[M37] I already know it's over tbh, and fully aware I look alot older than 37. I post on incels.is, thought i'd drop my pics here for anyone curious

First off, Hi everyone on looksmax :)👌 and incels.is users who also post here lol :feelskek: I mainly post on incels.is, you can't post selfies on there which is fair enough, so I thought I'd post some here. Was hesitant for ages about doxxing myself but have come to realise that it doesn't much matter lol. At the end of the day I'm 37 and have been through a hell of alot in my life, so if anyone close to me does find these pics and sees my posts I've made on forums well big fucking deal haha!

I put my beat-up look down to a combination of years of homelessness and being exposed to the harsh weather elements, 20 years of hardcore chronic alcoholism, a side-effect of the many illnesses I have developed from alcoholism, and plain ol' shit genetics. Basically means that I have aged like a banana and look and can (and usually do 9/10) pass for at least 55 years old if not 60. The last 2 years I'd say I've rapidly aged, that's when my hair started going grey/white and receding. It's probably because my health rapidly deteriorated in those years, and I was having long stays in hospital every couple of months. The last near-death experience I had aged me both physically and mentally.

Now I've made my first post here, I'll see how things with this forum, and if I lke it I'll probably split my time between here and incels.is.

Good to be here, I'm gonna go and have a look around now :cool:

View attachment 685036View attachment 685037View attachment 685038
Did you morph? Your hair looks like you used an app or something to change stuff.?

If pic is true.
You need pretty drastic stuff to do in. Anti aging, youth, activities, to improve again.
You will need to turn whole lifestyle around.
Go full out health maxxing.
Probably some procedures will be needed. To boost collagen.
And do all the collagen maxxing (soft) activities ( see tincelw post in greatest section) to improve skin.

If you're rich. Or have good money. I would do it asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9499
No Fap, no Pillow, Chintuck, hard mewing, 4 showers a day, shave that beard and hit the gym and watch Captain Marvel ATLEAST 5 times. You're a handsome dude. Download the PDF "How to Seduce Women like an Alpha" and subscribe to my youtube channel "PUAkingZxXx"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 4902 and 7 others
When I search Google with your image first result is "Gentleman". It's definitelly not over.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, joeveniro and Deleted member 1400
37? Are you trolling? I know a 57yo that looks 35.

Please tell me that everyone is just being ironic and going along with OP because if not then this forum is much more retarded than i previously thought.
36CD1997 0F9E 4D6E B086 950902E3132B

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 6191, joeveniro and 4 others
obvious larp

woah bro cool story but i don't really care

My father is 20 years older and yet looks younger
I hope this is a larp

Over for you Merlin 🧙🏻‍♂️. Unlike King Arthur it never begun for you.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Why would someone lie on the Internets?
Why would someone say the truth on the Internet? And why should I believe OP when his pics are so obviously morphed with FaceApp?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
You might have some niche appeal i guess

Why would someone say the truth on the Internet? And why should I believe OP when his pics are so obviously morphed with FaceApp?
yup, his saggy skin and hair dont look real
jfl at this forum's iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, joeveniro, Deleted member 1400 and 2 others
post your actual age

Hey dude , i have actually seen you on .co
As you said you had a rough lifetime , im sorry man and hope you have your shit together by now , make healthy changes to your lifestyle , your hair and skin should be your priority if there's anything you are trying to fiz

and as some other user suggested , there must be a niche for old men , like i have a slight hope that you can ascend with a foid with some fucked up daddy/granddaddy issues
Maybe im coping too lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
your pics look blurry, it seems like a morph

post a vid of him
he 100% doesnt look this old
Jfl why would i have a vid of him? He has the same name there aswel , a long time poster

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
faceapp'd photoshopped larper

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 5912
@outherebrothers dude if you're not larping just post a video and end the whole "faceapp/morph" accusations once and for all

nvm video or larp retard

dont do drug kids. only water, clean meat and no wifi

Meanwhile Brad Pitt at 40

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poloralf and nonserviam
First off, Hi everyone on looksmax :)👌 and incels.is users who also post here lol :feelskek: I mainly post on incels.is, you can't post selfies on there which is fair enough, so I thought I'd post some here. Was hesitant for ages about doxxing myself but have come to realise that it doesn't much matter lol. At the end of the day I'm 37 and have been through a hell of alot in my life, so if anyone close to me does find these pics and sees my posts I've made on forums well big fucking deal haha!

