[M37] I already know it's over tbh, and fully aware I look alot older than 37. I post on incels.is, thought i'd drop my pics here for anyone curious

Deleted member 9878

Deleted member 9878

Iron
First off, Hi everyone on looksmax :)👌 and incels.is users who also post here lol :feelskek: I mainly post on incels.is, you can't post selfies on there which is fair enough, so I thought I'd post some here. Was hesitant for ages about doxxing myself but have come to realise that it doesn't much matter lol. At the end of the day I'm 37 and have been through a hell of alot in my life, so if anyone close to me does find these pics and sees my posts I've made on forums well big fucking deal haha!

I put my beat-up look down to a combination of years of homelessness and being exposed to the harsh weather elements, 20 years of hardcore chronic alcoholism, a side-effect of the many illnesses I have developed from alcoholism, and plain ol' shit genetics. Basically means that I have aged like a banana and look and can (and usually do 9/10) pass for at least 55 years old if not 60. The last 2 years I'd say I've rapidly aged, that's when my hair started going grey/white and receding. It's probably because my health rapidly deteriorated in those years, and I was having long stays in hospital every couple of months. The last near-death experience I had aged me both physically and mentally.

Now I've made my first post here, I'll see how things with this forum, and if I lke it I'll probably split my time between here and incels.is.

Good to be here, I'm gonna go and have a look around now :cool:

Me1
Me2
Met1

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, RopeMaxxed, Gengar and 62 others
if not larp. you look 75

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: pardocel, eyearea, IndianJock and 20 others
@Amnesia in 5 years

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Deleted member 30432, RopeMaxxed and 33 others
did you mean to type 73?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 2012, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Jesus christ. Do something about your hair and skin lol

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deleted member 1707 and CursedOne
don't come close to my bro @youngmaxxing i warn you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Celexawer, NothingCanStopMe and 5 others
You were born in 1983? Fuark

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
I'm honestly surprised you are virgin. Also, this is @Amnesia in 5 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 9072 and sytyl
Jesus christ. Do something about your hair and skin lol
My hair is actually down way past my shoulders, just can't see it as it's tied back. As for my skin, well 5 and a half years sleeping rough plus 20 years of alcohol, drugs and smoking will age your skin right up tbh.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, LampPostPrime and NothingCanStopMe
dn rd, but just remember O'BHAI MOGS

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, joeveniro, Heguldus and 7 others
It’s basically as over as it gets. Only thing you can do is run SilverFox game tbh which would work

I suggest that

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Heguldus, Lolcel and 2 others
You look older than 60.

you aged worse than chico holy shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, RopeMaxxed, MoggerChad and 7 others
fuck this is suifuel I don't wanna be like you. Sorry you have to live this life.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
It’s basically as over as it gets. Only thing you can do is run SilverFox game tbh which would work

I suggest that
Oh I've known for years that it's over, I'm in no way deluded about that lol :feelskek: My posts incels.is will back this up. If anything, I get "old man" respect alot even though I'm 37. I guess that's something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 6572, joeveniro and 5 others
Sorry to hear that man. Life fucking sucks sometimes and sounds like you got dealt a shit hand.

Word of warning most people here are edgy teenagers, so don’t expect much positive feedback. What are you personally looking for in your life going forward?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, RopeMaxxed, Yerico7 and 14 others
I feel sad to hear your story, ngl. I could give you some advices that would improve your looks drastically but at this point it might actually not be worth the effort.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 5912 and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 4416 and St. Wristcel
Oh I've known for years that it's over, I'm in no way deluded about that lol :feelskek: My posts incels.is will back this up. If anything, I get "old man" respect alot even though I'm 37. I guess that's something.
I bet you would have been attractive had you not been ruined by environmental factors. Slayer eye area tbh

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, joeveniro and Deleted member 4416
Biker gang maxx brah. You could run a mean Hell’s Angels game.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Sorry to hear that man. Life fucking sucks sometimes and sounds like you got dealt a shit hand.

Word of warning most people here are edgy teenagers, so don’t expect much positive feedback. What are you personally looking for in your life going forward?
Don't worry, I'm fully prepared for a "Roast" if that's what happens lol. At this moment I'm just happy to be alive tbh as I nearly died last year, which actually turned out to be a positive thing for me (bizzarely enough), as it gave me a chance to go into rehab and get clean, and on leaving there get a place to live afer 5 and a half years on the streets.

