Lowering estrogen for the purpose of losing water and altering fat distribution

N

Nordic

Iron
On AAS cycle, if you get a bloated face, the estrogen feedback is generally the culprit. I'm not on any cycle these days, but I've lost a lot of weight the last year, and I can't help but think my face is still fatter and more bloated than it was the last time I was my current weight, many years ago. Back then, I still had the effects of some aromatase inhibitors in my body. If you're a healthy man with no apparent endocrinological issues (spelled right?), is there any research to indicate an AI could be helpful in liposculpting yourself, or even lose more fat altogether? I'll dig into it no matter what, but thought it could be wise to hear if any of you have contemplated the idea already.

why not just cut out carbs and sodium, way easier and approachable

I'd rather not make lifestyle sacrifices, if possible

Well you'd rather take illegal prescription pills from the internet that could mess up your entire hormonal balance and structure just so you can eat chips and salty sht? ok

edit : that came off rude, i mean it's not such a big change man.. also its totally healthy and natural too

Well you'd rather take illegal prescription pills from the internet that could mess up your entire hormonal balance and structure just so you can eat chips and salty sht? ok

edit : that came off rude, i mean it's not such a big change man.. also its totally healthy and natural too

It is, but I'd spend my days reminiscing about how nice life was before I started dieting.

The AIs aren't illegal in my country, that's part of the appeal. And they don't cause any side effects that are either irreversible nor untreatable.

jefferson