Made girl insecure today.

dough2

dough2

Gold
So I was at work and I saw these 2 JB's walking towards me, so I eye fucked the one with the nicer body. I noticed the skinny one was looking at me so I switched my gaze to the skinny one and gave her a dirty look than looked away. Absolutely brutal. Just doing God's work for my incel brethren.

Also someone from who graduated from my high school last year didn't even recognize me until he read my name tag. We would see each other in the halls every day. Which basically means I'm fucking ascended.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Okay Ayn Rand

seek ideal editing

So I was at work and I saw these 2 JB's walking towards me, so I eye fucked the one with the nicer body. I noticed the skinny one was looking at me so I switched my gaze to the skinny one and gave her a dirty look than looked away. Absolutely brutal. Just doing God's work for my incel brethren.

Also someone from who graduated from my high school last year didn't even recognize me until he read my name tag. We would see each other in the halls every day. Which basically means I'm fucking ascended.
Based.

Holy crap slayer mirin tbh

Post your before and after pics its seems you had a major looksmax

I despise most women.

based slayer tbh