Majority of ethnic incels are SJWs

Deleted member 1134

Deleted member 1134

Bronze
This is why I can never get along with ethnic SJWs on incel sites, they literally have SJW tier beliefs that society is built so white/tall men are privileged. They literally sound like SJWs, except they occasionally bitch about feminism and not being able to get laid. This is an example from a delusional ethnicuck on reddit who sperged out "Data is based on the real world. Most women do not want short men, most women do not want ethnic men. It's a fact you tall white idiot. The world was literally built to have you succeed and me fail. " Just beause I spoke the truth that liberal white women want short ethnic men to have sex with them as "reperations" for racism, while white men like me are potryaed as Nazis and villains by the jewish liberal media. These retards never seem to realize how white women all want to fit into mainstream society and would never date a Nazi or some other anti-PC guy, they only date ethnics or liberal white soyboys. Even good looking conservative white men are now living incel tier lives as liberal thots on tinder refuse to date them.

I might be the only non cucked non SJW white male incel on the incelosphere because I am the ONLY one who brings this up and who speaks the truth about how ONLY white males are truly incel because of society, I wish there was an incel site only for white male incels (truecels) that excluded the rest of the SJWs and cucks from the incel community. I am beginning to be unable to tell the difference between incels and inceltear posters.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun, ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
Legit cunt

• +1
Reactions: OneMoreHero and Deleted member 1134
Let's not be racist. :)

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Literally just kys op you must he the most brain damage retard on this site or a troll

Literally just kys op you must he the most brain damage retard on this site or a troll
You sound like an inceltears posting whining about sexist inkels. LOL, can't even come up with a logical response.

There are huge numbers of ethnics whom don't even understand the blackpill or racepill. The premise of the racepill is that ethnics are less likely to get laid BECAUSE THEY LOOK WORSE, not because of "muh white beauty standards" or "muh white hollywood".

I have said this before and I am saying it again: The blackpill is being watered down by an influx of losers who don't understand the blackpill and are merely turning it into a different type of bluepill. Basically they think racepill is just a different variant of anti-white sjw rhetoric. That isn't what it fucking is. There are objective evolutionary reasons for why some people (even along racial lines) get laid more often than others. Certain groups of humans are simply objectively better looking.

disillusioned