Manlet beating the odds. Vampiremaxxing. Pics inside.

No u worked hard and got a face while ur bones havent altered.
What a cope. I know it makes u feel worthy or smth but its a cope.
Lol. Of course my bones altered. Puberty, high calcium diet, supplementing vitamin k2, fighting in MMA -> Wolf's law, exercising regularly-> proven to increase testosterone -> zygomatic width and lower third.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685 and elfmaxx
You took steroids, the chest doesn't grow that size in a few months
Way to give people unrealistic expectations you scumbag.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 1383
Lol. Of course my bones altered. Puberty, high calcium diet, supplementing vitamin k2, fighting in MMA -> Wolf's law, exercising regularly-> proven to increase testosterone -> zygomatic width and lower third.
When the coping is too strong

Lol, one of the most delusional post I have seen on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Angle frauding hard or lying about being natural.

You took steroids, the chest doesn't grow that size in a few months
Way to give people unrealistic expectations you scumbag.
I take that as a compliment. I've been an MMA fighter before so I had some muscle mass just very little because in MMA it's more about endurance and HIIT workouts. I had to eat a lot more and ended up bloated because I was eating unhealthy food. Changing diet and going to the gym did this. Not steroids.
Lol, one of the most delusional post I have seen on this forum.
Why

brilliant job

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
brilliant job
Thank you man. I'm still so small yet someone already claimed I used steroids? JFL. As soon as someone ascends he is giving unrealistic expectations. The victim complex. Anyways maxx out boyo!
t. 8 year old foid
Lol sure. Ian Somerhalder can only get 8year olds. Makes sense.

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
Sticky this thread, its a face of this forum, for a sane person its clear what this shis is about

You are just jealous because I'm ascending while you keep on rotting. Jaw implants and rhino will bring me to the next level.

Parents support me financially and I'm working but mainly focussing on education, looksmaxxing and girls atm.
No it's just that you took the bait. His chico post was a joke

Thank you man. I'm still so small yet someone already claimed I used steroids? JFL. As soon as someone ascends he is giving unrealistic expectations. The victim complex. Anyways maxx out boyo!

Lol sure. Ian Somerhalder can only get 8year olds. Makes sense.
You're not Ian Somerhalder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I know that it was a joke? I was talking about inducing a change in growth pattern on the eyebrows lol. I wasn't serious either.
You're not Ian Somerhalder
I was NOT talking about myself obviously???
Aware the mentally ill people on what this is about wise one.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and dodt
jfl at people that think that this is normal

who took the time to write all that shit in the pic

It's a lot more convenient since it's still removable and not permanent in case someone on here goes ER and ruins this place like sluthate and redpilltalk was ruined. I've been there. Trust me. You don't want yourself on a page associated with someone like ER.

I'm only 5ft6. Look at the title. Manlets have to work harder.
Lifefuel I'm LDAR at 5'8 and 15 jfl.

Solid post boyo, inspiration fr for my current looksmaxxing journey - it will be an morale boost for others in the future too, facts.

JFL @ people giving you shit when they get tired walking up the stairs in their mothers basement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Guest, Zeta ascended and 5 others
this much effort with all the supplements and planning and shit.live your life man..if this is the life you wanna live hats off to you then
This is what I wanna keep on doing yes. It's a philosophy. Looksmaxxism. No I'm kidding haha but I don't mind being active everyday and eating healthy. It's not as hard as you think. Cardio takes 2 hours, Gym takes 2 hours, cooking takes 1 hour if all meals I eat a day combined, skin care takes like half an hour when I combine morning, midday and night routine. Still plenty of time left considering I get up really early.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and make_it_to_the_top
I swear all these comments triying to nit pick OP are retarded, he did an amazing job, and some of You pussys just keep trhowing shit at him, yall a bunch of subhumans Who live in the basement criying all day about women not giving You sex and how females are destroy the world while OP is putting the work if You cry so loud and dont want to looksmax go to incels.me to find yourself a subhumans boyfriend, great job OP You are an inspiration Hope You have a great Life.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Mateusz74, MadMong and 1 other person
I swear all these comments triying to nit pick OP are retarded, he did an amazing job, and some of You pussys just keep trhowing shit at him, yall a bunch of subhumans Who live in the basement criying all day about women not giving You sex and how females are destroy the world while OP is putting the work if You cry so loud and dont want to looksmax go to incels.me to find yourself a subhumans boyfriend, great job OP You are an inspiration Hope You have a great Life.
Just Kys

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides and MrGlutton
Bullying in 2019
I was obviously kidding? You made jokes about my posting before several times while questioning the state of my mentality. I thought it was funny. Now was making jokes and you think this is bullying? Do you enjoy playing the victim? You are acting like a butthurt girl. Pretty low T tbh.
Well said. Nothing but the truth. This is not incels.me. Looksmax.me is about LOOKSMAXXING who would have thought? Thanks mate!
Bullying in 2019
Sorry but I can't stop laughing at this 😂😂😂 The fact that you are serious makes it even more of a joke.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Do you slay

Also do you have any idea what bf% you were after ascending
I can only guess. Six pack is visible and the v line as well. Maybe I was at 15% before and now I'm at 11%? I will still go down until my energy levels get down. Then I'll go up a bit and stay there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I can only guess. Six pack is visible and the v line as well. Maybe I was at 15% before and now I'm at 11%? I will still go down until my energy levels get down. Then I'll go up a bit and stay there.
Reckon I’m around 14-15% rn, trying to get down to 11-12%. It’s so hard loool, esp cus I don’t wanna lose muscle gains I got from gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
Reckon I’m around 14-15% rn, trying to get down to 11-12%. It’s so hard loool, esp cus I don’t wanna lose muscle gains I got from gym
You won't if you do it slowly and steady and listen to your body. I'm still making gains despite always being hungry. Never eat until the hunger stops. Make sure you always feel a little bit of hunger. You'll get used to it. If you eat fast food separate it into 20 pieces. For every piece you have to do 80 squats, 60 push ups and 20 pull ups. If you feel like you ate too much at the end of the day do cardio before going to bed.

• +1
You won't if you do it slowly and steady and listen to your body. I'm still making gains despite always being hungry. Never eat until the hunger stops. Make sure you always feel a little bit of hunger. You'll get used to it. If you eat fast food separate it into 20 pieces. For every piece you have to do 80 squats, 60 push ups and 20 pull ups. If you feel like you ate too much at the end of the day do cardio before going to bed.
Surely just by doing a kcal deficit, I’ll get down to 12% doesn’t matter if i eat when I’m hungry or not? My kcal deficit is about 500. Is that not low enough?Tbh I’m good at controlling hunger, only problem I have is when I get sweet cravings

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 1383
Surely just by doing a kcal deficit, I’ll get down to 12% doesn’t matter if i eat when I’m hungry or not? My kcal deficit is about 500. Is that not low enough?Tbh I’m good at controlling hunger, only problem I have is when I get sweet cravings
I thought you don't count. But yea counting is always better and more accurate.

• +1
I thought you don't count. But yea counting is always better and more accurate.
Yeh I’m really autistic when it come to macros and calories. I just make sure I get the 1g of protein per pound of bw. Trying low carbs rn as an experiment to see if it helps as well.

Yeh I’m really autistic when it come to macros and calories. I just make sure I get the 1g of protein per pound of bw. Trying low carbs rn as an experiment to see if it helps as well.
Try L-Carnitine 30 minutes before your workout.

• +1
What does it do?
"However, one analysis of nine studies — mostly in obese individuals or older adults — found that people lost an average of 2.9 pounds (1.3 kg) more weight while taking L-carnitine (29Trusted Source).
More research is needed to confirm the benefits of L-carnitine in a younger, more active population.
While it may aid in weight loss for obese individuals or older adults, a thorough diet and exercise regimen must be in place first."

It might help you with weight loss. Works for me. Try it out and see how it goes.

• +1
"However, one analysis of nine studies — mostly in obese individuals or older adults — found that people lost an average of 2.9 pounds (1.3 kg) more weight while taking L-carnitine (29Trusted Source).
More research is needed to confirm the benefits of L-carnitine in a younger, more active population.
While it may aid in weight loss for obese individuals or older adults, a thorough diet and exercise regimen must be in place first."

It might help you with weight loss. Works for me. Try it out and see how it goes.

Cheers lad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
Cliffs? Did OP become chad?

lovely post. very well done.

British nobleman phenotype crew checking in.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
Next time try Chicomaxing, it also works u just mew and do vitamin C overdose, my friend got a gf after ascending using this method, its legit
when you start consuming high amounts of it, it actually disrupts signaling from your brain to the rest of your body, this dude trolling so dont take what he said seriously retards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Unimpressed tbh.

