Male feminist wondering how long does he have to agree with women until he gets laid

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, Deleted member 685, Zeta ascended and 5 others
hey at least this shows that cucks have a masterplan for doing what they do not just for blindly following feminist ideology

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 616
hey at least this shows that cucks have a masterplan for doing what they do not just for blindly following feminist ideology
Ugly cucks probably get laid more often than incels because they get to have starfish sex or a pitiful handjob once in a while. The question is if that's worth your dignity.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 470
he should ER the next meeting

Ugly cucks probably get laid more often than incels because they get to have starfish sex or a pitiful handjob once in a while. The question is if that's worth your dignity.
wont work for me ngl. im too subhuman, cucks are usually low tier-mid tier normies

• So Sad
Reactions: impure666
wont work for me ngl. im too subhuman, cucks are usually low tier-mid tier normies
Best strategy is looksmaxing if you have potential. Or just moneymaxx because money always guarantees you sex, being a male feminist doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Best strategy is looksmaxing if you have potential. Or just moneymaxx because money always guarantees you sex, being a male feminist doesn't.
angry, balding, turbomanlet curry

im too low IQ to moneymaxx, i have learning difficulties and suspect i have autism or some shit like that

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616

by Tyrone. Anally.

What a fucking shame this stupid faggot looking faggot is. A shame to all men. Fucking useless prick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 470
He's got it all wrong. Your sexual attractiveness is not determined by whether you treat girls nicely, agree with them, etc. It's just the shape of your skull.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 616
lol @ not realizing it's satire

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 685

Users who are viewing this thread

Back