[Mog Battle] MALE MODELS AS RATED BY TIKTOK'S ALGORITHM

alexjones

alexjones

Creator of Cavillpill
Time online
54d 18h 52m
Rent free? What's your username

OP, you just proved I brutally hurt you with this pissweak low IQ thread set yourself on fire or keep embarassing yourself for my own amusement

REMINDER THAT THATS HOW OP LOOKS LIKE:

1596327563830.png

ANOTHER ACNE RIDDEN TURBOMANLET LOW T DORPHINMAXXED FRAIL PREY EYED TWINK MOGGED BY 99% OF THIS FORUM

YOU'RE TRULY AMUSING OP,KEEP BARKING LIKE THE RECESSED DOG YOU ARE

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

4'1'' GigaMogger
Time online
13d 16h 12m
YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO BONES, YOU REVOLTING INBRED

I WOULD BULLY YOU AND CRACK YOUR HEAD OPEN EFFORTLESS

View attachment 560836

YOU INDEED HUMILIATED YOURSELF, YOU LOW IQ SUBMISSIVE FRAIL SUBHUMAN
View attachment 560846

I AM TRULY IN AWE OF THIS PATHETIC PISSWEAK SQUINTFRAUDED PREY EYES

keep embarassing yourself with these autistic and submissive replies OP

RENT FREE
Moreover, i felt like i had to follow-up on the rest of your comments, so first off, let me just say
I had more bones than you at 9 than you will ever have in your pathetic little life. Shut it.
View attachment 560907
Also, inbred is the last thing i could be, my parents are literally from different continents, you're literally more inbred than i am not even joking rn

Once again, i'm going to ask you to show yourself if you want to judge my face. Not doing so makes you a little hypocrite without balls and i'm going to assume you look like this:
1596328457819.png
1596328485621.png

Which you probably do, if we're going to be completely frank.

Regardless, you want to be an internet big boy, i want to see you ''crack my head open effortless''

Come to my block

Rijswijk, South Holland
Netherlands

alexjones

alexjones

Creator of Cavillpill
Time online
54d 18h 52m
Moreover, i felt like i had to follow-up on the rest of your comments, so first off, let me just say
I had more bones than you at 9 than you will ever have in your pathetic little life. Shut it.
View attachment 560907
Also, inbred is the last thing i could be, my parents are literally from different continents, you're literally more inbred than i am not even joking rn

Once again, i'm going to ask you to show yourself if you want to judge my face. Not doing so makes you a little hypocrite without balls and i'm going to assume you look like this:
View attachment 560934View attachment 560935
Which you probably do, if we're going to be completely frank.

Regardless, you want to be an internet big boy, i want to see you ''crack my head open effortless''

Come to my block

Rijswijk, South Holland
Netherlands
I MOG TO THE ASTRAL REALM YOUR PATHETIC LOW T SUBMISSIVE BETA FAGGOT

1596329017564.png

YOU WOULDNT LAST 20 SECONDS IN MY COUNTRY BEFORE BEING BRUTALLY RAPED AND KILLED BY BRAZILIAN BADBOYS

LEGIT SLIT YOUR WRISTS RIGHT NOW OP

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

4'1'' GigaMogger
Time online
13d 16h 12m
OP, you just proved I brutally hurt you with this pissweak low IQ thread set yourself on fire or keep embarassing yourself for my own amusement

REMINDER THAT THATS HOW OP LOOKS LIKE:

View attachment 560897

ANOTHER ACNE RIDDEN TURBOMANLET LOW T DORPHINMAXXED FRAIL PREY EYED TWINK MOGGED BY 99% OF THIS FORUM

YOU'RE TRULY AMUSING OP,KEEP BARKING LIKE THE RECESSED DOG YOU ARE

First of all, i have a name. But i don't expect that to go through your little bony head, since you had trouble writing ''Dolphin''
1596328881222.png

Second of all, i find it truly amusing how you think you ''brutally hurt'' me, i really do.

But let's get real for a second. Multiple people did exactly what you are doing now in other threads of mine at the same time, and i was unphased.

