Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SexyMofo, Baldingman1998, Chico Chicowski and 6 others
impressive. how does this surgery work?

'Microblading, unlike tattooing, is not in the deep layer of skin, but more on the surface. This is also not permanent, and the colour fades within 18 months.

'The hair strokes are far more natural and finer than any tattoo, as a handheld needle/blade is used – there is no electrical gadget that permeates deep in this technique. There is therefore more of a scratching noise, rather than a buzz of a tattoo gun which pierces the skin so deeply

The effects of microblading last anywhere between 18 and 30 months. Once pigment from the procedure begins to noticeably fade, you'll need to go back to your practitioner for a touch-up application. Touch-ups can be necessary every six months or every year, depending on your skin type and preferred look

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
just buy minox jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wasted, Hades, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
just buy minox jfl
i mean but the hair wont darken with minox will it? this gives a special contrast if im not mistaken...

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
im getting this shit tbh

'Microblading, unlike tattooing, is not in the deep layer of skin, but more on the surface. This is also not permanent, and the colour fades within 18 months.

'The hair strokes are far more natural and finer than any tattoo, as a handheld needle/blade is used – there is no electrical gadget that permeates deep in this technique. There is therefore more of a scratching noise, rather than a buzz of a tattoo gun which pierces the skin so deeply

The effects of microblading last anywhere between 18 and 30 months. Once pigment from the procedure begins to noticeably fade, you'll need to go back to your practitioner for a touch-up application. Touch-ups can be necessary every six months or every year, depending on your skin type and preferred look

Sounds pretty legit tbh tbh

However you can't change the shape of the eyebrow even slightly no?

Minox/latisse or some other "growth" product + this could be a drastic change

• +1
Reactions: freeone12
Let's talk about eyebrow transplants (there's suprisingly little info on this) - I heard that you have to "brush" your transplanted eyebrows, or the hairs will go in random directions -> does that mean that the transplanted hairs behave like the hairs on your head? That would be extremly problematic for people with spiky asian hair that cant be brushed

Do you have to shave down the entire natural brow, and then get the transplant on top of that, or you can keep your natural brown and just "enhance" them?

Massive looksmaxx potential in these eyebrow procedures

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: qwertyasdfgh and maxmendietta
i mean but the hair wont darken with minox will it? this gives a special contrast if im not mistaken...
It will a bit imo
Combine it with mt 2 and you are set

• Woah
Reactions: maxmendietta
Mogs

thumbnail

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Mongrelcel, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
It will a bit imo
Combine it with mt 2 and you are set
hol up does mt2 affect hair? i thought it was for skin only... i need some tannign tbh

so its just a fancy tattoo? not worth spending a single penny on it then.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Does somebody know if its noticeable in real life? I mean on photos its looks quite expressive but what about in rl like when somebody is talking to you face to face
or when the day comes and you make it with a girl
Wouldn't it looks very suspect since hair is 3d and painting is not?

looks giga gay

Let's talk about eyebrow transplants (there's suprisingly little info on this) - I heard that you have to "brush" your transplanted eyebrows, or the hairs will go in random directions -> does that mean that the transplanted hairs behave like the hairs on your head? That would be extremly problematic for people with spiky asian hair that cant be brushed

Do you have to shave down the entire natural brow, and then get the transplant on top of that, or you can keep your natural brown and just "enhance" them?

Massive looksmaxx potential in these eyebrow procedures
A good surgeon would choose donor hair that is most similar to your eyebrow hair and transplant it in the right spots/angles. The main annoyance is that it will continue to grow as long as it normally does, and so you'll need to trim it every week for life.

• +1
A good surgeon would choose donor hair that is most similar to your eyebrow hair and transplant it in the right spots/angles. The main annoyance is that it will continue to grow as long as it normally does, and so you'll need to trim it every week for life.
That's a just a minor inconvenience lmao. Do you know a lot about eyebrow transplants?

• +1
Reactions: qwertyasdfgh
That's a just a minor inconvenience lmao. Do you know a lot about eyebrow transplants?
I guess lol. The harder part will be finding suitable donor hair. Microblading will surely give you a more natural result.

I don't know tooo much about eyebrow transplants, I've just seen it discussed here and there while I've been looking into hair transplants. Saw a few before/after pictures from top surgeons and they didn't look as good as the microblading results shown above.

I've done it. It was decent ( a lil overdone) but never again. Currently trying minox, then saving up for transplant

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Looks like something that would work for me

I've done it. It was decent ( a lil overdone) but never again. Currently trying minox, then saving up for transplant
Does It look natural or can you see that’s only painting and not real 3D hair?

Does It look natural or can you see that’s only painting and not real 3D hair?
I'd say to normies and non black pillers it looks natural and 3D, but when you get close you can tell its tatted since it stays in one place. I'd save up for eyebrow transplant instead.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and lasthope
All you need is really low supraorbital ringe which vive you low brows and agressive look, brows are not needed, you need only average straight brows no some James Charles filled with pomade dark insta brows

• +1
Seems like it would work much better for women who already wear makeup since this looks, at least to my eyes, very unnatural. Which is ok for women who already look unnatural with all their makeup, but not for dudes. It doesnt look bad and I doubt you could really tell unless you had a good look at their eyebrows but women can notice when a guy has a .000001 degree discrepancy in his jaw