LYMPH NODES RUINING JAW VISIBILITY

O

Ocelot

So I have a decent jaw, but since last year September, the submandibular lymph nodes have grown larger, to the point where they protrude outwards, which has utterly ruined my jaw visibility. Now my jaw looks like I gained 5 kg of body fat because of these stupid lymph nodes in my neck. They haven’t gotten smaller in all these months, nothing changed.

I went to a doctor who did an ultrasound, said they were enlarged. When I asked him why and if they’ll go back to normal, he just said it’s because I’m in my “growing stage.” Fuckin hate when these lazy doctors who haven’t touched a textbook since they graduated 46 years ago give such vague BS explanations.

Since literally nothing has changed about it, I’m worrying they’ll stay there permanently. Any surgeries I can do to remove this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, goat2x, S ݁݁ and 4 others
lefort4

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame, Solidcoin, S ݁݁ and 5 others
brb using imagination since no pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, Deleted member 2012, IWantToMax and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Thought it was descriptive enough
I just want to see your sub-human jawline and feel good about myself. Is it too much to ask?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents, Deleted member 7029, joel17 and 10 others
I just want to see your sub-human jawline and feel good about myself. Is it too much to ask?
I probably mog you without the lymph nodes bs. Rope you worthless trash can :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 3832, S ݁݁ and 4 others
I probably mog you without the lymph nodes bs. Rope you worthless trash can :feelskek:
Even by removing all the fucking tumorous glands in your goddamn sub-human body, you can't even come close to my supreme PSL value.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, Deleted member 4416, S ݁݁ and 7 others
Even by removing all the fucking tumorous glands in your goddamn sub-human body, you can't even come close to my supreme PSL value.
JFL I wouldn’t talk all that shit if I were you. Soon you’ll be sucking my 11 inch monster cock as I dickmog you into submission.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
see another doctor bro

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
pics

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 1 other person
I had that too, they went away after I just dropped BF tbh, also did some autistic massages you could find on youtube

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
I had that too, they went away after I just dropped BF tbh, also did some autistic massages you could find on youtube
Sorry for responding so late can you tell me what exactly you did? The "autistic massages" and anything else. Were your submandibular ones swollen or other lymph nodes? Btw I'm asking because it's still the same for me. My BF% is around 13% now still no change in the lymph nodes.

Sorry for responding so late can you tell me what exactly you did? The "autistic massages" and anything else. Were your submandibular ones swollen or other lymph nodes? Btw I'm asking because it's still the same for me. My BF% is around 13% now still no change in the lymph nodes.
When I did my research I found out they were called parotid glands, I was around that BF too and it looked very weird, you just need to hydrate and eat normally low carb they will go away, I sometimes get them when I eat high carb/sugar tbh

what I did was drink water and suck on lemons

When I did my research I found out they were called parotid glands, I was around that BF too and it looked very weird, you just need to hydrate and eat normally low carb they will go away, I sometimes get them when I eat high carb/sugar tbh

what I did was drink water and suck on lemons
But I had an ultrasound the doctor saw the submandibular lymph nodes were enlarged, not the parotid glands. Also which autistic massages? I've tried low carb a few months ago for 3 months and nothing changed then too. I usually drink around 3L of water a day so yeah that doesn't work.
suck on lemons
wtf

But I had an ultrasound the doctor saw the submandibular lymph nodes were enlarged, not the parotid glands. Also which autistic massages? I've tried low carb a few months ago for 3 months and nothing changed then too. I usually drink around 3L of water a day so yeah that doesn't work.
that sounds like someting else, but my doctor also told me some bullshit with 0 advice

I had B area swollen it looked fat af and was hiding my Gonion definition, while rest of my jawline was very defined, also when I was flexing masseters they were getting bigger too

that sounds like someting else, but my doctor also told me some bullshit with 0 advice

View attachment 412969
I had B area swollen it looked fat af and was hiding my Gonion definition, while rest of my jawline was very defined, also when I was flexing masseters they were getting bigger too
Tbh my B area has gotten worse too because of this. The lymph nodes pushed the skin outwards everywhere nearby. Fuckin annoying me for months now. Thanks tho

water fast for a few days/weeks

ded srs

Mewing and overall posture correction can tighten the submental region. And having a clean diet (low in gluten and sugar) will detoxify the body and might decrease the lymph size imo not sure though.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Mewing and overall posture correction can tighten the submental region. And having a clean diet (low in gluten and sugar) will detoxify the body and might decrease the lymph size imo not sure though.
I have been mewing for submental since I had this thing. The thing is, definitely not coincidentally, my hyoid bone position lowered in the exact same time period my lymph nodes started appearing a few months ago. Before, my hyoid was invisible god-tier, now it's slightly visible. It's not really the problem, but it could be related to the whole lymph node thing.

true
mine was always swollen before tonsillectomy looked liek trash

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
I have been mewing for submental since I had this thing. The thing is, definitely not coincidentally, my hyoid bone position lowered in the exact same time period my lymph nodes started appearing a few months ago. Before, my hyoid was invisible god-tier, now it's slightly visible. It's not really the problem, but it could be related to the whole lymph node thing.
Do you have any allergies or any gut problems?

Any scratches/wounds in the neck area? teeth problems (undiagnosed)? an infection like a cold/flu in the last month? any other general symptoms -fever ,fatigue, waking up sweating?

in general, lymph nodes rarely if ever act up without a reason. did the doc mention an exact size?

Get checked for cancer bro something is up. Get bloodwork done asap to check SR.

I have this on my neck, had em for 2 years now on my right side. One side is angular one side is melted lmfao it's fucked.

docs don't know what it is tho, they've stayed the same size for years

I found a lump in my neck recently, found out from an ultrasound that it was an enlarged saliva gland. My jaw visibility also isn't the best.

So I have a decent jaw, but since last year September, the submandibular lymph nodes have grown larger, to the point where they protrude outwards, which has utterly ruined my jaw visibility. Now my jaw looks like I gained 5 kg of body fat because of these stupid lymph nodes in my neck. They haven’t gotten smaller in all these months, nothing changed.

I went to a doctor who did an ultrasound, said they were enlarged. When I asked him why and if they’ll go back to normal, he just said it’s because I’m in my “growing stage.” Fuckin hate when these lazy doctors who haven’t touched a textbook since they graduated 46 years ago give such vague BS explanations.

Since literally nothing has changed about it, I’m worrying they’ll stay there permanently. Any surgeries I can do to remove this?
You have bigger things to worry about than jawline visibility

You have bigger things to worry about than jawline visibility
For now no. My only real failos are chin and lack of upper eye fat, which I cannot do much about right now, and manletism is unfixable, so jawline visibility is important. I need my validation boyo all my friends comment on my jaw.

I have this on my neck, had em for 2 years now on my right side. One side is angular one side is melted lmfao it's fucked.

docs don't know what it is tho, they've stayed the same size for years
got the same thing did you get rid of them ?