Do you think you're any different, doing this on your own without even having the balls to post your face?

You're pathetic, retarded, and just utterly sad. I wish you luck on all of your future endeavours, but it hasn't worked for you this time, i apologize.

Also, what world do you live in where 5'7'' is turbomanlet? Just a question i'd like to put out there, you can choose if you'd like to answer it or not.

Call me recessed all you want, lord knows that's cope. Even other haters literally admit how good my side profile is. And let me tell you this, it certainly does BRUTALLY MOG yours, without a single doubt.
1596329380264.png

While i was writing this, i noticed you posted a SECOND message without a reply in a row (Bark bark)
I MOG TO THE ASTRAL REALM YOUR PATHETIC LOW T SUBMISSIVE BETA FAGGOT

View attachment 560959

YOU WOULDNT LAST 20 SECONDS IN MY COUNTRY BEFORE BEING BRUTALLY RAPED AND KILLED BY BRAZILIAN BADBOYS

LEGIT SLIT YOUR WRISTS RIGHT NOW OP

You say i wouldn't last 20 seconds in your country. Funny you say that, because i'm actually Venezuelan, currently living in the Netherlands. Brazil is literally even a place people would FLEE TO FOR SAFETY from where i'm from. So don't try to pretend to be some kind of foreign bad boy or whatever, it doesn't suit you one bit, your occupation is literally crying for me on the internet, pathetic.

Cry for my looks. Cry harder. I want you to cry as hard as you can, and acknowledge you'll never even get close.
This is you:
1596329897938.png

Don't even think you're even entitled to speak to me when you look like that.

I'll now quit spending these large amounts of time replying to your nonsensical autistic barks. It's been a good one.

Goodbye!

xdxdxnice1

xdxdxnice1

long hair or death
Time online
16d 2h 56m
man why is every thread you are in fucking 5 pages long. just stop replying to
people you are getting trolled every day

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

4'1'' GigaMogger
Time online
13d 16h 12m
man why is every thread you are in fucking 5 pages long. just stop replying to
people you are getting trolled every day
I don't see it as getting trolled. That might be what they're attempting, but i'm a peaceful person, some people are lost, and i don't want to push them down, i want to school them and educate them.

I believe these people can still be saved. Also, i never ignore a notification, kinda cringe

xdxdxnice1

xdxdxnice1

long hair or death
Time online
16d 2h 56m
I don't see it as getting trolled. That might be what they're attempting, but i'm a peaceful person, some people are lost, and i don't want to push them down, i want to school them and educate them.

I believe these people can still be saved. Also, i never ignore a notification, kinda cringe
you arenโ€™t educating people though they are just trying to make u feel like shit. nothing you say to them is going to change what they are saying

Hades

Hades

I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too.
Time online
67d 19h 35m
I got 3.58 jfl

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

4'1'' GigaMogger
Time online
13d 16h 12m
you arenโ€™t educating people though they are just trying to make u feel like shit. nothing you say to them is going to change what they are saying
Have them try harder next time

alexjones

alexjones

Creator of Cavillpill
Time online
54d 18h 52m
First of all, i have a name. But i don't expect that to go through your little bony head, since you had trouble writing ''Dolphin''
View attachment 560953
Second of all, i find it truly amusing how you think you ''brutally hurt'' me, i really do.

But let's get real for a second. Multiple people did exactly what you are doing now in other threads of mine at the same time, and i was unphased.

Do you think you're any different, doing this on your own without even having the balls to post your face?

You're pathetic, retarded, and just utterly sad. I wish you luck on all of your future endeavours, but it hasn't worked for you this time, i apologize.

Also, what world do you live in where 5'7'' is turbomanlet? Just a question i'd like to put out there, you can choose if you'd like to answer it or not.