-Your face hardly looks any different to how it did two months ago
- You've gymcelled a bit and lost some body fat
- You've shilled for half a billion curry pharmaceuticals
- You've tried to justify your chocolate habit but it's all cope, you know it deep down and you're trying to avoid accepting it
- You've linked a few imgur pics of facebook mum quotes
- You dyed and styled your hair like said facebook mum

Let's not pretend @dodt just turned into Chico

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, DidntRead, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Not one word

Introduction:

Lots of you brocels told me it's over. And it was over because I believed you.
"It's over for a manlet like you." I took some time to think about it and it didn't take long to make an eye opening discovery: What you guys are doing is ONLY talking. Only a hand full of people like @fatman0 for example are taking action. You only talk the talk but you don't walk the walk. Instead of trying new looksmaxxing techniques you guys chose to only talk about it and theorize about it. Why? Because it's convenient and easy and it doesn't require much and most of you guys are just lazy and some are very hateful. Lets face it.
It was time to get off of this page, it was time to take the useful information, create a collection and it was time to actually do some serious research, leave and take action. So that's what I did. Now I'm back one final time to tell you whats up. I'm back. Ascended, successful, happy but not satisfied and of course hungry for more.

This is will be my last post on this site. I know what works and what doesn't. Lookism has thought me a lot over the years. From looksmaxxing techniques to lookism itself. I'm fully educated. This is what I've learned and this is what has worked for me:

A few months ago I came across this picture:

In my opinion this is a pretty accurate representation of reality when it comes to the different Chad subtypes and categories. My goal was to ascend but I needed a vision, something that I was able to focus on. So I chose the Vampire-Chad-Subtype knowing that I'll never achieve this but eventually come close, close enough to no longer be a victim of lookism. This is how I started VAMPIREMAXXING!

If you want to vampiremaxx I recommend you go ahead and watch "The Vampire Diaries". You don't have to like the show but it will give you inspirations throughout your vampire looksmaxxing journey since almost all the actors are exceptionally good looking.

First things first: The body.

As you all know nothing boosts testosterone more than leg training does.

I train my legs everyday. I do cardio everyday in the morning. It burns fat and gets me lean, it helps me with staying focused, it trains my legs and raises t-levels. Despite that I follow a P/P/L workout routine. Compound movements first followed by isolations after. No rest days. Go to bed earlier and eat healthy. Your body will learn to recover faster over time. I have a smoothie maker and I eat all sorts of berries, apples, peaches, kiwis, bananas and other tasteful fruits on a daily basis.

After my morning run I eat oat meal with different sorts of nuts. My other meals usually contain chicken breasts, rice, broccoli, tomatoes and lots of other vegetables. No fast food, no alcohol, no cigarettes, NEVER. N.E.V.E.R!

This is me now after only a few months of working out and a consistent diet.

Make sure to stay lean. Your veins, jawline and zygomatic arch will only pop out if you have a six pack and a very low body fat percentage. Your goal should be to maintain that all year round. How? Eat healthy obviously, no junk food. Make sure you go to bed hungry, always. Do lots of cardio, everyday is ideal and if you eat unhealthy food do a workout while eating. Normally you should give your body time to digest the food but if you are only eating a snack like a protein latch it's fine to workout.

I love chocolate I have to admit. But only chocolate with 99% of cacao. Cacao itself isn't unhealthy so that doesn't count as junk food. So if I want to eat chocolate I break it into 20 little pieces. If I want a piece I have to do 80 squats, 50 push ups and 20 pull ups first. If I want another one I have to go for another round. This way I'm enjoying the food but not gaining unnecessary weight.
Like I said I only eat chocolate that contains 99% cacao. So there's only 1% left for unhealthy ingredients.

The only fat burning supplement I take is l-carnitine 30 minutes before a workout.

This is my stack:

For performance I take caffeine only if really needed, magnesium and creatine.

For mental power and focus I take omega 3 fish oil and phytopanmol a natural substance.

For facial aesthetics I take vitamin k2 to support the transportation of calcium into the bones, zinc for clear skin and higher T-levels, collagen peptides for healthier skin and biotin with copper for healthier hair. All in moderate dosages and not without carefully watching and counting my micros and macros and taking what I ate throughout the day into consideration.

Of course a protein shake after working out is something I'm not missing out on.

I have bioflorin peptides if I get a skin breakout and falim gum for the masseter muscles and facial width. Chewing gum for 8 hours a day will help with burning calories. Be careful about TMJ. Stop as soon as you feel any pain.

All the other stuff I only take if I have a problem with hitting my required nutrients throught the day. If it's rainy and I spend a lot of time inside I take vitamin D3. If I didn't eat enough fritus I take vitamin C and so on.

