[M37] I already know it's over tbh, and fully aware I look alot older than 37. I post on incels.is, thought i'd drop my pics here for anyone curious

You look 70 its beyond over

Just join a rocker gang or somethg

First off, Hi everyone on looksmax :)👌 and incels.is users who also post here lol :feelskek: I mainly post on incels.is, you can't post selfies on there which is fair enough, so I thought I'd post some here. Was hesitant for ages about doxxing myself but have come to realise that it doesn't much matter lol. At the end of the day I'm 37 and have been through a hell of alot in my life, so if anyone close to me does find these pics and sees my posts I've made on forums well big fucking deal haha!

I put my beat-up look down to a combination of years of homelessness and being exposed to the harsh weather elements, 20 years of hardcore chronic alcoholism, a side-effect of the many illnesses I have developed from alcoholism, and plain ol' shit genetics. Basically means that I have aged like a banana and look and can (and usually do 9/10) pass for at least 55 years old if not 60. The last 2 years I'd say I've rapidly aged, that's when my hair started going grey/white and receding. It's probably because my health rapidly deteriorated in those years, and I was having long stays in hospital every couple of months. The last near-death experience I had aged me both physically and mentally.

Now I've made my first post here, I'll see how things with this forum, and if I lke it I'll probably split my time between here and incels.is.

Good to be here, I'm gonna go and have a look around now :cool:

View attachment 685036View attachment 685037View attachment 685038
Shit man you look like you haven’t done a damn think for you appearance in 15 years

there must be a niche for old men
Have you ever considered to become a homosexual, OP? Anal sex still gets your PP wet, even if the liquids are of different color, aroma and density

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
Obvious gigalarp, if it were true then ask ZZTop to join them.