Makeup for men is absolute necessity

S

slavicaryan

Iron
Literally all male models, actors, singers, IG influencers, TV personalities or any males that women find attractive USE MAKEUP.

JFL if you think Christian Bale in American Psycho didn't have a makeup foundation applied on him to look like this
View attachment 7A415AA2-FF3C-4ECD-A7F5-677000C6F7CD.webp
Every guy that women thirst over has flawless skin and it's achieved with MAKEUP.

The only guys who don't use makeup are the everyday average men, the cannonfodder. They tell you not to use makeup because it's beta and feminine while they apply it themselves. IT'S A BLUEPILL ADVICE. MEN SHOULD DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE THEIR SKIN LOOK AMAZING.

I'm not talking about this gay cakeface shit
View attachment 04447035-C7D0-4A5B-9DC3-6B99045D314F.webp

I'm talking about the minimal nomakeup makeup look that women have perfected just to have the appearance of beautiful clear skin, like this:
42DC8A1C DE29 4D75 A800 B04AE5A35B18

Men are no longer providers of resources, women can get their resources in society too. Men are pressured to look beautiful and you're a volcel if you don't maximize your beauty with makeup

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 15099 and 14 others
its noticeable close up u do realise :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 9787, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 8 others
ezgif-com-crop-gif.875133

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
its noticeable close up u do realise :lul:
so, you get bonus points because women love lgbtqwertyu+ people who apply makeup and it just makes u appear progressive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11770, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 9 others
so, you get bonus points because women love lgbtqwertyu+ people who apply makeup and it just makes u appear progressive
no u just look. gay :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan, warriorfalcon123, johncruz12345 and 5 others
women will notice and call you out, then its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 11770, skull_mogger and 11 others
women will notice and call you out, then its over
do you think women call out chico or barett? or absolutely any male actor or model? they all do it. absolutely every single one of them applies makeup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 9753 and 2 others
men bone mog the fuck out of women and are most of the time better looking so no need for makeup unless your eyebrow maxxing or skinmaxxing otherwise your a faggot

Yeah I use it for my eyes and its improves my eye area drastically.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and slavicaryan
men bone mog the fuck out of women and are most of the time better looking so no need for makeup unless your eyebrow maxxing or skinmaxxing otherwise your a faggot
bonemogging women means fuckall when there's like 10x more male incels than femcels existing :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
Legit bro
IMG 20210113 141125

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan, Deleted member 22126, fjor2096 and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9753, datboijj and 4 others
he went too far with the lipstick and eyeshade but I bet his jaw and cheeks don't look this defined without makeup.

I'm not advocating for cakeface, only nomakeup makeup
lol its me this is original pic

OP is an ardent homosexual.

Attachments

• 09de27fbc6d1eb26515fd156eb18e10e237cbbf8e4eaa22e6497dc4f938a5397_1.jpg
    09de27fbc6d1eb26515fd156eb18e10e237cbbf8e4eaa22e6497dc4f938a5397_1.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 264
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Basedtheticz and Maxim
Show me one mother fucker that is below an 8/10 in the looks department that wears makeup and pulls it off without looking like either a spastic or a faggot and I'll shake your hand.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 7098
Threre should be a guide on to wear makeup for guys ASAP.I don't know how to wear concealer so its not noticeable.I have dark circles that are my bigggest failo fuuckk

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Niggas stop coping, it won't be noticeable if you only use a little bit, I only use concealer myself and Ive hung around heaps of people with it on and they haven't noticed

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Threre should be a guide on to wear makeup for guys ASAP.I don't know how to wear concealer so its not noticeable.I have dark circles that are my bigggest failo fuuckk

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, TheRenaissanceMan, fjor2096 and 5 others
Probably worth it to do it for IG/tinder pictures and then go without.

• +1
Reactions: uglygypsy and Wallenberg
I don’t care if celebrities use it.
Getting caught wearing make up gives you an automatic insecure try hard femboy stamp for life.

I’m not stooping that low. The point is to looksmax to look like you were naturally that way

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Basedtheticz, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Cageful thread

I'm telling you. Men are gonna start wearing makeup by 2025

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Wallenberg, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
I'm telling you. Men are gonna start wearing makeup by 2025

Agreed. I've predicted this too. Society is becoming too feminine with guys not having shit to challenge them but how impressive they can get on instagram and/or tiktok and hook bitches in from there.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan and JawGuyFatFaceGuy