Make sure to fix your resting face

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
Resting facial expression is crucial in how you are perceived. Bad resting face is a death sentence even for foids, so imagine how it is for men.

Ideal resting face for men is hunter resting face. That means no wrinkles on forehead, eyes slightly squinted, as if scanning the area, lips closed softly, tongue on roof of mouth and chin up.

Common resting face mistakes:

1. Wrinkling the forehead upwards with a concerned expression. This is very common in the younger generation. I don't know who told them this is sexy, but those forehead wrinkles are severe failos and can give you nct appearance
2. Eyes wide open with a somewhat shocked expression. This expression removes any eye hooding you may have and also gives you nct appearance
3. Mouth remaining slightly agape, making you look like a mouth breather

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 470, retard and 11 others
I look dead. That's my resting face. Like my soul died but my body lived on.

OCCUKmA.jpg

Good post. Rather than squinting and actually tensing muscles and ligaments, relax your eyes as if you're gonna fall asleep while slightly squinching the undereyes. If you have good upper hooding this looks great and gives you narrow eyes without looking like you're concentrating at something afar

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cbx47, Kade, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
Good post. Rather than squinting and actually tensing muscles and ligaments, relax your eyes as if you're gonna fall asleep while slightly squinching the undereyes. If you have good upper hooding this looks great and gives you narrow eyes without looking like you're concentrating at something afar

wow this is so helpful. for the longest time I was wondering how in some pictures of me my eyes were so aggresive, wide and beady and in the other they were cuck eyes. really quick and easy fraud to pull off and doesn't even look like you're excessively trying to squint. THANK YOU.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Kade and ugly nebula
wow this is so helpful. for the longest time I was wondering how in some pictures of me my eyes were so aggresive, wide and beady and in the other they were cuck eyes. really quick and easy fraud to pull off and doesn't even look like you're excessively trying to squint. THANK YOU.
Legit as fuck. Glad u found it helpful. Combine this with the eyebrows trick where you raise your eyebrows and allow the hooding to cover your upper lids more. These are the only expression frauds I would do tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kade, mikeock and EthnicelAscension
Eyes wide open with a somewhat shocked expression.
Mouth remaining slightly agape, making you look like a mouth breather
So basically

D90

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 3195 and EthnicelAscension
Resting facial expression is crucial in how you are perceived. Bad resting face is a death sentence even for foids, so imagine how it is for men.

Ideal resting face for men is hunter resting face. That means no wrinkles on forehead, eyes slightly squinted, as if scanning the area, lips closed softly, tongue on roof of mouth and chin up.

Common resting face mistakes:

1. Wrinkling the forehead upwards with a concerned expression. This is very common in the younger generation. I don't know who told them this is sexy, but those forehead wrinkles are severe failos and can give you nct appearance
2. Eyes wide open with a somewhat shocked expression. This expression removes any eye hooding you may have and also gives you nct appearance
3. Mouth remaining slightly agape, making you look like a mouth breather
When we say chin up, how high are we talking? because when I squinch and tilt my head up my PCT looks like a NCT
Legit as fuck. Glad u found it helpful. Combine this with the eyebrows trick where you raise your eyebrows and allow the hooding to cover your upper lids more. These are the only expression frauds I would do tbh
can you please post a pic of what the eye area would look like when doing this, so I know I am doing it right, would be greatly appreciated.

When we say chin up, how high are we talking? because when I squinch and tilt my head up my PCT looks like a NCT

can you please post a pic of what the eye area would look like when doing this, so I know I am doing it right, would be greatly appreciated.
The trick only works if your eyes are slightly hooded

The trick only works if your eyes are slightly hooded
Yea it seems so, I can still achieve a similar effect, I just need to squint my upper eyelid somewhat too,

Cope some people have that resting position without having to flex a muscle

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting