thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
Prime looks = Prime pussy

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, noped, TheChosenChad and 12 others
100%.

Youth = health = attractiveness

You can only afford to age if you're GL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Bennett, TheChosenChad and 10 others
It is. I need to stay young looking while saving for surgeries.

-sunscreen multiple times a day
-tretinoin.
-finasteride

Idk what else would be legit. Maybe some light botox to prevent wrinkles. I've heard so many mixed things on lasers, chem peels, dermaneedling.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, jordanbarrettisgod, TheChosenChad and 1 other person

-tretinoin.
-finasteride

Idk what else would be legit. Maybe some light botox to prevent wrinkles. I've heard so many mixed things on lasers, chem peels, dermaneedling.
Idk about the finasteride bro. Personally, I would never touch that stuff.

100%.

Youth = health = attractiveness

You can only afford to age if you're GL.
Not just GL but you need good bones to age well

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, noped, Deleted member 2012 and 5 others

Screen Shot 2020 01 08 at 11804 pm

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: noped, TheChosenChad, Mayorga and 1 other person
whats the best way to stay youthful looking?

whats the best way to stay youthful looking?
Very briefly, eat healthy, get at least 7 hours of sleep daily, stay active but don't overtrain, and learning how to cope with stress cuz that's the main thing that ages you tbh.

• +1
Reactions: noped, TheChosenChad and ritalinredemption

I understand the reluctance. I have been on it 2.5 years and just wish I started it a decade ago.

Just something to keep in mind. Everybody is different and some people report no sides. I just find it funny that people on fin or planning to go on it get really defensive everytime something like this is brought up which is why I asked you.

• +1
Reactions: masterlooks, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 1751
Just something to keep in mind. Everybody is different and some people report no sides. I just find it funny that people on fin or planning to go on it get really defensive everytime something like this is brought up which is why I asked you.
Yeah because they don't want their hopes to be crushed

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator

-tretinoin.
-finasteride

When do you have to reapply sunscreen?

Amother day another shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, MogTheMogger and 2peasinapod
girls actually like older looking guys, thats why prime girls go out clubbing for older men very young

nothing worse than looking 10 years younger than yuour actual age, evidence you live the life of a hermit

but i suppose youve never had female contact, so your brain works a bit differently

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 685
girls actually like older looking guys, thats why prime girls go out clubbing for older men very young

nothing worse than looking 10 years younger than yuour actual age, evidence you live the life of a hermit

but i suppose youve never had female contact, so your brain works a bit differently
I didn't say you should be looking 10 years younger than your age retard, read the first word of the title you buffoon

• +1
Reactions: noped
I didn't say you should be looking 10 years younger than your age retard, read the first word of the title you buffoon

maintaining youth = anti aging

use of fruitless insults is tell tale sign you are indeed a virgin mary, thanks for confirrmation

if you aint slaying in your prime youth, you aint slaying shit when you are a narc maxed antiaged oldcell

another wizardcell restricted to scoping out iois at the supermarket and gym

btw, if you wanna go in this direction you better stop isolating yourself, i know the internet is comfortable...but you might have to have a few beers every now and again

maintaining youth = anti aging

use of fruitless insults is tell tale sign you are indeed a virgin mary, thanks for confirrmation

if you aint slaying in your prime youth, you aint slaying shit when you are a narc maxed antiaged oldcell

another wizardcell restricted to scoping out iois at the supermarket and gym

btw, if you wanna go in this direction you better stop isolating yourself, i know the internet is comfortable...but you might have to have a few beers every now and again
Ok man if you say so

When do you have to reapply sunscreen?

whenever I’m going to head outside. And I make sure my sunscreen is effective against UVA, not just UVB. And I have blackout curtains on all my windows.

Depends on current age. looking 20s while being in your 30s is good, I speak for experience. I think you are talking about looking undeveloped/like you didnt finish puberty

If you want to look young for a very long time, skinmaxxx and take collagen/glycine that has remarkable effects on lifespan. In fact dietmaxxxing is really really important.

Women like older guy a couple years older. But young women do not like legit old 50 year old men lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

This was a brutal blackpill for me once I started spending more money when I went out

There are harms of younger hot girls in areas with rich older guys in their 40’s etc.

Yeah sure, you could argue the money and status reels them in but they’re listing hard regardless, it’s in their blood...or else they wouldn’t be there.

There’s just something about a classically handsome slightly older guy I.e late 30’s and early 40’s who has very good bones structure. It’s striking and rare. Most have let themselves go by that age before even giving themselves a chance. So the novelty of it is another added on aspect of it

• Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod
This was a brutal blackpill for me once I started spending more money when I went out

There are harms of younger hot girls in areas with rich older guys in their 40’s etc.

Yeah sure, you could argue the money and status reels them in but they’re listing hard regardless, it’s in their blood...or else they wouldn’t be there.

There’s just something about a classically handsome slightly older guy I.e late 30’s and early 40’s who has very good bones structure. It’s striking and rare. Most have let themselves go by that age before even giving themselves a chance. So the novelty of it is another added on aspect of it
imagine hankmoodymaxxing. You can have a harem of daddyissue teenagers. And also, as I myself usually date 18-22 women, I can tell, that they hate men their age and want a guy less than 10 years older.