Manlet (5ft5) wants to beat me up what should I do

D

Deleted member 3902

Ah
So yesterday we and a homie met this manlet with his girlfriend and a female friend of them out doors at like 1 am
We were all drunk and chilling and the manlet said he got mdma but he only deals with it
So I talked shit about how I would bring the money tomorrow blablala and he gave me 2 pills worth 100 bucks
Later went the pills kicked in I made out with his girlfriend and even tho he was raging he couldn’t do shit
Now he and his GF are taping my phone since hours and I haven’t talked to them and bcoz it makes my cortisol rise getting called by a manlet while watching Netflix I blocked his number but he left many voice messages how he would beat me up and shit
What should I do ?
I could beat 2 of him up but the problem is what should I do if I’m alone and he brings a condole of hard pipe hitten real niggas ?
Pls give me thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Madhate, BigBiceps and 5 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Will not give advice until you restore your old avi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, .👽., Deleted member 1464 and 5 others
Wait.... you kissed his gf in front of him and he didn't do anything?

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3902
Beat his ass

• +1
  • +1
Beat his ass
That’s the problem
If I could take him 1percent serious I would go and beat him up but he’s such a manlet I didn’t even bother to write back even tho he saw I was online

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, RichardSpencel and Petsmart
Its not a tale I’m Ded srs
b6c.gif

• +1
Pretend to be scared just for fun

• JFL
I had a seizure trying to read this

• Hmm...
He’s gonna go ER on you, it’s over buddy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3902
Kill him

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and Deleted member 3902
@BlackBoyo you don’t have any brothers to back you up?

• +1
You never paid him? Jfl

• +1
creepy-bald-man-7624001.jpg

• JFL
@BlackBoyo you don’t have any brothers to back you up?
I indeed got many fellow high T African bros but I won’t even need them for this manlet
And he could catch me slippin tho when I’m alone

I indeed got many fellow high T African bros but I won’t even need them for this manlet
And he could catch me slippin tho when I’m alone
Have you tried just blaming his gf? Say you were intoxicated on the molly and she started it. Tell him she’s a ho and unworthy of a king like him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 3902
Have you tried just blaming his gf? Say you were intoxicated on the molly and she started it. Tell him she’s a ho and unworthy of a king like him
What bout the money tho

Then idk bro maybe you can pull the victim card and tell him to fuck off, you’re pissed at him for getting mad at you when it was his girl that cheated on him with you. If you’re righteous enough about it he might let it slide but tough situation

• +1
Manlets can get very angry

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 3902
Then idk bro maybe you can pull the victim card and tell him to fuck off, you’re pissed at him for getting mad at you when it was his girl that cheated on him with you. If you’re righteous enough about it he might let it slide but tough situation
What about just doing nothing and If I would see him outside I could easily beat him up
Deep down he fears me since he knows he’s shittalking raging manlet that got cucked by a high T bbc

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Bump this negroe

Shouldn't he be mad at his bitch then :oops:

• +1
ahe’s such a cunt. What sort of person kisses another boy IN FRONT OF THEIR MAN??

• +1
How tall are you nigga?

So yesterday we and a homie met this manlet with his girlfriend and a female friend of them out doors at like 1 am
We were all drunk and chilling and the manlet said he got mdma but he only deals with it
So I talked shit about how I would bring the money tomorrow blablala and he gave me 2 pills worth 100 bucks
Later went the pills kicked in I made out with his girlfriend and even tho he was raging he couldn’t do shit
Now he and his GF are taping my phone since hours and I haven’t talked to them and bcoz it makes my cortisol rise getting called by a manlet while watching Netflix I blocked his number but he left many voice messages how he would beat me up and shit
What should I do ?
I could beat 2 of him up but the problem is what should I do if I’m alone and he brings a condole of hard pipe hitten real niggas ?
Pls give me thoughts
Fuck with his girlfriend and make him watch :D

• +1
Be careful tho with manlet niggas they're usually more rage-prone cus of all the bullying from their manletism. They're more likely to bring a weapon. Not joking

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 3902
Manlet uprising 😈

• +1
Treat him with some respect. Even a dwarf is able to end your life, don't ever forget that.
Best solution is to blame his girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Madhate and Deleted member 3902
Tbh him coming to beat you up with friends is just as much of a pussy move as you running away from them so why not just do that? youre faster anyway since youre black lol

im being srs btw
Shared pictures on the discord
dame el discord invite link por favor

Tbh him coming to beat you up with friends is just as much of a pussy move as you running away from them so why not just do that? youre faster anyway since youre black lol

im being srs btw

dame el discord invite link por favor
Pls elaborate
How did I run away ?
I don’t get your whole answer

Pls elaborate
How did I run away ?
I don’t get your whole answer
no, you COULD run away in the case of emergency, as long as you see them coming

• +1