Male attractiveness peaks from 16 to ~ 24 in 2020 - Age of the pretty boy/Collagen is everything

Get a fucking tretinoin prescription and slather an european sunscreen on,american sunscreen filters are so outdated and degrade quickly,also the only UVA(uva Is what cause aging) filters available in the US are avabenzone which sucks and is highly unstable and Titanium dioxide and Zinc oxide which are mineral filter but to get a decent level of UV protection you would need 20% of it which means looking like a pasty white ghost, seriously.

Europe has much more advanced and photostable filters that are also more cosmetically elegant,but those are not available yet in the US,stuff like Tinosorb S,Tinosorb A2B, Uvinal A ....Also the non overly restrictive regulation allow companies to patent new filters,for example LOreal has an exclusive filter and Avene just patented a new one that offers protection ALL OVER THE SPRECTRUM called TriAsorB,those filters won't see the light in the US in ages, i'm telling you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Hell I bet if you're a loaded 35 year old and look like this you could pull her and her friends. Tell them there'a an after party with booze, movies, a huge TV, a Jacuzzi/Hot-tub, and a pool at your mansion. You get her and her friends and they would prefer you over a guy her own age of equal attractive with less flashy shit.
And this is how rapes happen... Girls, don't go to a guy's house just because he has flashy shit, he could easily take advantage of you!

Some people still want to convince others male attractiveness peaks in their late 20s/early 30s or even mid 30s. In 2020, however, collagen is everything. It is well known pretty boy looks do not last past early to mid 20s we have seen it with Chico and even guys like Bieber. Guys past that age just can not compete with younger guys higher collagen levels. Supposedly and according to science they should have only declined slightly at that point but we all know how vastly different the skin of a 20 year old and a 26 year old looks. Welcome to the age of the pretty boy. Whether you like it or not it is not just girls going crazy over them it is women too. It is the sad reality we live in.
View attachment 755495
View attachment 755536
Prime pretty boys, have millions of women drooling over them.
Chico age 20
View attachment 755545
and at 28
View attachment 755547
Beyond over.
We have to look closely at guys like Cox who are in their early 20s right now to see if this fast peak can be extended for a few more years with perfect skin care etc. Until there are actual treatments for collagen loss in a couple decades this is the brutal blackpill. Unless you are blessed with 99th percentile Pitt genetics you will already look like shit going on 30.
True , the whole men’s smv increases with age is gigacope. Sure their Betabux value increases

And this is how rapes happen... Girls, don't go to a guy's house just because he has flashy shit, he could easily take advantage of you!
Inviting women over to your house, is how rape happens?
Yeah probably. That's the most common location for rapes.
Obviously, it all boils down to the matter; that a woman WANTS to have sex with you. That's all that matters.
True , the whole men’s smv increases with age is gigacope. Sure their Betabux value increases
A dude his SMV, is mainly all looks based. 100% true.
Most dude get significantly worse looking with age. some exceptions stay equal or get better looking with/untill a certain age.

LTR, or Relationship Market Value. And number of options (not quality, but quantity) can increase with age.

BUT, I think in the end.
A man his dating market value, should be measured against prime-aged women appeal (aka women ages 18-29 basically). Having alot of option and appeal to 45 year old women but not prime women, is kinda cope imo.

Last edited:
Inviting women over to your house, is how rape happens?
Yeah probably. That's the most common location for rapes.
Yes, many guys prey on vulnerable women in bars and nightclubs, they get them drunk, invite them to their house, then take advantage of them.

Yes, many guys prey on vulnerable women in bars and nightclubs, they get them drunk, invite them to their house, then take advantage of them.
very common, yeah. That's how most of muh normies friends got laid. It'sthe common male way to do stuff. Go to places where the women are or get drunk; and be there to try to get with one.
And those normies or women would also bash me a bit, for sometimes talking with randoms women in daily life as weird/creepy. While thay waited, untill they were all shitfaced drunk before doing stuff, and making horrible drunk choices of which they later complained about to me. LOL, such losers.
I come from a pre-tinder and online dtaing times. So going out to bars, was the main way people tried to get random encounters and so on.