Call me recessed all you want, lord knows that's cope. Even other haters literally admit how good my side profile is. And let me tell you this, it certainly does BRUTALLY MOG yours, without a single doubt.
View attachment 560961
While i was writing this, i noticed you posted a SECOND message without a reply in a row (Bark bark)

You say i wouldn't last 20 seconds in your country. Funny you say that, because i'm actually Venezuelan, currently living in the Netherlands. Brazil is literally even a place people would FLEE TO FOR SAFETY from where i'm from. So don't try to pretend to be some kind of foreign bad boy or whatever, it doesn't suit you one bit, your occupation is literally crying for me on the internet, pathetic.

Cry for my looks. Cry harder. I want you to cry as hard as you can, and acknowledge you'll never even get close.
This is you:
View attachment 560970
Don't even think you're even entitled to speak to me when you look like that.

I'll now quit spending these large amounts of time replying to your nonsensical autistic barks. It's been a good one.

Goodbye!
You legitimately expect me to read this low iq shit reply of yours

I have no time to waste with pathetic low T submisse weaklings like you

Reminder that OP said that Henry Cavill is an average looking guy

d613b2bfd21990252f536e62959897db.jpg

BTW,IMAGINE LIVING IN THE TALLEST COUNTRY OF THE WORLD AND BEING A GIGAMANLET

ITS TRULY OVER FOR YOU OP

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

4'1'' GigaMogger
Time online
13d 16h 12m
You legitimately expect me to read this low iq shit reply of yours

I have no time to waste with pathetic low T submisse weaklings like you

Reminder that OP said that Henry Cavill is an average looking guy

View attachment 560983

BTW,IMAGINE LIVING IN THE TALLEST COUNTRY OF THE WORLD AND BEING A GIGAMANLET

ITS TRULY OVER FOR YOU OP
you_right_now.png

alexjones

alexjones

Creator of Cavillpill
Time online
54d 18h 52m
Since you didn't care enough to formulate your own response and instead stole someone else's, i won't care enough to formulate my own and i'll just quote your own response to that:
Smells like i put effort into a post, and instead of coming up with something either creative, funny, or a well-constructed counter-argument you come and put the same retarded single-lined recycled bullshit you do everytime, which is saying ''
1596332217893.png
''. You don't substance this either.
Well done your autistic permavirgin low T faggot , you're officially my bully victim.

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

4'1'' GigaMogger
Time online
13d 16h 12m
Since you didn't care enough to formulate your own response and instead stole someone else's, i won't care enough to formulate my own and i'll just quote your own response to that:
Did i really steal someone else's tho? I didn't tag someone's comment and run off no i downloaded this image and posted it myself.

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

4'1'' GigaMogger
Time online
13d 16h 12m
Also it's the first time i use this so

Newone

Newone

Brb after Lip-Lift to challenge the Gods
Time online
66d 23h 43m
I just want to say: i never intended to bully OP or make him feel bad

I just told him the truth and thats it

and OP you are really not in the position to talk about others looks and stuff and that you mog them and stuff

learn to be humble

you are delusional as fuck

alexjones

alexjones

Creator of Cavillpill
Time online
54d 18h 52m
Did i really steal someone else's tho? I didn't tag someone's comment and run off no i downloaded this image and posted it myself.
An image of saint birdcel thats been literally reused thousands of times since the dawn of this forum

1596332482140.png

You cant call that neither original or "creative"

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

4'1'' GigaMogger
Time online
13d 16h 12m
I just want to say: i never intended to bully OP or make him feel bad

I just told him the truth and thats it

and OP you are really not in the position to talk about others looks and stuff and that you mog them and stuff

learn to be humble

you are delusional as fuck
The truth isn't ''2.5psl'' fam it just really isn't
Also i'm not the one talking first, this mans is coming at me saying he hypermogs me whatever, i prove to him it's not the case

Leaving the rest of your post out there not gonna bother to respond to that

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

4'1'' GigaMogger
Time online
13d 16h 12m
An image of saint birdcel thats been literally reused thousands of times since the dawn of this forum

View attachment 561053

You cant call that neither original or "creative"
It's the first time i do it personally, though. I didn't come after people the first time they said ''Jfl'' or ''Cope'' to me without any added substance

DomOrDoom

DomOrDoom

Jfl @ you, if you arent sprinting
Time online
2d 12h 48m
Found this site, https://www.tiktokbeautiful.com/ where you can use TikTok's algorithm for yourself to rate faces on.

