M (21) .help this curry in ascending.

I didn't turn op down ngl
IK but u have to ascend ngl ur pheno is good just fix ur mouth area and forward growth

u will probs have to ditch ur family tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
IK but u have to ascend ngl ur pheno is good just fix ur mouth area and forward growth

u will probs have to ditch ur family tho

I have an idea for ascension i need 3 surgeries.

Monobloc,Lefort 3,bimax+lipofailure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
  • +1
My height is decent..5'10"..I just wanna know the flaws that I have & any helpful suggestions like surgeries are welcome. Do let me know my psl ranking fellowcels.View attachment 344171View attachment 344172View attachment 344173View attachment 344176View attachment 344178

This is what you need coming from a fellow curry cel

1) lose body fat to see if you have some kind of defination in your face . It doesn’t looks like you have any definition in your jaw and cheeks because of high body fat so drop that first by losing weight.

2) inject Testosteone and maybe HGH to masculine the face a bit srs And look into mewing/ hard mewing

3) something to whiten your skin

4) Possibly custom wrap around double jaw surgery

5) Infraorbitals rim impants, para nasel implants, Supra orbital rim implants.

6) Possible Rhinoplasty

Right now your psl is 3/8 brutally honest. Smv is 0/10. Avg curries that are lean and are avg looking for a curry have a smv of 3-4/10. If you don’t get any surgeries it’s preety much over . Get a high paying job and then arrange marriage max.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
i pray u get it done bro

will you have kids?

No after watching black pill tv their is no point also i realize my kids aren't me so their's no fucking point at the end of the day i will qoute a song i know.

''it's my life,it's know or never i ain't gonna forever i just wanna live while alive''

• +1
Please don't refer to yourself as curry...
yea I dislike when ppl use that term to refer to themselves as tbh. Its kind of annoying, just say Indian tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262
My height is decent..5'10"
tenor.gif

• +1
We aren't "fellowcels" ffs we are the biggest chads in the world

you aren't 5'11 ur curry u are 5'7 max

face is probs average under fat
I wouldn't lie ..I am 5'10"...many curries are in 5'9"-6' height range these days..I see most of them in my College
Honestly my first thought. He doesn't look 5'10.
😂..i am 5'10"
Ain't any kind of cel
Just found this site through googling rhino for men

Saw some high IQ and joined
First saw the off topic full of autism after I joined

This site got a lot of Chad's ngl

Lose fat
Upper eyelid fucks you hard
Chin looks resecced probably why you jutting
Hair is thinning
Fix eyebrow shape

Lose fat before getting a rating
Yes I am around 22% bodyfat right now.. trying to lose fat and gain some muscles.

Last edited:
  • +1
This is what you need coming from a fellow curry cel

1) lose body fat to see if you have some kind of defination in your face . It doesn’t looks like you have any definition in your jaw and cheeks because of high body fat so drop that first by losing weight.

2) inject Testosteone and maybe HGH to masculine the face a bit srs And look into mewing/ hard mewing

3) something to whiten your skin

4) Possibly custom wrap around double jaw surgery

5) Infraorbitals rim impants, para nasel implants, Supra orbital rim implants.

6) Possible Rhinoplasty

Right now your psl is 3/8 brutally honest. Smv is 0/10. Avg curries that are lean and are avg looking for a curry have a smv of 3-4/10. If you don’t get any surgeries it’s preety much over . Get a high paying job and then arrange marriage max.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
I don’t think you look bad, I would say average. Lose bodyfat and gain muscle. You look a bit childish so anything to increase masculinity would benefit you. Nose doesn’t look bad IMO and if you are thinking of how to surgically improve, a sliding genioplasty to increase chin height and projection could be a good improvement IMO. Your chin isn’t terribly weak, but it definitely isn’t “strong” and having a strong chin is pretty much a universally attractive male feature.
Losing weight.gaining muscle,whitemaxxing and saving hair is my goal

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
5A1E0806 5FB4 45BC BF9E 07B07031812F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., curryslayerordeath and 3 others
dat curry bigonial width never ceases to amaze

• +1
Losing weight.gaining muscle,whitemaxxing and saving hair is my goal
follow tit bot's guide its much better u need lose weight asap and get some contacts you can probably do well after u surgerymaxx

• +1
Lose the weight then come back so we can properly assess potential
It looks pretty over ngl.

• +1
Sorry, your pheno is irredeemable failo. You will have to looksmax with low bodyfat and muscle to even have a shot at ascending without betabux

• +1
over in the west, go back to india

• +1
full body bleaching

get to 8% bodyfat

lift and inject test the sides are worth the rewards

get hair systems

get stroma

get tattoos

wear lifts

this is legit ascension plan. also if ur native curry forcibly change ur accent

u only have one life dont let anyone tell you its over

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Darklord, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
you look better than me tbh
No he doesn’t
full body bleaching

get to 8% bodyfat

lift and inject test the sides are worth the rewards

get hair systems

get stroma

get tattoos

wear lifts

this is legit ascension plan. also if ur native curry forcibly change ur accent

u only have one life dont let anyone tell you its over
This shit barely would even work for tall whites in 2020 man...

• +1
Show me your pics..

Your lower third (width, jaw angle, ramus, projection) is much better than mine, your nose is much better than mine, and you've got better chin height+width. Cheekbones look to be the same low set (big flaw). The only things I have on you are a better eye area and lighter skin tone.

• +1
Your lower third (width, jaw angle, ramus, projection) is much better than mine, your nose is much better than mine, and you've got better chin height+width. Cheekbones look to be the same low set (big flaw). The only things I have on you are a better eye area and lighter skin tone.
Hi have to really try hard on the skin tone stuff now...it's really a game changer...also I am fat now...maybe losing a few pounds being oit some facial aesthetics to the table....skin,weight and eyes..gotta do something about it.... still can I see your photo?

• +1
My height is decent..5'10"..I just wanna know the flaws that I have & any helpful suggestions like surgeries are welcome. Do let me know my psl ranking fellowcels.View attachment 344171View attachment 344172View attachment 344173View attachment 344176View attachment 344178
drop bodyfat to around 10%.
Get a bit more jacked.
Skin fade the sides.
Grow stuble and keep it trimmed to around 1 in length. Bottom pic is alright, but you need more stuble covering your lower third

• +1
Vishnu fucked you very hard...

• +1