Made 1k today ewhoring

SoyGune

SoyGune

Indian
It was so fucking easy. Nobody asked for verification.
6C43E2FE 5B2D 4BEC BD9A 9A29671C3C61
F4510E54 B5EE 43C0 82DF 2D8104A60390

Don‘t hmu. All traffic was from tinder and that was about 500 people added.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, RAITEIII, Deleted member 5634 and 17 others
Strategy?
Don’t advertise immediately. Buildup the persona of your ewhore and make them think they’re special. Maintain a story and use a hella unsaturated pack.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6402, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Don’t advertise immediately. Buildup the persona of your ewhore and make them think they’re special. Maintain a story and use a hella unsaturated pack.
Mirin like That

wait Im not into this topic, what is ewhoring exactly about? are you using random womens pictureso r your own? legit question sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and CristianT

u sold em pics or just scammed them?

What did you sell them

please, become my sensei. I beg of you

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Post guide of this, i need to pay my one surgery and college

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, SixCRY, Deleted member 6402 and 7 others
How the fuck

Nigga did u buy traffic JFL

good job i also make money from tinder but not as much as you do im mirin

desperation has never been this bad before

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rolloftape, CursedOne and Deleted member 2733
Did you use a tinder bot with plenty of tokens ?

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
How is this desperation? he used a girl’s pics to scam simps, pretty smart imo
He's talking about those who bought them braincel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, Chadelite, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
I got a 34 on the ACT, just sleep deprived rn
Nigga I don't give a shit about scuffed US ratings, you are a nation of braincels.
Here in Europe we are taught spatial geometry in our 8th grade and you mutts learn it in college, American education doesn't mean shit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 439, rolloftape, Introvertednarc and 13 others
simps deserve this, good job.
The next time blackmail some of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, aphoria, SoyGune and 2 others
So a male scamming betabucks pretending to be female is regarded as "success" nowadays, ok...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Chadelite, Deleted member 6402 and 3 others
Nope. All tinder accounts.
how do you prevent refunds once they find out that you don't deliver enough "premium content".

App looks similar to paypal, i'm not sure, but can't they open an appeal within 90 days of them sending you the money?

Good job now you can buy me Football Manager 20

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 3512
how do you prevent refunds once they find out that you don't deliver enough "premium content".

App looks similar to paypal, i'm not sure, but can't they open an appeal within 90 days of them sending you the money?
I’m pretty sure that’s venmo

mirin money gainz

Nigga I don't give a shit about scuffed US ratings, you are a nation of braincels.
Here in Europe we are taught spatial geometry in our 8th grade and you mutts learn it in college, American education doesn't mean shit.
What the fuck are you talking about cuck? We have that in 9th grade lmao. ACT and SAT scores both directly correlate to iq so suck my left nut europoor
And if your education system is so good tell me why half of this site can barely speak english

20 days and you can get leg lengthening wtf

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape
What the fuck are you talking about cuck? We have that in 9th grade lmao. ACT and SAT scores both directly correlate to iq so suck my left nut europoor
And if your education system is so good tell me why half of this site can barely speak english
What language do you speak outside English faggot? Most so called "europoors" which have higher GDP per capita than most of US States btw speak at least 2 languages. In France, Germany and Spain they average close to 3 languages, and all you do is speak half assed English.
Get the fuck out of here brainlet, you can't show 5 countries in Europe on a map.

in that screenshot I see about 250 dollars, post other screenshots of the same day

What language do you speak outside English faggot? Most so called "europoors" which have higher GDP per capita than most of US States btw speak at least 2 languages. In France, Germany and Spain they average close to 3 languages, and all you do is speak half assed English.
Get the fuck out of here brainlet, you can't show 5 countries in Europe on a map.
Considering your continent is soon gonna just be one homogenous country driven by consumerism i dont think its that big a deal. And if our education system is so bad why do we have so many top 20 unis?? (Two of which i was interviewed to go to) Sounds like you are just mad you do not live in the greatest country on earth 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Considering your continent is soon gonna just be one homogenous country driven by consumerism i dont think its that big a deal. And if our education system is so bad why do we have so many top 20 unis?? (Two of which i was interviewed to go to) Sounds like you are just mad you do not live in the greatest country on earth 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
How dare you, an American mutt, talk about consumerism? Nobody even looks at you in that garbage degenerate country if you haven't got a 500 dollar outfit at the very least. And it's not even worth it, it's all overpriced garbage with a brand name on it. I won't even tell you how all the quality lines of clothing in Muttland actually originated from Europe.
You have nothing original. America literally is an European colony turned Jewish puppet. Your faggot president killed patriotism and allocated 1 BILLION dollars early to Israel while your country is 15 TRILLION in debt to the Federal Reserve.
Imagine sending your own citizens to die for Israel's wars in the Middle East. Seethe more, the US is the true Cuckland.

• +1
Reactions: Hapafetishist
How dare you, an American mutt, talk about consumerism? Nobody even looks at you in that garbage degenerate country if you haven't got a 500 dollar outfit at the very least. And it's not even worth it, it's all overpriced garbage with a brand name on it. I won't even tell you how all the quality lines of clothing in Muttland actually originated from Europe.
You have nothing original. America literally is an European colony turned Jewish puppet. Your faggot president killed patriotism and allocated 1 BILLION dollars early to Israel while your country is 15 TRILLION in debt to the Federal Reserve.
Imagine sending your own citizens to die for Israel's wars in the Middle East. Seethe more, the US is the true Cuckland.
At least we’re not fighting those countries on our home turf😂😂😂

At least we’re not fighting those countries on our home turf😂😂😂
Retard that makes it even worse. How cucked can a country be to send its own people to die on the other side of the world?

the ACT and SAT doesn’t measure IQ lmao. they measure your data gathering abilities and future academic success capabilities bro

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones
the ACT and SAT doesn’t measure IQ lmao. they measure your data gathering abilities and future academic success capabilities bro
Correlating ≠ measuring; still find me a brainlet that scored that high jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
And if you think either of those facets don’t have to do with iq then lmao

Correlating ≠ measuring; still find me a brainlet that scored that high jfl
true
And if you think either of those facets don’t have to do with iq then lmao
it measures a subset that can be assessed for iq as a whole, but the elements tested by the act/sat don't strictly measure iq

JFL u bk on discord