After I am done with cardio in the morning I go to the bathroom, I take a shower and get ready for the day. This is were the real looksmaxxing process starts for me:

http://imgur.com/a/Mm64YqV

I'm not going to go over everything but as you can see the most important things in no particular order are:

Facial cleansers for sensitive skin, toners, teeth whitening tooth paste with natural ingredients and no fluoride, shaving creams with very little alcohol and BHT, vitamin E oil to keep my hair protected throughout the day, suncream with very little chemicals to make sure my skin stays clear while being protected from the UV-light, niacinamide serum with 10% zinc against blackheads, several natural beard oils like mintoil, castor oil and jojobaoil to stimulate the hair follicles and keep them healthy, a dermaroller for collagen production, vitamin C serum for collagen production, sun milk with natural beta carotine for a tanned skin tone, vaseline to keep my lips looking fresh, hairspray, wax, sea salt spray and the alternator from crew as optional pre-stylers, cleansing gels, cell nettoynats, micellar waters and lotions against irritations like pimples and anti-aging, different types of perfumes, a mouth wash, differin gel against major acne if needed, zindaclin 1% gel against the redness after an irritation, natural deodorants without aluminium, glycolic acid against skin aging and sun damage and for collagen production, retinol of course, multi-peptide-serums for hair density, a color protective shampoo etc... Look into the ingredients and understand the chemicals, always make sure there's no alcohol or at least very little inside of it.

Some of that stuff is part of my daily routine, some of it is only used when I have specific issues with my skin. Having a big equipment allows me to be flexible and exactly adapt to the problems, attacking them as soon as noticed so no scars or pigmentation spots will be left on my face. I have a morning routine, a midday routine and a night time routine for my skin and hair, yes every type of hair like also to improve thickness of the eyebrows for example.

This way I'm able to run stubble game despite having bad beard genetics with only my grandfather having a fuller beard than I do:

http://imgur.com/a/cNUodp5

Of course another important part of vampiremaxxing is having very light eyes and dark hair to create a striking contrast including the stubble, the eyebrows, the eyelashes and the head hair.

This is my current pigmentation:

http://imgur.com/a/qXKL3Xo

In order to maintain this I have to dye my naturally dark blonde hair every month. I use special hair dye for the head hair and natural/vegan hair dye for the eye lashes and the eyebrows to make sure I don't irritate my eyes and the very sensitive skin surrounding them.

This was me before I went fully dark. I was experimenting with different shades of dark brown first. My eyelashes and eyebrows are not dyed darker in this pic:

http://imgur.com/a/Q3mTrdZ

The benefits:

I am now going out every weekend, I found loyal friends and I'm having fun! I get a lot of compliments from girls for my eyes. I have my own apartment 2 minutes away from the local bars. You know what that means. To celebrate my success I've bought this picture and it's already hanging on the wall next to my bed so I can look at it every time I fall asleep:

http://imgur.com/a/M4OoPvT

It was a long and hard journey but it was all worth it. Stop saying it's over and start taking action. Take the useful stuff and ignore all the trash that's talked about on here especially the hateful and discriminating comments and content.

To you reading this: Good luck!

LooksmaxxingDream

-Signing out.

http://imgur.com/a/FhOSM7w

Dude not done reading but I Love this. I love your goal and how you picked one of the chads.. Your vision.. My goal is to be like Zyzz.Or Johnny Walker the UFC fighter. This unique dancing. backflipping aesthetic, masculine faced mofo. Dude your eyes nice like that actor. Get it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1383
bro don't do that. eat in a surplus in keto and do if

• +1
What the fuck is that sink, my nigga is saying "natural sunscreen with little chemicals" fruits good food etc etc, and his sink looks like a meth lab

• +1
Unimpressed tbh.

-Your face hardly looks any different to how it did two months ago
- You've gymcelled a bit and lost some body fat
- You've shilled for half a billion curry pharmaceuticals
- You've tried to justify your chocolate habit but it's all cope, you know it deep down and you're trying to avoid accepting it
- You've linked a few imgur pics of facebook mum quotes
- You dyed and styled your hair like said facebook mum

Let's not pretend @dodt just turned into Chico
Why curry pharmaceuticals?

What chocolate habbit? It's 99% cacao like I said which means it's almost unprocessed. Cacao itself is not unhealthy, comes from a plant and I don't think you can call that junk food. What's making chocolate bad is the milk, sugar and sweeteners. An average chocolate bar contains more than 50%, of sugar, the ones I eat less than 0.5%.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2007/mar/30/food.foodanddrink

I colored my hair to create a nice contrast to my eyes, not to satisfy facebook moms.
Dude not done reading but I Love this. I love your goal and how you picked one of the chads.. Your vision.. My goal is to be like Zyzz.Or Johnny Walker the UFC fighter. This unique dancing. backflipping aesthetic, masculine faced mofo. Dude your eyes nice like that actor. Get it
Which actor are you talking about?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HSM1