Makeup for men will become normal in the 2020s

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
With men realizing that beta buxx is not a viable strategy any more, men will looksmaxx just as much as women. This means makeup fraud will become fair game very soon. Justin Beiber has begun the revolution

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Lorsss and Ethnicope
And legit high heels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Germania, OOGABOOGA and 8 others
Always said this, make-up is easily the biggest looksmax. You can paint chad-tier bone structure on your face so you don't have to actually change your face through surgery.

Need to get in on this asap tbh and learn how to do minimal make-up that's not very noticeable at first, and then move on to some more extreme stuff for special events, dates, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, IWantToMax, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
773320E0 22F5 4A3E 824F EDF713A0DCCD

But fr, normalising make up for men would probs be a good thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), cutecel and 3 others
Always said this, make-up is easily the biggest looksmax. You can paint chad-tier bone structure on your face so you don't have to actually change your face through surgery.

Need to get in on this asap tbh and learn how to do minimal make-up that's not very noticeable at first, and then move on to some more extreme stuff for special events, dates, etc.
And gay clubs jfl

Every women will spot make-up from kilometers [first rule of looksmaxxing: try to make it as natural as you can]. There is needed something very invisible.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I only use tanning sunscreen to cover big pores and pigmentations that’s it

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 1751

This is the worst fraud a foid can pull.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
No it wont, men are never allowed to hide their flaws. This is only possible if society picks up makeup for men to be mainstream, like in South Korea.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, IWantToMax and hebbewem
Imagine wearing makeup and get everything gets washed away when you sweat

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, diggbicc and needsolution
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 3902
Imagine wearing makeup and get everything gets washed away when you sweat
Imagine thinking the multi-billion dollar make-up industry hasn't come up with reasonable solutions for stuff like this in the century it has been selling their products to women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
If more people accept trans and gay people . Then probaly

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Every women will spot make-up from kilometers [first rule of looksmaxxing: try to make it as natural as you can]. There is needed something very invisible.
If it's spotted just say you're covering some pimples/scars as was adviced by your sister who borrowed you her makeup and act like you don't care about it tbh

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
I’m a fake up maxxer
Two years under my belt, normies can’t tell for shit

Listen I’d also like to remind everyone that in pre revolutionary France the aristocratic class used to wear make up and high heels. Looksmax or die trying buddy boyos

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, normieschmormie, middayshowers and 5 others
I’m a fake up maxxer
Two years under my belt, normies can’t tell for shit

Listen I’d also like to remind everyone that in pre revolutionary France the aristocratic class used to wear make up and high heels. Looksmax or die trying buddy boyos
What are you doing and how does it affect your looks?

What are you doing and how does it affect your looks?
I’ve been cutting back recently, but before my facial hair was growing in I was contouring my nose, cheekbones, jawline, etc.

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Any good makeupmaxxers here? Please make a tutorial thread and ask the mods to stick it
What do you want to know? I can do another guide similar to my skincare one if it would be helpful. Plenty of experience with fucktons of different products.

• +1
Reactions: Rift, Germania, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
What do you want to know? I can do another guide similar to my skincare one if it would be helpful. Plenty of experience with fucktons of different products.
I want to know what to use for: acne scars, red skin, black circles under eyes

• Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I want to know what to use for: acne scars, red skin, black circles under eyes
Okey dokey. If anyone else wants anything let me know and I'll figure something out.

• +1
Reactions: Rift, OOGABOOGA and Nosecel
Okey dokey. If anyone else wants anything let me know and I'll figure something out.
Thank you very much, brother. I have problems with big threads like your skincare one. It intimidates me. Here is my skincare routine: morning: cleanser with charcoal, virgin coconut oil, before sleep: some korean cleanser. What do you think about it?

Thank you very much, brother. I have problems with big threads like your skincare one. It intimidates me. Here is my skincare routine: morning: cleanser with charcoal, virgin coconut oil, before sleep: some korean cleanser. What do you think about it?
Dm me- just to avoid filling up this thread.

Imagine thinking the multi-billion dollar make-up industry hasn't come up with reasonable solutions for stuff like this in the century it has been selling their products to women.
There are ways to hide but where i live i don't think anything would work. It's too hot here

• JFL
With men realizing that beta buxx is not a viable strategy any more, men will looksmaxx just as much as women. This means makeup fraud will become fair game very soon. Justin Beiber has begun the revolution

Makeup is designed to make the face more feminine. No man wants to look like bitch and no woman wants a man like that. Nobody even knows who Justin Bieber is anymore, he is yesterdays news.
Boring

• +1
Reactions: somalicel and CoconutMan
Makeup is designed to make the face more feminine. No man wants to look like bitch and no woman wants a man like that. Nobody even knows who Justin Bieber is anymore, he is yesterdays news.
View attachment 219047
Nope. Makeup is primarily to cover flaws and enhance various features. Trust me, makeup for men is about to become massive business.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Nosecel
Nope. Makeup is primarily to cover flaws and enhance various features. Trust me, makeup for men is about to become massive business.
Never. Nobody will use it, it'll be seen as the gay shit it is. If men start actually using makeup, I'll convert to Islam and move to a desert.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normieschmormie, somalicel and CoconutMan
Never. Nobody will use it, it'll be seen as the gay shit it is. If men start actually using makeup, I'll convert to Islam and move to a desert.
I hate to break it to you bro but men already are using makeup, you just dont realise it

• WTF
Hope not we don't need more competition

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, hebbewem and EthnicelAscension
I hope nuclear war breaks out before makeup for men becomes a thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and ascension
Celebs have always wore makeup.

I already paint my eyebrows.