From 1 to 4 grams per day depending on the the season of the year. Avoiding sun is key tho.
What do you think is the biggest thing/vitamin you take that keeps you looking young? I heard you take a lot of other vitamins

also do you take any anti androgens like fin or ru, or any anti androgens for the face

What do you think is the biggest thing/vitamin you take that keeps you looking young? I heard you take a lot of other vitamins

also do you take any anti androgens like fin or ru, or any anti androgens for the face
I take several vitamins for a hair protocol.
I have taken up to 5 dutasteride caps per day for years. Then I dropped dut and used finasteride. After that i also dropped fin. Now I only use fin when my skin becomes super oily or when I get pimples.
Glucosamine and chondroitin do wonders for skin also. People nowadays cannot believe my age. I am approaching 32 haha.

I take several vitamins for a hair protocol.
I have taken up to 5 dutasteride caps per day for years. Then I dropped dut and used finasteride. After that i also dropped fin. Now I only use fin when my skin becomes super oily or when I get pimples.
Glucosamine and chondroitin do wonders for skin also. People nowadays cannot believe my age. I am approaching 32 haha.

Why’d you drop fin and dut?

I think the main reason you don’t look your age is from dut and fin alone

5ar1 is responsible for dht in the skin and dut blocks 5ar1

I believe it is androgens that age the face and especially dht

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Why’d you drop?

I also think the main reason you don’t look your age is from dut and fin.

5ar1 is responsible for dht in the skin and dut blocks 5ar1

I believe it is androgens that age the face and especially dht
Because it was no longer effective for hair. I do a more effective protocol now. And I agree, dht ruins skin.

Because it was no longer effective for hair. I do a more effective protocol now. And I agree, dht ruins skin.
Also we’re u taking fin or dut during any of those pics? Or were you off both at the time

I’m 29 almost 30 and live on uni campus and regularly get 18 - 20 year old girls without telling them my age, the ones I do tell are very suprised.

The catch is I’ve been wearing a hair system for nearly 3 years now and it’s improved everything, also every summer I tanmax but still have good collagen. I think it’s more about genes as both my mum and dad looked young as fuck until they hit around 50.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Also we’re u taking fin or dut during any of those pics? Or were you off both at the time
Fin. I didnt take any aa last year vut now i got painful pimples so i started with fin again. I look pretty much the same as in those pics

Brad Pitt looked good in fight club and he was in his mid 30s, 41 y old in troy

Maxresdefault

It depends on the guy and bones tbh bieber is a fucking drug addict so he aged like shit + norwooded

Fin. I didnt take any aa last year vut now i got painful pimples so i started with fin again. I look pretty much the same as in those pics
wait why you dont use fin continuely?

so you use fin only for some days and then stop? whats the reason behind that lol'?

• +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129
I’m 29 almost 30 and live on uni campus and regularly get 18 - 20 year old girls without telling them my age, the ones I do tell are very suprised.

The catch is I’ve been wearing a hair system for nearly 3 years now and it’s improved everything, also every summer I tanmax but still have good collagen. I think it’s more about genes as both my mum and dad looked young as fuck until they hit around 50.
what is your norwood without hairsystem?

im reading this thread and cant fucking believe, are you serious? i see chads with shit wirnkled skin and hot young bitches all the time, especially in Croatia when I come here over summer. they are all tall and muscular with beards. i cant believe how delusional some of incels are. skin is like least important factor for men, why the fuck would u want to look like a baby skinned little bitch. i had perfect smooth skin all my life, even now at 30 I don't have any wrinkles at all my skin is smooth as fuck and it barely matters since I get most of lays only due to my height 6'1 and muscular body and I also fashion maxx with tight clothing to show off my perfect greek statue inspired physique. i often get mogged by men with shit skin wrinkles around eyes, nasolabial folds and wrinkles around mouth who walk around with hot young dykes that look like they just finished highschool. you gotta be really delusional to believe skin matters at all as long as its not pasty pale and acne ridden.

TL DR for you low IQ dyslexic incels - skin doesn't matter neither for young or old dykes, all you need is not be manlet, be muscular, have good fashion sense, have good skin coloring, have hair if u dont look good bald, have average face

TL DR of tldr - im getting constantly eye fucked by dykes when im out shopping bratwurst and vegetables, their eyes first go on my shoes than over legs/ass, body/arms and than they look at my head which i fraud with facemask

Tldr of tldr of tldr - ok I just came from buying skinny jeans and tight t shirt from children section and I've been eye fucked by at least 2 younger women, they were looking at me in the eyes and torso, shit my dick got so erect i run away from the shop so they dont think im some kind of pervert

An elaboration on age.

