Kraken
No other drug does what it does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Lev Peshkov
I believe your avi can illustrate that pretty well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted, Darkstrand, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
the only drugs that i'm planning to try at some point in my life (that i haven't tried yet) are either LSD, DMT or shrooms.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6400, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
the only drugs that i'm planning to try at some point in my life (that i haven't tried yet) are either LSD, DMT or shrooms.
Shrooms are somewhat similar to LSD
I'm no expert but I think LSD is pretty harmless if only done like once a month and not too much of it but it effects the brain so I'm not sure can any high iq cels divulge

Shrooms are somewhat similar to LSD
I'm no expert but I think LSD is pretty harmless if only done like once a month and not too much of it but it effects the brain so I'm not sure can any high iq cels divulge
yea it seems to definitely have it's mental effects on some people, not much outside of that from what i've heard though

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
I have a tab that I will take one of these days.
I want to try and ascend my mind while high off it I have to become low inhib

• +1
LSD is very strange. i had to get a coach home from a friends house on a comedown and got kicked off for trying to scam by saying i would get off earlier than i was planning to. i got stuck in a retail park until my parents picked me up 6 hours later, worst experience of my life

I have a tab that I will take one of these days.
I want to try and ascend my mind while high off it I have to become low inhib
try doing it in a completely dark room. people have had some interesting experiences i've heard

try doing it in a completely dark room. people have had some interesting experiences i've heard
I will look for into it I was planning on driving to the lake parking next to the water and just chillin there all day but maybe a dark room will have an effect on me

Damn right. Inb4 "Muh shrooms" shrooms are like fairy tale

• +1
I will look for into it I was planning on driving to the lake parking next to the water and just chillin there all day but maybe a dark room will have an effect on me
that's not a bad idea either, maybe just go into a calm environment like what you said if it's your first time

• +1
that's not a bad idea either, maybe just go into a calm environment like what you said if it's your first time
No bro I am the luckiest human alive look up the virtual reality game called blade and sorcery I played that while trippin and literally thought I was there killing ppl with lightsabers and medival weapons it was amazing

• Love it
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
I've never tried LSD, tempted to do so in the future

• +1
No bro I am the luckiest human alive look up the virtual reality game called blade and sorcery I played that while trippin and literally thought I was there killing ppl with lightsabers and medival weapons it was amazing
I'm definitely gonna have my fun with psychedelics as well. Sound like too great of an experience to miss out on.

• +1
Damn right. Inb4 "Muh shrooms" shrooms are like fairy tale
They are quite similar, shrooms just have different more wavy visuals and higher contrast of colors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Swolepenisman and Lev Peshkov
They are quite similar, shrooms just have different more wavy visuals and higher contrast of colors
Ye man, I prefer shrooms. Feels more Intersting and exciting.

• +1
  • +1
Joe Rogan disagrees *dmt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Swolepenisman and TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Swolepenisman
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lev Peshkov
It's opens the gate to a higher dimension and you have no choice but to enter :feelsgiga:

• +1
Does it help with motor tics?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted
You should and could you imagine if we combined the most Pitt like features from both our faces then we truly would look like him
See you at the Oscars 2025
1754C974 79D9 4AF1 8BC3 D727383B5261

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Swolepenisman

• +1
I just got a new plug that sells acid I think it's time I do it

probably start with a low dose 100ug, move up to 200ug on the second trip

• +1
LSD will show you the true black pills. I only took one and a half 125ug tabs and learned a lot. Make sure you listen to music. I've never heard music like while tripping. One of the big ones was that none of my flaws are holding me back. It’s me. I have nothing to blame but my own inhibitions. I also learned there’s more to life than just chasing girls. Settling down with a woman and starting a family will be infinitely more gratifying than hedonistic raw desire. I also feel closer to God/the universe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Swolepenisman and Bewusst
MDMA is also amazing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted