Lowest T poster on site

OP sounds pretty low T ngl

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 483 and badromance
OP sounds pretty low T ngl
he is retarded making threads like this
that indian shitskin @Phad was acting tough then he got tired of his persona and he left
Op will see soon that he is stupid and stop

he is retarded making threads like this
that indian shitskin @Phad was acting tough then he got tired of his persona and he left
Op will see soon that he is stupid and stop

Buddy tell me what have I said thats untrue.

You arent postmaxxing and crying like a little bitch every second post & thread you make?

@chadisnow
Unironically.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Insomniac
Unironically

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, Deleted member 483 and 1 other person
Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Insomniac and Deleted member 483

• +1
Reactions: Autist

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Shut this site down. It has proven to be a positive feedback loop for users with mental illnesses. Mark my words this site will become indistinguishable from lookism in a few months. I thought it was actually sane a while back.
I'd really agree. Dont know what really happened. Every critical thought is just responded to with meme bullshit. Sad theaw actually think they're red pulled. Not. Just losers with no social skills.

I'd really agree. Dont know what really happened. Every critical thought is just responded to with meme bullshit. Sad theaw actually think they're red pulled. Not. Just losers with no social skills.

• browses psl site
  • calls others losers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel, Autist and 2 others
Every critical thought is just responded to with meme bullshit.
If it is responded with "meme bullshit" then most likely your thought wasn't critical, but some cuck argument.
Just losers with no social skills.
"INKELZ SHOULD LEAVE THE BASEMENT AND GO OUT MOOAR"
Retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and Autist
Knajjd said his sex drive has died

You are low IQ therefore lower inhib than most people here. You have a good voice, one of the best on this forum and in generally above average. Your frame is also decent along with height. You are not tall, but tall enough for it not to be a failo.

You also attended female based highschool (90% females according to you) for 4 years and in general you put yourself in situation way more of interacting with girls than other people here. You also literally asked girls out whichs far more than lot do here.

Given all that, you're still incel, virgin. Even after desperately trying. Why could that be? In your mind you've got frame, height, voice, lowIQ->lowinhib, NT etc. You also think your body "looks good enough" as in clothes you look "intimidating" etc. So what's stopping you? Here comes the part where you think you're a "mentalcel" and thats the reason youre not good enough.

Your peers, at your age, other guys have girls begging them to creampie them every single week. At your age money and status doesnt matter yet, so you cant even cope with that. You have people shorter than you, with shittier frame, with girlier voice, with acting more autistic even slaying girls left and right while you create your little low Tvalidation whoring threads every. single. day. What is the difference between you and them? (besides them fucking like wild rabbits)

They have the face and you dont. This is what it comes down to at the end of the day

what about me? LUUL

Haven't been here long enough.

@badromance you are what incels think when someone gets called gymcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel, Autist and 3 others
@badromance you are what incels think when someone gets called gymcel
@badromance is what people think of when they think of ugly poorcel low T slav cucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, androidcel, heroinfather and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, heroinfather and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Now I wait for him to reply with when the coping is too strong.gif or lion motivation.jpeg

Daily reminder he said I look like Chico and tried to insult my appearance and make me look low T but it just turned into a thread about how good my eye area is

Over for @badromance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, Coping and 1 other person
Now I wait for him to reply with when the coping is too strong.gif or lion motivation.jpeg

Daily reminder he said I look like Chico and tried to insult my appearance and make me look low T but it just turned into a thread about how good my eye area is

Over for @badromance

View attachment 31084
View attachment 31085

Narcycel slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Over for @badromance

View attachment 31084
View attachment 31085
don't forget he will try to copy undisputed form lookism to cover for his subhumanity tryna look alpha on a random forum JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
It is over for muh sides
1557_omegalul.png

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, androidcel, heroinfather and 2 others
I just post here to discuss blackpill shit and laugh at fucked up threads like this. Low t, high t, Muh dik pp

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: androidcel, Autist and Coping
Are you legit retarded or have mental issues

Im not trying and I cant talk to girls i like.

End of this.

reason you can't talk is that girls are repulsed when they see your facial bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, badromance and Deleted member 483
You are low IQ therefore lower inhib than most people here. You have a good voice, one of the best on this forum and in generally above average. Your frame is also decent along with height. You are not tall, but tall enough for it not to be a failo.

You also attended female based highschool (90% females according to you) for 4 years and in general you put yourself in situation way more of interacting with girls than other people here. You also literally asked girls out whichs far more than lot do here.

Given all that, you're still incel, virgin. Even after desperately trying. Why could that be? In your mind you've got frame, height, voice, lowIQ->lowinhib, NT etc. You also think your body "looks good enough" as in clothes you look "intimidating" etc. So what's stopping you? Here comes the part where you think you're a "mentalcel" and thats the reason youre not good enough.

Your peers, at your age, other guys have girls begging them to creampie them every single week. At your age money and status doesnt matter yet, so you cant even cope with that. You have people shorter than you, with shittier frame, with girlier voice, with acting more autistic even slaying girls left and right while you create your little low Tvalidation whoring threads every. single. day. What is the difference between you and them? (besides them fucking like wild rabbits)

They have the face and you dont. This is what it comes down to at the end of the day
Pass me the rope please

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 483
@TRUE_CEL its been5 years bhai ofbeing on this forum

@TRUE_CEL its been5 years bhai ofbeing on this forum