[Serious] Malocclusion?

ObamasLastName

ObamasLastName

Mcdonald’s.
Time online
6d 2h 41m
I don’t have an overbite but My left bite is more deeper/connected than my right bite, as if i can put the tip of my tongue in between my molar on my right side of my jaw when i bite.
How to fix?
@Dr Shekelberg @Aeons

Last edited:
godirl

godirl

Pain.
Time online
51d 10m
recessed

recessed

its over
Time online
10d 4h 52m
Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Time online
29d 20h 59m
dotn worry

its juyst mike jews way of fear mongering

A

a1phenohorriblebones

Trainee
Time online
6d 3h 4m
You need to hard mew to fix facial asymmetry, thumb pulling would be beneficial too.

AtomicBlackPill69

AtomicBlackPill69

LeFort 3 is usually the answer
Time online
54d 8h 46m
Mewing will not fix this, get MSE or SARPE

TITUS

TITUS

Erudite
Time online
8d 1h 18m
Asymmetry sometimes has genetic origins BUT sometimes it also has muscular origins, like jaw tilting due to cronic torticulis. If you leave this things too long without treatment the bones may become deformed and then you are fucked for life.
So, first try gymmaxing, stretchmaxing, getting proper body and oral posture, etc. And then if you are still a cripple, you can do surgeries.

ObamasLastName

ObamasLastName

Mcdonald’s.
Time online
6d 2h 41m
Asymmetry sometimes has genetic origins BUT sometimes it also has muscular origins, like jaw tilting due to cronic torticulis. If you leave this things too long without treatment the bones may become deformed and then you are fucked for life.
So, first try gymmaxing, stretchmaxing, getting proper body and oral posture, etc. And then if you are still a cripple, you can do surgeries.
I’ve fixed my posture, I used to lean one way when I was a kid until I was about 12/13 and now I just practice good posture, I wonder how long it’ll take before my muscles will become symmetrical again.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)