Make sure you get a good career / set yourself up for success in your 20s

Deleted member 2854

Deleted member 2854

Sphinx
Most people are about equal in their childhoods, teen years etc.

But once you hit your 20s and especially mid20s the competition gets way more fierce. Your peers will start getting good careers or becoming famous in something (if they're lucky). If you are in your mid 20's in a shit career with few future prospects you are extremely fucked and they will keep overtaking you.

A former friend of mine is now a DJ (after starting making music in his early 20's / late teens) and he now travels the world being paid to play at clubs / festivals. His instagram is full of people showering him with praise and girls tagging their other girlfriends in comments when he says he's coming to a new city.
My other friend is an up and coming film director, while another friend is making over $200k a year. None of them are even 30 yet and they're all making bank and pulling 8/10+ women.

Meanwhile I rotted away my late teens and early 20s, had no direction, didn't do a good internship during uni or anything, and have rapidly fallen behind. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU. Even if you're ugly, you should careermax / businessmax as much as possible. It will pay dividends later.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, CopeIsReal and BigBoy
i need career to get a hairtransplant at 30-35 jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Currently studying computer science, seems like its the way to go.

thats where blackpill is bad, bluepill gives you fuel to statusmax

I now see why normies reject it

wish I could go back to :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Not smart enogh or good looking enough to get a good career

Thanks for your effort

But I will keep ldaring and partying at Wardruna/Danheim festivals

Currently studying computer science, seems like its the way to go.
Could be a very lucrative career yep. How old are you? Do you have a plan to get on an internship programme or something?

I'm well into my 20s and I still don't have a career. Increasingly I feel like I'm fucked and the window of ascension is closing on me.

Could be a very lucrative career yep. How old are you? Do you have a plan to get on an internship programme or something?
19, Starting 5th semester next year, and yeah im looking into getting into an internship later on.

Not smart enogh or good looking enough to get a good career

You don't need to be that smart and you certainly don't need to be good looking, though height helps make an impression in a corporate setting.

There's tons of choice out there - you just need to pick a path as early as possible and max out in it. I.e. if you want to be a stockbroker get on a finance-related degree as early as you can and start working straight out of college.

If you end up (as I did) not really knowing what you want to do and with little experience at mid20s, you'll be pretty fucked.

im 17 and unemployed. over

19, Starting 5th semester next year, and yeah im looking into getting into an internship later on.
That's great man. Well done.
im 17 and unemployed. over
At 17 you can relax a bit. No one knows wtf they're doing at 17. But it's a good idea to start thinking about some careers / businesses which interest you and identify what you're good at in life.

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
thats where blackpill is bad, bluepill gives you fuel to statusmax

I now see why normies reject it

wish I could go back to :bluepill:
True as fuck. My motivation used to be super high back in the day. I wish I could go back to that time. That's the problem with being blackpilled - you tend to lose any motivation to go above and beyond to reach your goals. Blackpill makes you want to LDAR.

Especially if you've taken the final blackpill - that even after ascension you still will never experience the life of a Chad. Even as a surgically enhanced Chad/Chadlite you'll have always have the burden of carrying the mental scars of rejection, scorn, and ridicule.

Surgery can improve your face. But there's no surgery for your soul.

True as fuck. My motivation used to be super high back in the day. I wish I could go back to that time. That's the problem with being blackpilled - you tend to lose any motivation to go above and beyond to reach your goals. Blackpill makes you want to LDAR.

Especially if you've taken the final blackpill - that even after ascension you still will never experience the life of a Chad. Even as a surgically enhanced Chad/Chadlite you'll have always have the burden of carrying the mental scars of rejection, scorn, and ridicule.

Blackpill does kind of want to make me LDAR more because ascending just seems like such a massive task.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Blackpill does kind of want to make me LDAR more because ascending just seems like such a massive task.
Ascension seems like a never ending treadmill.

I already set myself up for early retirement

It's all bs dude.

While you're pining about not being chad, people are overtaking you. I know it's hard when you're in the pit of despair that can come with being blackpilled, but this shit is more important. You do not want to end up a failure in your late 20s / 30s cos life will just get 10x worse.

• +1
Reactions: LifeMaxxing
It's all bs dude.

While you're pining about not being chad, people are overtaking you. I know it's hard when you're in the pit of despair that can come with being blackpilled, but this shit is more important. You do not want to end up a failure in your late 20s / 30s cos life will just get 10x worse.
What consists of a failure in your 20's? Only making 40k?

I mean what is really the difference between 40k and 70k if your looks aren't that good??

Might as well just invest into face and careers can be picked up like candy. Anyone can study for something. Anyone can get a decent job after getting experience or a certification.

Not everyone can live their prime as a GL person.

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
It's all bs dude.

Chad overtook me when he was still in the womb.

It's mentally hard to always be playing the game of 'catch-up'. I wish there was a way out this...

You do not want to end up a failure in your late 20s / 30s cos life will just get 10x worse.
True as fuck.

Unfortunately I'm only a few years away from the big 3-0. Had my birthday a few weeks ago and it hit my like a ton of bricks that I barely have any time left. That my cousins who are years younger than me have internships and are beginning their first jobs. My 20 year old cousin who just graduated college is in a better place. Getting to know that was suifuel.

I need to ascend before 35 or I'll go mad.

I mean what is really the difference between 40k and 70k if your looks aren't that good??

Might as well just invest into face and careers can be picked up like candy. Anyone can study for something. Anyone can get a decent job after getting experience or a certification.

Good positions / roles can't usually just be 'picked up' like that. If you want to be on a good salary and perks then you'll need to be of a reasonable seniority - i.e. a manager or senior manager etc, and most companies will want you to have worked in the industry for 3-4 years already ideally before they'll give you that level of role. EVERYONE has degrees and certifications nowadays. Employers take that stuff as a given (they expect people to have them) but what they really want is someone with a proven track-record, not a recent graduate (lmao).

Most people will need to spend 3-4 years getting real experience before they get a decent job in their chosen industry, which is why it's important to already be on a 'path' of some kind in your early-mid 20's.

Obviously if you become a youtube star or luck out in some other way then all of this is not applicable advice.

If you're talking about $40K usd before tax, then that's a pretty dogshit salary for someone in their mid 20s.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
How do I stop rotting?

How do I stop rotting?

Use the fear of ending up as a failure as motivation. If that doesn't scare you, I don't know what will. There's nothing worse than being a loser in life (except being an ugly loser as well I guess).

Use the fear of ending up as a failure as motivation. If that doesn't scare you, I don't know what will. There's nothing worse than being a loser in life (except being an ugly loser as well I guess).
yes but, what if that fear doesn't exist in me?

What years do you consider prime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back