Male peak is on average 26 - 36 years old. (if he: doesn't go ugly bald(ing), doesn't get fat, doesn't get fucked up skin)

tl;dr:
https://iconicmen.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/smv-is-it-real/

Massive OkCupid study done on Age and SMV decline and peak on Men and Women based on overall desirability. Done in 2015 with both young and older people. Millions of people.

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/files/2010/02/8.png
https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2015/07/03/ok-cupid-data-on-sex-desirability-and-age/

Aging and desirability of both men and women is something this community gets wrong alot of the time imo. While "the wall" is hyperbole female desirability drops very far very fast after 23-24 and male desirability on average shoots up to about 26-27 where it peaks for a good 10 years, then declines (if the man doesn't get: ugly bald, fat, and/or fucked up skin).

"Attractive 34 year old Guy matched with 18.9% of the women under 27 years old he swiped right on. This is only slightly less than Attractive 26 year old Guy. The average age of these women was 23.7 and the average age of his matches was 24.3. Attractive 34 year old Guy didn’t pay much, if any, penalty for being 10 years older than the average female on Tinder. Apparently for males attractive is attractive at any age. "

AGE BLACKPILL-
Male Prime=26-36

Go lookup "hot men" on google, nearly 75% of results are of men aged in that bracket above. Plenty Chads become higher tier chads in their early-mid 30s before declining.

SOME older guys have higher SMV with age(Chads and Chadlites). Age isn't the crippling factor some blackpill guys make it out to be. It's OVER after 25, crowds. Go look up "Top 100 sexiest men" or "/r/ladyboners" or just google "Hot guys" and the MAJORITY of those guys are in their late twenties to mid thirties. This is because testosterone causes masculinization of the face and voice over your entire lifetime. Meaning your voice and face and still changing(albeit much slower) even in your 20's and 30's.

Age doesn't make much of a difference to women (as it does to us men, visa versa) as long as you're actually attractive.

For example:

See Here - He's in his Thirties.

Perhaps even better this tinder experiment article down below concerning younger vs older attractive men on tinder. Make sure you read and understand the entire article, but in summary a 26 year old attractive guy on tinder pulled tons of foids. A 34 year old attractive guy pulled even more(age ranges, older women have less options) and when factoring for age and setting the 34 year old man to an age range only allowing matches between 18-26 he pulled 3% less of this age range than the 26 year old. See this picture here.

Tinder Experiments

Tinder Experiments II: Guys, unless you are really hot you are probably better off not wasting your time on Tinder — a quantitative socio-economic study

In summary JFL if you aren't attractive, age doesn't matter much only your face.

Look at the way roasties talk about guys like Jared Leto, they would gladly line themselves up, strip down, and allow him to plow them all one by one without a care in the world about his age. The dude is just attractive looking.

Think about how creepy it would be perceived if a 35 year old man were to be flirting with a 19 year old foid in the club. Now picture this 35 year old men flirting with her. Suddenly it went from creepy to A-okay with her, her friends, and everyone else(except bitter old roasties). Hell I bet if you're a loaded 35 year old and look like this you could pull her and her friends. Tell them there'a an after party with booze, movies, a huge TV, a Jacuzzi/Hot-tub, and a pool at your mansion. You get her and her friends and they would prefer you over a guy her own age of equal attractive with less flashy shit. That's a fact. Once guys are of equal attractiveness it comes down to other stuff after that, like status(or the perception there of), and money. You get the picture. Age plays a limited role, it's how you look that matters most/all.

Some graphs. To top it off:

0*XxUnEGiFe82-r4FA.jpg

DJl7mCEVoAEcTHT

mZR3HA5.png

httpatomoreillycomsourceoreillyimages306902.png.jpg
Brutal lifefuel.
Thanks. Maybe I won't feel depressed tonight for once.

what is your norwood without hairsystem?
NW9, I had to grow it out when I was waiting for the hair system and I posted it as a joke on Reddit n it had 200 replies of how bad it was, it was thin all over (alopecia areata) with it being very thin on top, it was legit disgusting.

Don’t have pic anymore though.

• So Sad
Reactions: lasthope
wait why you dont use fin continuely?

so you use fin only for some days and then stop? whats the reason behind that lol'?
It is not good for gymcelling.

Really? What did you noticed?
Once I dropped fin/dut I noticed some mild 3d effect. Its not like the 3d effect roid abusers get, its very mild but its nice to have it. Its like androgen receptors are revitalized.

Last edited: