curve at the end your 3/4s will skyrocket. If you've not got the bones it won't be much of a difference, might even look worse. If you were to show us pictures we might be able to figure it out.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 470 and androidcel
I'm 18% at the moment but I look leaner. Cutting down from near 30% has been a game changer, PM me if you'd like pictures. 20% to 10% is very significant too, provided you have at least decent bone structure. Your profile will look sharper, from the front you'll look leaner, and if you have a decent ogee curve at the end your 3/4s will skyrocket. If you've not got the bones it won't be much of a difference, might even look worse. If you were to show us pictures we might be able to figure it out.
pm me chad

So the better the bone structure underneath , the worse it is to be fat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 470
So the better the bone structure underneath , the worse it is to be fat?
obviously, you're hiding that bone structure under the fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
doesn't matter if you have bones or not, being low bf% is always important. it is only non-surgical looksmaxxing that can go up your psl point by 2-3.

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm and Deleted member 656