I put my beat-up look down to a combination of years of homelessness and being exposed to the harsh weather elements, 20 years of hardcore chronic alcoholism, a side-effect of the many illnesses I have developed from alcoholism, and plain ol' shit genetics. Basically means that I have aged like a banana and look and can (and usually do 9/10) pass for at least 55 years old if not 60. The last 2 years I'd say I've rapidly aged, that's when my hair started going grey/white and receding. It's probably because my health rapidly deteriorated in those years, and I was having long stays in hospital every couple of months. The last near-death experience I had aged me both physically and mentally.

Now I've made my first post here, I'll see how things with this forum, and if I lke it I'll probably split my time between here and incels.is.

Good to be here, I'm gonna go and have a look around now :cool:

View attachment 685036View attachment 685037View attachment 685038
Nice morph

MOGS PRIME CHICO

@Amnesia frauding 24 yo be like:

Can't really tell if this is a larp or not. I am in utter disbelief you could look this old at 37, but there is no reason to larp on such an obscure website. Post a video of you in motion and I will believe you 100%.

Its beyond over for your face. You are probably poor and any hardmaxxing surgery will be money wasted at your looks level. Softmaxx to stay healthy (diet + exercise). If you want a relationship your only option is grannymaxxing because your not supposed to look like this at 37.

Better luck in your next life buddy boyo. Im sure you will reincarnate as a trustfund gigachad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 6512 and nonserviam
Can't really tell if this is a larp or not. I am in utter disbelief you could look this old at 37, but there is no reason to larp on such an obscure website. Post a video of you in motion and I will believe you 100%.

Its beyond over for your face. You are probably poor and any hardmaxxing surgery will be money wasted at your looks level. Softmaxx to stay healthy (diet + exercise). If you want a relationship your only option is grannymaxxing because your not supposed to look like this at 37.

Better luck in your next life buddy boyo. Im sure you will reincarnate as a trustfund gigachad.
bro cant you see the filter?

Gigalarp post video or gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Cope this guys just trying bang young boys

I liked this song tbh

https://incels.is/threads/my-uncle-...miserably-heres-a-song-from-his-album.215644/

And this fucking thread :lul:

https://incels.is/threads/on-a-10-h...traumatised-a-becky-foid-for-life-jfl.240793/

Holy shit idk wat to say tbh

Meanwhile Pitt at 35

I've never seen someone so young look this old.
This is crazy. I'm really sorry op. You must have been through hell.

I don't know if people are just larping along by pretending they think its real, or if they seriously don't know these are just faceapp morphs...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 1862
this shit is so unbelievably fake

post a video of you saying "mog mog mog" & maybe we'll believe you

*Uses minoxidil once*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, joeveniro, Deleted member 1400 and 2 others
it is impossible to have ur undereye look that old at the age of 37

i do not believe it

Hey dude , i have actually seen you on .co
As you said you had a rough lifetime , im sorry man and hope you have your shit together by now , make healthy changes to your lifestyle , your hair and skin should be your priority if there's anything you are trying to fiz

and as some other user suggested , there must be a niche for old men , like i have a slight hope that you can ascend with a foid with some fucked up daddy/granddaddy issues
Maybe im coping too lol
Most important step he must take is to leave .co

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Hero of the Imperium
Past two years? Show a pic from ~34 yo if you don't mind

35 is typically a cutoff for many things; military recruitment, prison gangs, heart attack risk, ideal marriage age

Seems like there really is a biological clock

What are you wanting to achieve in this forum, are you going to looksmax?

Jesus christ. Do something about your hair and skin lol
There is no way to actually reverse aging by making your skin look younger, if it were possible, then we would see 50 year old actors who look like they are 20, but clearly, it doesn't exist. The guy is doomed. Even going to southeast asia wouldn't fix him, and even women who are really old wouldn't want him, he looks like he doesn't have many years to live, some say he looks like 75 but my grandfather is nearly 75 and he looks way better than that.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: green and joeveniro
bro you are 6 years younger than my dad and look 50 years older than him

Yeah second review, this defilently looks like a morph. You can't fool me, son