So basically, more of the same is cool by me for the time being.

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 1707, joeveniro and 4 others
I figure there is a niche market for foids who like alcoholics/rugged men. Idk maybe I'm coping.
Imagine caring about dating if you suffer from addiction and serious health problems. Just shows how most users here are young and haven‘t been through a lot

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Artemis, Yerico7 and 9 others
Faceapps.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6986, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 1400 and 1 other person
if not larp, i admire your balls op

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, joeveniro, Deleted member 1400 and 3 others
You probably look like this, which is still subhuman but not as bad as in your pics, and jfl at users not seeing that you used faceapp to age your face
FaceApp 1600742346655

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, joeveniro, justanothergymcell and 9 others
Of course, enjoy your stay. There are a lot of teens here if you are into that type of stuff 😳
Well I'll check it out, it may be that I rarely visit, but I'll give it a chance. I've wanted to post my pics up for a while now and thought this the best place to do it, with this and incels.is having the same owners (I think?). I've been getting PM's from people for ages curious to know what I look like and I decided to just bite the bullet, as I say if anyone close to me finds out well so what :y'all:

I really don’t belong on incels.is don’t I
85EDC1C0 A531 4039 B2C8 6BC8BBDFDF78

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eccedentesiast, Britishlooksmaxxer, Heguldus and 6 others
I used filters to brighten the dull colours, Faceapp would be wasted on me tbh lol.
I can see faceapp artefacts on your face bro, nice larp tho everyone believed you, shows how low iq the average user is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Artemis, joeveniro and 8 others
Biker gang maxx brah. You could run a mean Hell’s Angels game.
I'd struggle to get on a pushbike these days tbh, never mind a motor bike.

Very handsome, could be a model. Need to shave beard and dye hair tho

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime, RopeMaxxed, Heguldus and 3 others
Very handsome, could be a model. Need to shave beard and dye hair tho
I look worse without a beard, also it does a good job of hiding my double chin.

there is no way guy in the pics is 37

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, justanothergymcell, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
there is no way guy in the pics is 37
I am tbh. I'll try and find some pics from a few years ago. I don't have alot as I say because I was homeless for 5 and a half years, but the difference is pretty big. Living rough for 6 Winters will fuck you every way, especially ageing.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
nobody under 40 can look like that. It's impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, joeveniro, NothingCanStopMe and 8 others
First off, Hi everyone on looksmax :)👌 and incels.is users who also post here lol :feelskek: I mainly post on incels.is, you can't post selfies on there which is fair enough, so I thought I'd post some here. Was hesitant for ages about doxxing myself but have come to realise that it doesn't much matter lol. At the end of the day I'm 37 and have been through a hell of alot in my life, so if anyone close to me does find these pics and sees my posts I've made on forums well big fucking deal haha!

I put my beat-up look down to a combination of years of homelessness and being exposed to the harsh weather elements, 20 years of hardcore chronic alcoholism, a side-effect of the many illnesses I have developed from alcoholism, and plain ol' shit genetics. Basically means that I have aged like a banana and look and can (and usually do 9/10) pass for at least 55 years old if not 60. The last 2 years I'd say I've rapidly aged, that's when my hair started going grey/white and receding. It's probably because my health rapidly deteriorated in those years, and I was having long stays in hospital every couple of months. The last near-death experience I had aged me both physically and mentally.

Now I've made my first post here, I'll see how things with this forum, and if I lke it I'll probably split my time between here and incels.is.

Good to be here, I'm gonna go and have a look around now :cool:

View attachment 685036View attachment 685037View attachment 685038
fuck bro i'm sorry

What an cuck tears inspire glow post. Jfl @ u little femcel bitch op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6512 and SoyGune
Just SEA maxx

• +1
please go to dermatologist, they will know how to improve your skin and hair

I am tbh. I'll try and find some pics from a few years ago. I don't have alot as I say because I was homeless for 5 and a half years, but the difference is pretty big. Living rough for 6 Winters will fuck you every way, especially ageing.
FaceApp old filter confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Artemis, Deleted member 6191 and 5 others
Lmao living outside through winter will not age you. We are animals.

• +1
funniest larp ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, joeveniro, Chadlitecel and 3 others