Major UK retailer just launched a makeup range for men

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
Thoughts? It’s a basic range including tinted moisturiser, concealer and foundation. Nothing feminising like mascara or eyeshadow but I still dont know if I’d ever use makeup. Just get good skin instead of hiding bad skin theory

https://www.johnlewis.com/search?search-term=War+Paint

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
Maybe one day it will be ok for men to wear makeup and hypergamy will stop

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 1476
Maybe one day it will be ok for men to wear makeup and hypergamy will stop
Concealer for spots/cuts is just about acceptable for men, and singers like Bowie and Jagger were wearing makeup on stage not so long ago, so who knows, maybe it will

Give it 10 more years and the makeup will be artificially pushed to mainstream for men too because Mr. Goldberg needs 100% more profits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 685, ascension and 4 others
Give it 10 more years and the makeup will be artificially pushed to mainstream for men too because Mr. Goldberg needs 100% more profits.
Yeah it does seem like they’re moving in on men now that female cosmetics has become such a huge cash cow by exploiting insecurities

Just use the same makeup women do

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
"War Paint"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, RAITEIII, 2peasinapod and 3 others
Just get good skin instead of hiding bad skin theory
Using makeup to hide bad skin while trying to achieve good skin is what you should be doing tbh

• +1
Using makeup to hide bad skin while trying to achieve good skin is what you should be doing tbh
This is a contradiction; makeup will make your skin worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, 2peasinapod, Lightbulb and 1 other person
🏳️‍🌈

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
Welcome to faggotville

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: freeway, Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 1476
I was wondering when this would pop up on here. I got some samples of this a few months ago through work- shitty formula imo and the shade range is woeful.

Concealer for spots/cuts is just about acceptable for men, and singers like Bowie and Jagger were wearing makeup on stage not so long ago, so who knows, maybe it will
It absolutely will. And soon. There are a ton of massive brands that are currently developing makeup targeted towards men.

This is a contradiction; makeup will make your skin worse.
Nope. Unless you have a reaction to an specific ingredient, there is no reason that wearing makeup would make your skin worse.

• +1
Why not just use female makeup products. It's all the same tbh.

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Why not just use female makeup products. It's all the same tbh.
Marketing is a powerful thing. People will think that they're different because this stuff says it's for men and is in black packaging.

• +1
Marketing is a powerful thing. People will think that they're different because this stuff says it's for men and is in black packaging.
Yeah true.

Eye(brow) make-up seems like an easy looksmax tbh.

Ues

much better contrast in the second pic, barely visible make-up but it makes the eyes pop out. Althought its mostly the eyebrow change here

Thoughts? It’s a basic range including tinted moisturiser, concealer and foundation. Nothing feminising like mascara or eyeshadow but I still dont know if I’d ever use makeup. Just get good skin instead of hiding bad skin theory

View attachment 271768

https://www.johnlewis.com/search?search-term=War+Paint
JFL CALLING IT "WAR PAINT"

MEN DON'T NEED MAKEUP

THEY NEED BONES AND FACIAL HAIR

THIS IS A BIG STEP IN FEMINISING MEN

@turkproducer CHECK THIS SHIT OUT LOL

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1476
War Paint, makeup for proper bloody blokes who are well hard
War Paint, makeup for proper bloody blokes who take it well hard

• JFL
this is what happens if you have too much estrogen and almost no testosterone, you will think its ok to put up makeup as a men
maxresdefault.jpg