Making money as a teencell

je3oe

je3oe

Do not insist on one hundred, Ninety is okay, too
Selling fake airpod super clones for $120
- first, you have to find buyers in your circle
- second, u order the fakes at (see below) for $70
I have sold 4 fakes over a period of 2 weeks, ive made even more money because i buy them cheaper.
U can sell them in school or via the internet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685, GoMadAndSTFU and 7 others
Step 3 -- get mugged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
Research your respective "casual labor" laws. Stuff like landscaping and moving furniture pay fairly well under the table. Helps with the physique as well.

I realized this was a [method] thread instead of an [advice] thread, my bad.

• +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything
Nigga just sell weed, teenagers love that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, FatmanO, Deleted member 1680 and 8 others
Easy af to get girls with also.

second off op your getting robbed on the airpods

you can get a convincing pair for like 20 dollars and sell it on ebay for 120

• +1
Reactions: Drugs, Any1 can be anything and Deleted member 3123

SUPER CLONES
THEY ARE SUPER THEY CAN CHANGE BLUETOOTH NAME THATS CRAZY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Any1 can be anything
Go to the reddit version on darkweb on how to scam for basically everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, TylerDurden, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
TO much risks bro
The potential reward is massive, you get an O of some sticky icky for like 150-200, easily flip that shit for 300-350 if you know what you're doing, then you can upscale your operations to buy massive quantities to increse profit margins.

• +1
The potential reward is massive, you get an O of some sticky icky for like 150-200, easily flip that shit for 300-350 if you know what you're doing, then you can upscale your operations to buy massive quantities to increse profit margins.
in UK prices are very cheap. I can get 3.5 for £20 but generally £25 and it’s top end of mids or what you guys call beasters for those prices respectively.

• +1
in UK prices are very cheap. I can get 3.5 for £20 but generally £25 and it’s top end of mids or what you guys call beasters for those prices respectively.
Well over here in aus, an eigth of chronic is like 50 AUD, its very lucrative to sell over here. A pound of Australia's finest (454 g's) is like 3.5k AUD.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Any1 can be anything

Yes fair point just the tiny risks of fbi cia and other police coming after me constant threat of death if i get into gangs and most the time the isks keep increasing

• +1
Any other items I could make profits with?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Any1 can be anything
I sell fake pressed xanax bars, shrooms, lsd

all massive markup

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I hope someone finds out and beats the shit out of you cause i was scammed and it sucks

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Rezultat iskanja slik za weed

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and GoMadAndSTFU
Change thread title to "how to go to hell as a teenager"

• +1
Reactions: RandomGuy
jfl if someone sold me fake airpods id beat their ass on sight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androgenic, FatmanO, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
Last year when i was 15 i printed fake euros bills and it worked but i get caught

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, TheMewingBBC, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Well over here in aus, an eigth of chronic is like 50 AUD, its very lucrative to sell over here. A pound of Australia's finest (454 g's) is like 3.5k AUD.
what the fuck. those prices are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Not worth the risk for minimal profits. If you're gonna do something illegal, do something big once rather than risking getting jail time for occasional tenners.

Sell your bitch ass

• +1
Become a sugar baby for a gay sugar daddy

• +1
which are the best legal smart drugs to sell on the street pretending it's illegal drugs?
you could sell caffeine powder, paracetamol and baking powder as cocaine to children

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Any1 can be anything
which are the best legal smart drugs to sell on the street pretending it's illegal drugs?
Idk about "smart drugs" but I think etizolam is the most commonly sold "fake benzo". It's an RC and a Thienotriazolodiazapine so it's very similar to benzos. And completely legal.

• +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything and Lorsss

Legit braindead advice, once you're selling it, you'll be dealing with not only competitors but also people that will want to fuck you up for whatever reason.

My drug dealer friend got threatened with a gun as I was with him a few weeks ago at night as we were partying because he forgot to sell one thing to this guy when they didn't even make the deal yet anyways. It's not worth the risk

both posts above me are legit
Legit braindead advice, once you're selling it, you'll be dealing with not only competitors but also people that will want to fuck you up for whatever reason.

My drug dealer friend got threatened with a gun as I was with him a few weeks ago at night as we were partying because he forgot to sell one thing to this guy when they didn't even make the deal yet anyways. It's not worth the risk
High inhib cope

• +1
lol, cope. I know someone who's a major drug supplier in the UK, it's very hard for a small-time dealer to make dirty money clean. So yeah, after a while, it gets pointless

Hang round near schools and sell kids mixed up herbs and say it's weed. They're kids so they're not going to know the difference. Even if you get caught you can't be arrested as you're not technically selling drugs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 1464 and Lorsss

No. It’s really not that dangerous if you know what your doing.

yes that comes with the territory but must drug dealers I’ve known never have that happen to them because they don’t put themselves in that situation. And they usually sell to rich kids who are pussies.

just sounds like your friend had bad luck

Last edited:
lol, cope. I know someone who's a major drug supplier in the UK, it's very hard for a small-time dealer to make dirty money clean. So yeah, after a while, it gets pointless
Exchange money for psl points

Child prostitution

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
this is great until you get caught and you get known as the guy selling fake shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, GoMadAndSTFU and TylerDurden
Where u live? Who tf pays more than 10 a g jfl

Hang round near schools and sell kids mixed up herbs and say it's weed. They're kids so they're not going to know the difference. Even if you get caught you can't be arrested as you're not technically selling drugs.
Who the fuck is not gonna know it’s weed lol?

Who the fuck is not gonna know it’s weed lol?
Are you retarded? You do know that if someone has never came into contact with an experience of something e.g the smell of weed, then epistemologically (though you probably don't even know what this word means) they cannot know what that smell even is like.

Are you retarded? You do know that if someone has never came into contact with an experience of something e.g the smell of weed, then epistemologically (though you probably don't even know what this word means) they cannot know what that smell even is like.
Virtually every even middle schooler knows what weed smells like...and it can be reassured by virtually any of their friends that smoke if it’s real..

What u gonna stand outside a middle school and wait for people to come out and ask them to buy weed? Jfl...

U gonna make bands off of all new customers? Without getting caught? With teachers + cops on sight?

Lol this fantasy land shit is unreal..it’s nice that you know what big words mean, but try actually being in the field and doing shit you talk about and you’ll see how ridiculous you sound

Last edited:
Young time on da beattt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back