[Motivation] Manlet beating the odds. Vampiremaxxing. Pics inside.

• Thread starter LooksmaxxingDream
  • Start date
D

dodt

Khhv
Next time try Chicomaxing, it also works u just mew and do vitamin C overdose, my friend got a gf after ascending using this method, its legit

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
are you an exact 5'6?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

average is not enough
Didn't read but nice progress

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

Zephir
All that shit you have laying around didn't do shit. It's the clean diet and exercise lol why waste your money like that

LooksmaxxingDream

LooksmaxxingDream

Next time try Chicomaxing, it also works u just mew and do vitamin C overdose, my friend got a gf after ascending using this method, its legit
Well I would need to do more to successfully chicomaxx. Stubble game, haircolor (red undertones), I would need to reshape my eyebrows and maybe even try to induce a change of growth pattern throught minoxmaxxing. A lip lift and rhino also. I'm getting into plastic surgery soon just need to save a little bit more money.

D

dodt

Khhv
Well I would need to do more to successfully chicomaxx. Stubble game, haircolor (red undertones), I would need to reshape my eyebrows and maybe even try to induce a change of growth pattern throught minoaxxing. A lip lift and rhino also. I'm getting in plastic surgery soon just need to save a little bit more money.
No surgery for ur delusional brain

D

dodt

Khhv
You are just jealous because I'm ascending while you keep on rotting. Jaw implants and rhino will bring me to the next level.
I am jealous, but not cuz u ascended. I am jealous cuz u look decent though u got a face from birth and just coping hard here about looksmaxing stuff. While I didnt get anything close to it.
Neither I reply to thread cuz I am jealous, I reply just for fun.

LooksmaxxingDream

LooksmaxxingDream

I am jealous, but not cuz u ascended. I am jealous cuz u look decent though u got a face from birth and just coping hard here about looksmaxing stuff. While I didnt get anything close to it.
Neither I reply to thread cuz I am jealous, I reply just for fun.
Lol. This was me at 16 when I started:

Of course it was all magically "given" to me. Stop coping.

LooksmaxxingDream

LooksmaxxingDream

No u worked hard and got a face while ur bones havent altered.
What a cope. I know it makes u feel worthy or smth but its a cope.
Lol. Of course my bones altered. Puberty, high calcium diet, supplementing vitamin k2, fighting in MMA -> Wolf's law, exercising regularly-> proven to increase testosterone -> zygomatic width and lower third.

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Wizard
You took steroids, the chest doesn't grow that size in a few months
Way to give people unrealistic expectations you scumbag.

D

dodt

Khhv
Lol. Of course my bones altered. Puberty, high calcium diet, supplementing vitamin k2, fighting in MMA -> Wolf's law, exercising regularly-> proven to increase testosterone -> zygomatic width and lower third.
When the coping is too strong

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
Lol, one of the most delusional post I have seen on this forum.

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Wizard
Angle frauding hard or lying about being natural.

LooksmaxxingDream

LooksmaxxingDream

You took steroids, the chest doesn't grow that size in a few months
Way to give people unrealistic expectations you scumbag.
I take that as a compliment. I've been an MMA fighter before so I had some muscle mass just very little because in MMA it's more about endurance and HIIT workouts. I had to eat a lot more and ended up bloated because I was eating unhealthy food. Changing diet and going to the gym did this. Not steroids.
Lol, one of the most delusional post I have seen on this forum.
Why

D

dodt

Khhv
Sticky this thread, its a face of this forum, for a sane person its clear what this shis is about

Gudru

Gudru

You are just jealous because I'm ascending while you keep on rotting. Jaw implants and rhino will bring me to the next level.

Parents support me financially and I'm working but mainly focussing on education, looksmaxxing and girls atm.
No it's just that you took the bait. His chico post was a joke

fobos

fobos

Zephir
Thank you man. I'm still so small yet someone already claimed I used steroids? JFL. As soon as someone ascends he is giving unrealistic expectations. The victim complex. Anyways maxx out boyo!

Lol sure. Ian Somerhalder can only get 8year olds. Makes sense.
You're not Ian Somerhalder

LooksmaxxingDream

LooksmaxxingDream

I know that it was a joke? I was talking about inducing a change in growth pattern on the eyebrows lol. I wasn't serious either.
You're not Ian Somerhalder
I was NOT talking about myself obviously???
Aware the mentally ill people on what this is about wise one.

nastynas

nastynas

Adept
jfl at people that think that this is normal

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Ancientcel
who took the time to write all that shit in the pic

Dope

Dope

Curry
It's a lot more convenient since it's still removable and not permanent in case someone on here goes ER and ruins this place like sluthate and redpilltalk was ruined. I've been there. Trust me. You don't want yourself on a page associated with someone like ER.

I'm only 5ft6. Look at the title. Manlets have to work harder.
Lifefuel I'm LDAR at 5'8 and 15 jfl.

V

vin

Trainee
Solid post boyo, inspiration fr for my current looksmaxxing journey - it will be an morale boost for others in the future too, facts.

JFL @ people giving you shit when they get tired walking up the stairs in their mothers basement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Looksmaxing 32
Nosecel9000 Looksmaxing 19
Chemicel Looksmaxing 48