Make it so you only valueable members of this site can view Best Of the Best threads

C

Chadelite

Jews rule the world
Time online
57d 22h 8m
even if someone gets 1000 reactions they could have shitposted and spent 12 hours a day on here to get that and they will get it pretty soon

Idk how to benchmark how someone is "valueable" but people who made looksmaxing/success threads with a lot of reacts (like me tbh studycel) should only be allowed to see it

at least then only the legit users of this site can be able to see it

people who just come here and spam on offtopic shouldn't be allowed to see any good stuff let alone gaycels

@Sergeant

C

Chadelite

Jews rule the world
Time online
57d 22h 8m
Yeah and that's the problem. Unless someone has a good idea on how you can objectively determine if a user is worthy of BotB section, this debate is pointless.
i said it above

only people who made Good looksmaxing/success threads should be allowed

and past/present mods of course

Lawyer

Lawyer

Time online
11d 57m
Unless someone has a good idea on how you can objectively determine if a user is worthy of BotB section, this debate is pointless.
Make it so that only "+1" reactions count, everyone can get "JFL" and other reactions easily.

Most of the time when someone posts a good thread, people react with "+1" or with "Love it"

Nosecel

Nosecel

Destroyer of bluepill/redpill
Time online
81d 3h 34m
lots of reacts
A user can start begging for rep through PMs, also isn't this basically exactly the same as now? Lots of reacts = 100 rep = botb section pass. The only difference is that only reacts for threads matter and not posts. Actually a good idea but it won't be implemented.

Patrick Baitman

Patrick Baitman

GIVING BAD PEOPLE GOOD IDEAS
Time online
31d 3h 59m
A user can start begging for rep through PMs
Can't you make the reacts one gets in PMs worthless?

Getting 100 reps through shitposts is easy. Make the threshold atleast 1000+ like chadelite said, so even if someone shitposts their way to that number, atleast they'd be able to contribute in keeping the forum alive for a while.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Ascending
Time online
102d 12h 1m
Idk how to benchmark how someone is "valueable" but people who made looksmaxing/success threads with a lot of reacts (like me tbh studycel) should only be allowed to see it
Post to reacts ratio?
Being quite honest with you, it’s never gonna happen but it’s an entertaining idea nonetheless.

Good_Little_Goy

Good_Little_Goy

white passing teenage hapa
Time online
26d 17h 3m
Can we tie the rep requirement to my rep count please?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)