Make-up for men thread

NoctisLucisCaelum

NoctisLucisCaelum

Iron
I was watching Queer Eye on Netflix to pick up some looksmax tips from the gays, and they give this old dude a green make-up stick for his face's redness. What other products would you recommend that improve subhuman looks, without looking like a queer or a tranny?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I was watching Queer Eye on Netflix to pick up some looksmax tips from the gays, and they give this old dude a green make-up stick for his face's redness. What other products would you recommend that improve subhuman looks, without looking like a queer or a tranny?
Maybe some foundation. Makeup is a cope imo and if any foid found out, she will tell her friends who will convince her to leave you.
If youwear it strictly for clubbing and pumo and dump then it is safe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moneymaxxed
If you're just starting out get some cheaper drugstore makeup for practice. Later on, once you get good or find you like looking better with it or whatever move on to the higher-end product. Since you don't want to look like you're involved in the LBGTQ+ community you won't be using too much of it anyway.

Let's say it's just to help your skin, color correction, and the basic of the basic. No one could tell and if they did they'd be more chill about it than you think (from my experience)

1) Get a primer to help it stay better and spread more evenly first.

2) Next get a concealer. Covers dark under eye circles, red splotches, etc. Color correction. Plenty of them at the drugstore or any other cheap store. Put them on in small circles and then pat/dab the area lightly with a sponge. You can use a brush too, but a sponge is probably better.

3) BB Cream x Foundation. This is optional, but I'd recommend it. (All of it's optional, but yeah)

Time of Routine: Around five minutes. Max.

Anyone, If you ever want tips about makeup / general beauty or whatever and don't want to post about it just PM me.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, GordonFreeman and 2 others
Maybe some foundation. Makeup is a cope imo and if any foid found out, she will tell her friends who will convince her to leave you.
If youwear it strictly for clubbing and pumo and dump then it is safe.

>to pick up some looksmax tips from the gays

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 6401
Inject T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401