Apparently it's already been covered here already, but i still wanted to know exactly how well it rates these faces.

I was intrigued by how this definitively tells who's better looking than who or if said person isn't good looking at all, with no underlying bias.

So, let's do it.

For this i used pictures taken by regular cameras, with the individual facing the camera straight-on with a neutral expression. This is to give the AI the best face data to analyze and ensure a good result.

Sean O'Pry
View attachment 559179
3.93 out of 5
85th percentile

Francisco Lachowski
View attachment 559187
4.44 out of 5
95th percentile

David Gandy
View attachment 559192
4.52 out of 5
95th percentile

Jordan Barrett
View attachment 559195
3.11 out of 5
60th percentile

Elias de Poot
View attachment 559196
3.49 out of 5
70th percentile

Thom Strijd
View attachment 559199
4.42 out of 5
95th percentile

Jon-Erik Hexum
View attachment 559208
3.91 out of 5
85th percentile

Richard Ramirez
View attachment 559214
2.37 out of 5
15th percentile

Henry Cavill
View attachment 559231
3.52 out of 5
70th percentile

Tom Cruise
View attachment 559236
3.59 out of 5
75th percentile

Brad Pitt
View attachment 559245
3.43 out of 5
70th percentile

Shawn Mendes
View attachment 559250
4.02 out of 5
85th percentile

Matt LeMond
View attachment 559237
4.53 out of 5
95th Percentile

David Rosenberg
View attachment 559238

4.24 out of 5
95th percentile

BONUS

Me
View attachment 559239
3.72 out of 5
80th percentile

Africanbullpig
View attachment 559242
2.59 out of 5
30th percentile

CONCLUSION

The hottest male in this list is Matt LeMond, only very narrowly beating David Gandy by a single point.

The ugliest male in this list is Richard Ramirez, just beating Africanbullpig in terms of ugliness. (The AI detects the amount of grooming as well)

WHO MOGS WHO:
Francisco Lachowski mogs Sean O'Pry
Elias de Poot mogs Jordan Barrett
Thom Strijd mogs Sean O'Pry
Jon-Erik Hexum mogs Henry Cavill
Matt LeMond mogs David Rosenberg (unfortunately)
David Gandy is the best looking of the ''PSL Gods''

and...

I DEFINITELY mog Africanbullpig

And some other mogs.

That's all
Computer cannot calculate human beauty, only we can ffs

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Knowledgable
Time online
6d 17h 52m
Mogs henry cavill jfl. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thanks for this OP. this site is hilarious

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Time online
16d 18h 18m
34911255-AF0F-4D7F-A438-2923B8620F3E.jpeg
Reminder this meme scores higher than some male models

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

4'1'' GigaMogger
Time online
13d 16h 12m
RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

4'1'' GigaMogger
Time online
13d 16h 12m
Mogs henry cavill jfl. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thanks for this OP. this site is hilarious
Henry cavill looks like shit rofl

Also he doesn't have tiktok appeal

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

4'1'' GigaMogger
Time online
13d 16h 12m
AND

Tom Cruise,
Henry Cavill,
..... Poot
I used a really shitty picture for Cruise. I probably did mog him there unironically
Henry Cavill at 16 before gymmaxxing:
1596395044460.png

De Poot also has pretty shitty ratios tbh but all of his individual features are very exotic, a lot of male model appeal

aut0phobic

aut0phobic

no bro
Time online
44d 9h 58m
Homunculus

Homunculus

Stop keeping score. Just keep swimming.
Time online
4d 8h 13m
Nothing to see here, just Gandy and Lemond mogging the world...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
recessed [OP] rate me [male] [18yrs] Ratings 12
dreez [OP] Rate this male model that got scouted Ratings 6
Deusmaximus [OP] Rate very subhuman male model Ratings 20