Make offtopic section private

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Because of Offtopic this site is getting bad looks from outsiders, and and they consider everyone having the same thoughts like some here instead some of the people like me want to looksmax and get the best out of themself , normally i would say remove the whole offtopic but thats maybe too harsh for some, atleast make it private that we can still see it. We know it is mostly satire and dark humor but people from the outside think we are all hating rotters and giving this site an incel vibe like .co

Please let me know what you guys find

@Kingkellz
@Sergeant
@Lorsss
@Alexanderr
@Gargantuan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, StrangerDanger and 28 others
my looksmax journey not said anything bad on this site
ALL POSTS ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY. THEY ARE OFTEN COMEDIC IN NATURE AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. INFORMATION IS LIKELY TO BE FICTIONAL IN NATURE. MY ‘REACTIONS' ARE NOT ENDORSEMENTS.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
ALL POSTS ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY. THEY ARE OFTEN COMEDIC IN NATURE AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. INFORMATION IS LIKELY TO BE FICTIONAL IN NATURE. MY ‘REACTIONS' ARE NOT ENDORSEMENTS.
View attachment 1004651
Put an avi on you fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, Deleted member 10709 and 8 others
View attachment 1004651
Yeah i use that fully because i dont want to be associated what people say on offtopic this is looksmax.me not Rotting.me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Baldingman1998, Kristin and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Make the whole forum private, I don't want foids finding out about all the legit advice in the looksmaxing section (thou it is few and far between)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5698 and 5 others
yeah just turn this site into a bunch of fucking retarded normies lmfao

all of the 'looksmaxxing' knowledge on psl comes from autists with insane levels of dedication, without that this place would be as useless as reddit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Chadeep and 6 others
Interesting tbh. I agree

• +1
Reactions: Lars
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, Lmao and 2 others
also i agree tbh offtopic should be hidden and the other sections should be more moderated to not allow shit posts

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Make the whole forum private, I don't want foids finding out about all the legit advice in the looksmaxing section (thou it is few and far between)
alot of looksmaxxing is only for men right?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Baldingman1998, UltimateMan and 1 other person
alot of looksmaxxing is only for men right?
yeah but there is female looksmaxxing sub reddits like vindicta but its mainly big fucking copers rating the users much higher then they are and virtue signaling the fuck out of them

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Baldingman1998 and UltimateMan
Wait, is this a looksmaxing forum?
Giphy 1

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
@Ritalincel thoughts?

• +1
Offtopic is my home, if this gets removed I’m out, I love the shitposts here

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, court monarch777 and 3 others

all of the 'looksmaxxing' knowledge on psl comes from autists with insane levels of dedication, without that this place would be as useless as reddit

I long wanted for woman to be black pilled and realize how they are the biggest subhuman frauders in existence
But they will look back at their lay count and realize they don't need looks.
Then it will just make me feel worse

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and curryslayerordeath
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Baldingman1998 and mogstar
Because of Offtopic this site is getting bad looks from outsiders, and and they consider everyone having the same thoughts like some here instead some of the people like me want to looksmax and get the best out of themself , normally i would say remove the whole offtopic but thats maybe too harsh for some, atleast make it private that we can still see it. We know it is mostly satire and dark humor but people from the outside think we are all hating rotters and giving this site an incel vibe like .co

@Kingkellz
@Sergeant
@Lorsss
@Alexanderr
@Gargantuan
i agree tbh

• +1
no my Eva threads wont be visible when I search Eva Cudmore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998 and Lars

@Kingkellz
@Sergeant
@Lorsss
@Alexanderr
@Gargantuan
actually a good idea ngl

• +1
Coming from a person who use to lurk here. They don’t look at the off topic section.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lmao

Too late lars, your face will be linked to this place FOREVER and eventually you will be considered a "hateful inkwell" by normies too.

You can Halo effect your ass out of that tho...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Baldingman1998, gamma and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, Lmao and 5 others
no
we need new shit posters

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, MrGlutton and Lars
agreed

• +1
good idea ngl

• +1
make the looksmatch section private, and let offtopic public, that way it will scare bluepillers away thinking were some nasty incels that hate women for the sake of it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, court monarch777, Lmao and 3 others
make the looksmatch section private, and let offtopic public, that way it will scare bluepillers away thinking were some nasty incels that hate women for the sake of it
That Will make the site even worse for people that want to looksmax and attract more rotters

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Looks234
That Will make the site even worse for people that want to looksmax and attract more rotters
thats the goal, dont spread looksmaxxing advice. once tret, roiding, surgeries are mainstream, those that ascended will have a decline in their SMV since the average look of the normanoid has increased

or make the site private entirely? like we need to pay 5bucks a month or sum, so the jewish admins can make money of us.

not spreading psl advice should be the main priority of this site

people find this site through the ratings section