Males Are More Beautiful than their Female Counterpart

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

Understanding sexual dimorphism.

Now i always say, Humans are not much different from animals with this i mean behavioral traits,
Choosing Their mating partner by a way of many different aspects, i always as a kid i was always in nature i really liked it but at i also realized certain things about how things developed as i saw traits that also you see in humans.

The sole reason for physical attraction in the animal world is to gain access to mates. The more appealing you appear; be it through bright colors, ornamental displays or size, the more likely you are to appear as being physically fit and healthy to a potential mate and thus more likely to be in a position to mate and propagate your genes.

According to science animals existed first, Now we live with animals and animals live with humans.
the number 1 thing that that is hardwired in humans is reproduction animals too ofcourse.

But Females choice their mates not males correct? that is correct indeed, they choose the best looking and strongest one they can find so their offspring has better chance of survival.

therefore Males are more beautiful then females,In nature the male doesn't really have to do much they are always more distinctive then the female counterpart now so males by default they look better.

Females by nature are not suppose to be more attractive, which is clearly illustrated, thats why girls wear make up etc to feel beautiful but they are not. ever seen a girl just raw no enhancement just pure... yeah exactly.. The media made it oke for females and quite frankly they indoctrinated females for the use of cosmetics and which is very deceiving for us males and lie right in to your face, males should be the one that takes care about its looks so it can attract females if you just look at nature but somewhere at some point this changed. Why is it always to important to lie to the human race i always ask my self....

So the PUA Term ''Peacocking'' is there for a reason i encourage everyone to peacock. Standout guys 2019 is the year to standout from the crowd put in work so we all can enjoy our lives better in 2020, Remember we do this for ours selfs, for our own happiness not for someone else and their pleasure.

In conclusion there is absolutely nothing wrong with styling your self and look the best you can always.

Dimorphism peacockfowl990x0 q80 crop smart
Peafowl are among the most well-known and gorgeous examples of sexual dimorphism. While males (peacocks) sport a flamboyant and iridescent "train" of tail feathers that can open up in a grand display, females (peahens) possess a significantly more subdued appearance.
Male and female superb fairy wren

799px Pair of mandarin ducks
While both sexes of the Mandarin duck possess beautiful plumage, the males of this species are especially striking with their red bills, pronounced crests and array of colorful feathers.
Dimorphism pheasant990x0 q80 crop smart
In addition to their larger size, male pheasants are characterized by their colorful, decorative plumage, ornamental wattles and extra long tails. Female pheasants, in contrast, are quite minimal in their appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui, Insomniac and 3 others
tl;dr high iq ropefuel for incels

in birds maybe, in humans it's around the same

yeah duh i knew that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
I find your point about the media interesting. It's as if the natural order is being purposely bastardized. It does make more sense now why females are so emotionally unstable. Them caring so much about there own looks is unnatural.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
I find your point about the media interesting. It's as if the natural order is being purposely bastardized. It does make more sense now why females are so emotionally unstable. Them caring so much about there own looks is unnatural.

Yeah it is indeed, Its very interesting to see how females behave now a days, Im very interested in human nature and psychology, Body language and such, Ive been watching people behave under certain circumstances mainly when it comes to attracting etc.

There is a great shift is certain things how they are developing and the female is becoming more masculine and unfortunately the male more feminine, I think there was a study that over time testosterone in male seems to be in a all time low and it keeps decreasing its worrying times.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
do you know why women wear heels, put on make up and use perfume?
cause they're short, ugly and they stink

I told this joke once to a very short foid I mogged also facially after i had an ons with her, she didn't laugh... I had a blast though xd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 616 and Sizzurp
do you know why women wear heels, put on make up and use perfume?
cause they're short, ugly and they stink

I told this joke once to a very short foid I mogged also facially after i had an ons with her, she didn't laugh... I had a blast though xd
The heels are more insidious than just height manipulation. Women like other mammals naturally arch there back slightly raising there pussy and putting it on display when ovulating. Heels mimic this posture which in turn allows them to control when men show interest in them. Wasting your time because there not all horned up ready to be plowed like their posture is signaling.

Women like other mammals naturally arch there back slightly raising there pussy and putting it on display when ovulating.
didn't know that, interesting
could you assume that when a foid says "i really felt like wearing heels today" she's ovulating then? :D

• +1
Might just go live in a buddhist monastery in the mountains and leave society tbh. Probably make me more happy in the end too

• +1
didn't know that, interesting
could you assume that when a foid says "i really felt like wearing heels today" she's ovulating then? :D
Probably just wasting your time, damn thots

LEGIT

more men are 100% homosexual than 100% homosexual women as well . . .

men are just more attractive :blackpill:

• +1
Time to fuck traps

• +1