Malocclusion?

ObamasLastName

ObamasLastName

I was brought here by fate.
I don’t have an overbite but My left bite is more deeper/connected than my right bite, as if i can put the tip of my tongue in between my molar on my right side of my jaw when i bite.
How to fix?
@Dr Shekelberg @Aeons

Last edited:
dotn worry

its juyst mike jews way of fear mongering

You need to hard mew to fix facial asymmetry, thumb pulling would be beneficial too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salludon and xefo
Mewing will not fix this, get MSE or SARPE

Asymmetry sometimes has genetic origins BUT sometimes it also has muscular origins, like jaw tilting due to cronic torticulis. If you leave this things too long without treatment the bones may become deformed and then you are fucked for life.
So, first try gymmaxing, stretchmaxing, getting proper body and oral posture, etc. And then if you are still a cripple, you can do surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: ObamasLastName and hairyballscel
Asymmetry sometimes has genetic origins BUT sometimes it also has muscular origins, like jaw tilting due to cronic torticulis. If you leave this things too long without treatment the bones may become deformed and then you are fucked for life.
So, first try gymmaxing, stretchmaxing, getting proper body and oral posture, etc. And then if you are still a cripple, you can do surgeries.
I’ve fixed my posture, I used to lean one way when I was a kid until I was about 12/13 and now I just practice good posture, I wonder how long it’ll take before my muscles will become symmetrical again.