Malar Fat and Soft Tissue.

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
I did a bit of research,

I doubt there are any ways to actually do this since Eppley himself saids difficult to remove/reduce it bc it was not easily located and was a fibrofatty tissue.

honestly decreasing malar fat would be a huge looksmaxxx. MMs do often have prominent zygos, a considerable cause of aesthetic cheek hollows is lack of malar fat though, not exactly the size of the cheekbones itself.. Sean o'pry's cheekbones , are crazy fucking high, but of pretty average (maybe even slightly-below average) projection, both forward and lateral. his cheeks are made beautifully concave by the absence of soft tissue (specifically very low-density malar fat pads) which make him look more aesthetic them most who have bigger bones.

if ppl with thick skin could get rid of a lot of the soft tissue on the face, i imagine most of us would actually look like we have good MM tier cheekbones

obviously there is weight loss, but you would have to completely starvedmaxxed at 6 percent bf to have the same definition as a MM whos 10-12 percent bf.

Hope they come out with a way to remove malar fat really soon

It can be dissolved with something like Kybella, but the chances of nerve damage are high, so no doctor will even attempt this which kinda sucks RIP.

ex of someone with little to no malar fat and thin skin

Last edited:
I did a bit of research,

I doubt there are any ways to actually do this since Eppley himself saids difficult to remove/reduce it bc it was not easily located and was a fibrofatty tissue.

honestly decreasing malar fat would be a huge looksmaxxx. MMs do often have prominent zygos, a considerable cause of aesthetic cheek hollows is lack of malar fat though, not exactly the size of the cheekbones itself.. Sean o'pry's cheekbones , are crazy fucking high, but of pretty average (maybe even slightly-below average) projection, both forward and lateral. his cheeks are made beautifully concave by the absence of soft tissue (specifically very low-density malar fat pads) which make him look more aesthetic them most who have bigger bones.

if ppl with thick skin could get rid of a lot of the soft tissue on the face, i imagine most of us would actually look like we have good MM tier cheekbones

obviously there is weight loss, but you would have to completely starvedmaxxed at 6 percent bf to have the same definition as a MM whos 10-12 percent bf.

Hope they come out with a way to remove malar fat really soon

It can be dissolved with something like Kybella, but the chances of nerve damage are high, so no doctor will even attempt this which kinda sucks RIP.
View attachment 99432

ex of someone with little to no malar fat and thin skin
I don't think chances of nerve gamage from Kybella is high with a doctor who knows what he´s doing. And there are indeed doctors willing to do it. It's just not FDA approved for use in any other area than under the jawline yet.

I don't think chances of nerve gamage from Kybella is high with a doctor who knows what he´s doing. And there are indeed doctors willing to do it. It's just not FDA approved for use in any other area than under the jawline yet.

damn so its possible for someone to self inject it right? granted they know what there doing.

damn so its possible for someone to self inject it right? granted they know what there doing.
A guy on lookism just did exactly that but I can't recommend it. Preferably you would get an experienced doctor to do it.

idk if kybella is an option for malar fat. Honestly man I don't think your situation could be so bad as to warrant something like this anyway. Thick skin sucks but I'd say try losing bloat/ weight/ augmentation to a reasonable degree first.

idk if kybella is an option for malar fat. Honestly man I don't think your situation could be so bad as to warrant something like this anyway. Thick skin sucks but I'd say try losing bloat/ weight/ augmentation to a reasonable degree first.

nah thick skin always makes u look higher bf, getting rid of it would help my cheekbone def alot.

yea im going to try to lose alot bf+get fat removal for my face done first then ill see but im just looking at all options now.

looksmaxxing is kinda fun tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862