Male modelling question

Z

zygosisall

Iron
Is it literally bone mass for the most part?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 7866
It depends. For the most part, yes. But there are niche agencies who do high fashion work who don't care about bones as long as you have goofy hunter eyes, or you're from some ExOTiC place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, SexyMofo, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
- Bones
- Skin
- Hair
- Height

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, nonserviam, Austrian Oak and 6 others
As a teenager when I was looking very lean in the face, I did a small modeling job for a small company. I was not gl tho. You just have to look lean in the face and look somewhat normal from the front. Angularity is good. (I frauded angularity tho by sticking my lower third out a bit and clenching, my side is recessed too)
teenager=18

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
You wanna model? If so PM me a few pictures and measurements and I can tell you if you at least have a shot. I was signed to an agency in my home state and had the ability to sign with a smaller one in NYC but chose not to so i at least have an idea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 7863
You wanna model? If so PM me a few pictures and measurements and I can tell you if you at least have a shot. I was signed to an agency in my home state and had the ability to sign with a smaller one in NYC but chose not to so i at least have an idea.
Can you pm me and send a few examples of how you have to look like? (If not chad obviously)

Can you pm me and send a few examples of how you have to look like? (If not chad obviously)
I can tell you a universal truth about modeling right here.

It really does not take that much to be a model. If you have even one or two defined and unique traits, you can do it as long as you're skinny enough in the face and 6 foot or taller.

I have great lower third and am skinny, and that's what got the attention to me, but my failo was height. I'm only 5'9, and though my agency lied and listed me at 5'11, it was too frauded to get me jobs. The agency in NYC told me I definitely have "the look" they like, but that my height would be an issue. He did say he could get me work, but never walking and never anything substantial, so I didnt bother making the trip out.

Ethnics have it far easier than Whites in the modeling world right now. If you are a 5.5 psl black guy who's over 6 foot and skinyn with a cool hairstyle, you can probably get signed to a big agency and get good work.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, SadnessWYJ, Patient A and 1 other person

Check this agency out. The ugliest fucking trash male models ever, and they all get high fashion work. It's fucking absurd tbh but is lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer and audimax
over for my modelling dreams at my manlet height

I can tell you a universal truth about modeling right here.

It really does not take that much to be a model. If you have even one or two defined and unique traits, you can do it as long as you're skinny enough in the face and 6 foot or taller.

I have great lower third and am skinny, and that's what got the attention to me, but my failo was height. I'm only 5'9, and though my agency lied and listed me at 5'11, it was too frauded to get me jobs. The agency in NYC told me I definitely have "the look" they like, but that my height would be an issue. He did say he could get me work, but never walking and never anything substantial, so I didnt bother making the trip out.

Ethnics have it far easier than Whites in the modeling world right now. If you are a 5.5 psl black guy who's over 6 foot and skinyn with a cool hairstyle, you can probably get signed to a big agency and get good work.
Damn Im 5'9 too. But it would be possible if I didnt do any live stuff, only pics? Nobody knows how tall you are in photographs

Check this agency out. The ugliest fucking trash male models ever, and they all get high fashion work. It's fucking absurd tbh but is lifefuel.

holy fuck a lot of subhumans there indeed. But huge heightpill

• +1
Reactions: sensen
Damn Im 5'9 too. But it would be possible if I didnt do any live stuff, only pics? Nobody knows how tall you are in photographs
Possibly if you can really make up for it by being skinny, or having long limbs or really unique bones in face or hunter eyes.

holy fuck a lot of subhumans there indeed. But huge heightpill
Be aware the 1-2 inch height fraud for probably 90% of their models, as do all agencies. So if you see a 5'10 or 5'11 there, they may just be 5'9

just be white and tall

You have to be tall.

But anyhow your best bet is just being gigachad and making random TikTok videos and posting good photos to Insta.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
It's about being tall, lean and striking

There are plenty of truecels that do modelling.

It's a trash job unless you're in the absolute top of your field

You have to be tall.

But anyhow your best bet is just being gigachad and making random TikTok videos and posting good photos to Insta.
anything over actual 180cm is good (coming from my own personal experience) if you have a nice face ., and people here call 180 Manlet JFL