Lowest T poster on site

@FatmanO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, Bur_01, badromance and 2 others
i just cant get over how fatman thinks he isn't ugly despite being incel and getting told multiple times online that he is below average. I mog him and im legit subhuman.

he knows hes ugly, hes just in this "flight or fight" type of last-resort coping to keep rope away. i told him multiple times he should get the fuck out of these places as hes too fucking dumb and mentally weak to handle people pinpointing to his subhumanity.

i legit believe hes gna rope if he keeps validation whoring around while staying an incel. mb someone should message his dad to take the computer away and put some trenbolone in his sandwhich

muh loose skin bro
muh sucked in cheek frauded tinder matches bro
muh bear mode bro
muh youtube videos about women as a virgin

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
i just cant get over how fatman thinks he isn't ugly despite being incel and getting told multiple times online that he is below average. I mog him and im legit subhuman.
Being told by a bunch of men that you're below average doesn't mean much though. Men are competitive and like tearing others down because they're insecure about themselves. Maybe @FatmanO gets IOIs from women, we can't tell for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
HE mogs in motion

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Being told by a bunch of men that you're below average doesn't mean much though. Men are competitive and like tearing others down because they're insecure about themselves. Maybe @FatmanO gets IOIs from women, we can't tell for sure.
they're not really indicators of interest, if you're taller than ost people alot of women will look at you just to see if you have a good face, if you catch them doing it doesnt mean they were interested, its just them checking to see if face matches height

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 656, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
he knows hes ugly, hes just in this "flight or fight" type of last-resort coping to keep rope away. i told him multiple times he should get the fuck out of these places as hes too fucking dumb and mentally weak to handle people pinpointing to his subhumanity.

i legit believe hes gna rope if he keeps validation whoring around while staying an incel. mb someone should message his dad to take the computer away and put some trenbolone in his sandwhich

muh loose skin bro
muh bear mode bro
Legit as always ngl

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel, badromance and 1 other person
daily reminder that this is me(6'5 alpha male )

does this look low T to you ?
IM THE HIGHEST NATURAL T USER HERE
FOOTBALL BOOST T TO OBLIVION
keep crying for me dogs

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and kobecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and kobecel
sad thing is that they both are under 20 lmao
pm me your face you shitposting cuck
let's see if you are sadder than me
sheep mentallity
good luck in your lifes,dogs.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and kobecel
they're not really indicators of interest, if you're taller than ost people alot of women will look at you just to see if you have a good face, if you catch them doing it doesnt mean they were interested, its just them checking to see if face matches height
So when is it legit for @FatmanO? What should ideally happen?

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
You guys are too harsh on Farman jfl he’s average facially and has decent height and frame, he can ascend with surgeries since he has good pheno as well. At worst he’s slightly below average facially, the average guy looks like shit faggots

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel

muh loose skin bro
muh bear mode bro
He needs to inject asap

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 483
You guys are too harsh on Farman jfl he’s average facially and has decent height and frame, he can ascend with surgeries since he has good pheno as well. At worst he’s slightly below average facially, the average guy looks like shit faggots

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 483

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel and Coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and SayNoToRotting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and kobecel
i will test it specificalliy for you next week and post it here

Screenshot this and wait for me.

if its anything over 400 ng/dl, consider me surprised

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel and badromance
Yeh lol these guys are coping
I think most are joking imo anyway cause I was bad facially before

• Love it
Reactions: Coping
Yeh lol these guys are coping
I think most are joking imo anyway cause I was bad facially before

You are low IQ therefore lower inhib than most people here. You have a good voice, one of the best on this forum and in generally above average. Your frame is also decent along with height. You are not tall, but tall enough for it not to be a failo.

You also attended female based highschool (90% females according to you) for 4 years and in general you put yourself in situation way more of interacting with girls than other people here. You also literally asked girls out whichs far more than lot do here.

Given all that, you're still incel, virgin. Even after desperately trying. Why could that be? In your mind you've got frame, height, voice, lowIQ->lowinhib, NT etc. You also think your body "looks good enough" as in clothes you look "intimidating" etc. So what's stopping you? Here comes the part where you think you're a "mentalcel" and thats the reason youre not good enough.

Your peers, at your age, other guys have girls begging them to creampie them every single week. At your age money and status doesnt matter yet, so you cant even cope with that. You have people shorter than you, with shittier frame, with girlier voice, with acting more autistic even slaying girls left and right while you create your little low Tvalidation whoring threads every. single. day. What is the difference between you and them? (besides them fucking like wild rabbits)

They have the face and you dont. This is what it comes down to at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and kobecel
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEM

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 483
You are low IQ therefore lower inhib than most people here. You have a good voice, one of the best on this forum and in generally above average. Your frame is also decent along with height. You are not tall, but tall enough for it not to be a failo.

You also attended female based highschool (90% females according to you) for 4 years and in general you put yourself in situation way more of interacting with girls than other people here. You also literally asked girls out whichs far more than lot do here.

Given all that, you're still incel, virgin. Even after desperately trying. Why could that be? In your mind you've got frame, height, voice, lowIQ->lowinhib, NT etc. You also think your body "looks good enough" as in clothes you look "intimidating" etc. So what's stopping you? Here comes the part where you think you're a "mentalcel" and thats the reason youre not good enough.

Your peers, at your age, other guys have girls begging them to creampie them every single week. At your age money and status doesnt matter yet, so you cant even cope with that. You have people shorter than you, with shittier frame, with girlier voice, with acting more autistic even slaying girls left and right while you create your little low Tvalidation whoring threads every. single. day. What is the difference between you and them? (besides them fucking like wild rabbits)

They have the face and you dont. This is what it comes down to at the end of the day
Are you legit retarded or have mental issues

Im not trying and I cant talk to girls i like.

End of this.

Are you legit retarded or have mental issues

Im not trying and I cant talk to girls i like.

End of this.

we got to the ad hominem boys, must've hit a nerve this time.

End of this? Yeah I wish I wasnt seeing ur autistic videos both here and on lookism and your desperate attempts at validation seeking. You should end it..... *these ?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Low T posters? Yeah ones that constantly run around calling other low t for not being legit crazy.
Shut this site down. It has proven to be a positive feedback loop for users with mental illnesses. Mark my words this site will become indistinguishable from lookism in a few months. I thought it was actually sane a while back.

• +1
Reactions: badromance