Man who regrets having 11 years of treatment to become a transgender woman reveals it made him 'profoundly unhappy' - and says he wants to stop other

ALL GIRLS ARE THOTS!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
No homo

but i wonder what’s it’s like to be a female for a day, just enter the mind to understand their psychology

play with my tits.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Dog face and 1 other person
No homo

but i wonder what’s it’s like to be a female for a day, just enter the mind to understand their psychology

play with my tits.
Nothing Complicated. Sex drive high for Chad's. Invisible to Sub8 males

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
No homo
play with my tits.
Just dress as a woman then, you see in the old days it was all about transvestites, now it's mostly about transgenders; not all transvestites were gay, they just dressed and acted like women for various other reasons...

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Nothing Complicated. Sex drive high for Chad's. Invisible to Sub8 males
Too simplified,ut they are also super emotional with zero logic.

just everything about being a female from having orbiters, using betabuxes, free shit, special treatment, etc

Interesting to experience another perspective for a day.

all I know being a chink gook or curry is hell, I would never wanna feel that

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and Dog face
No homo

play with my tits.
Would be horrible. I'd scream my lungs out if I woke up with tits.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
Just dress as a woman then, you see in the old days it was all about transvestites, now it's mostly about transgenders; not all transvestites were gay, they just dressed and acted like women for various other reasons...
No nigga I’m not gay and that doesn’t work

they brains have been wired differently they’re entire lives, I’m interested in how their lives are and their perspective is being “queens” their entire lives, compared to my incel life of struggle and suffering.
Would be horrible. I'd scream my lungs out if I woke up with tits.
That’s why a day, I just like different perspectives and understanding the world, that’s why I do psychedelics.

Honestly a million times better than being the average male most likely

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Dog face and 2 others
Too simplified,ut they are also super emotional with zero logic.

just everything about being a female from having orbiters, using betabuxes, free shit, special treatment, etc

Interesting to experience another perspective for a day.

all I know being a chink gook or curry is hell, I would never wanna feel that
Being a Curry is better than being a Gook. We don't eat everything that moves Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Most trannies are autists that take their paraphilia (autogynephilia) too far, see protomagical"girl"(boy), narcisa dunno what his name is, he is the faggot that speedruned ocarina of time, pretty much all speedrunners are paraphiliac autoginephiliacs that start transitioning after puberty and end up looking like a monster.

35OZSEqOKBfnA r1IC2ETN25kMBhHfMazzp1VQ3BnN0 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SpearOfOrion
Trannys need to be genocided

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
repulsive

• +1
No homo

play with my tits.
Starting a sentence with no homo is the equivalent of being sarcastic on reddit but having to end it with /s because of retards.

• +1
Starting a sentence with no homo is the equivalent of being sarcastic on reddit but having to end it with /s because of retards.
Nigga what

• +1