Manlet Curry complains about 5'9" Indian Chads

B

BigBoy

Kraken
https://incels.is/threads/while-on-...snt-taller-than-his-foid-by-4-5-inches.89818/

I fucking lold at this. I never thought I'd see the day someone was mirin for being 5'9".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Dicklet.4.3, Stare and 3 others
location theory is so legit

https://incels.is/threads/while-on-...snt-taller-than-his-foid-by-4-5-inches.89818/

I fucking lold at this. I never thought I'd see the day someone was mirin for being 5'9".

it's over

Mirin' for 5'9 hahahahahaha JFL
It happens in korea too.

Ridiculous. Shitskins never cease to amaze me

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio
Lifefuel

The average in China and Japan for men is 5'7"

I'm 5'10 rn and praying I grow to 5'11". After I'm done looksmaxing I'm gonna head to Japan, Korea, and China for gook pussy. It'll be hard since I'm a curry, but if i manage to be a 8/10 irl and with my height, I think I could get some high-tier normies or stacylites.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
I swear this summer i will head to the phillipines. Getting real sick and tired of these saudi foids’ demands.
Arabs have big asses ngl ded srs. The ones that live in my neighborhood wear the niqab and burqa but their asses are so fucking big it pops through. I needa fuck a hot big booty arab foid tbh

Arabs have big asses ngl ded srs. The ones that live in my neighborhood wear the niqab and burqa but their asses are so fucking big it pops through. I needa fuck a hot big booty arab foid tbh
Where are you from

NYC the Arabs have a fucking monopoly on the delis lmfao
Yeah nyc is jampacked with ethnics. I am worried if the foids there are hypergamous asf and you wont get a chance. Good thing filipinas have low standards . Seriously i hate saudi foids i literally spit on them as i drive by and stare at them like a maniac. They always hide behind walls and places i will record it next time

Yeah nyc is jampacked with ethnics. I am worried if the foids there are hypergamous asf and you wont get a chance. Good thing filipinas have low standards . Seriously i hate saudi foids i literally spit on them as i drive by and stare at them like a maniac. They always hide behind walls and places i will record it next time
Pm me it next time you do it lol

And are you taking about NYC or the Gook countries? I'm deabting whether or not it'd be worth it there. It's gonna be pretty hard. Filipinas are valid tho. Those some at my school I'd smash tf outta. The downside is a lot of them look like men.

Pm me it next time you do it lol

And are you taking about NYC or the Gook countries? I'm deabting whether or not it'd be worth it there. It's gonna be pretty hard. Filipinas are valid tho. Those some at my school I'd smash tf outta. The downside is a lot of them look like men.
Gook countries have so low demands it feels like the 90s there. Seriously it is a good choice

Gook countries have so low demands it feels like the 90s there. Seriously it is a good choice
On god? I heard they have highass standards there and only go for white men.

On god? I heard they have highass standards there and only go for white men.
Yeah i am planning on n bleaching and using blue eyes. Hopefully see what will happen

Yeah i am planning on n bleaching and using blue eyes. Hopefully see what will happen
Im gonna use sunscrean to get my light-brown skin back. Skin bleaching is too much imo, the cons are worse than the pro. From what i remember you're light skinned, you shouldn't do it.

Im gonna use sunscrean to get my light-brown skin back. Skin bleaching is too much imo, the cons are worse than the pro. From what i remember you're light skinned, you shouldn't do it.
I will see about it. I am also beardmaxxing and eyebrowmaxxing. It is the best i can do currently. Can you pm me your pics bro

I will see about it. I am also beardmaxxing and eyebrowmaxxing. It is the best i can do currently. Can you pm me your pics bro
Sorry man, I don't send my pics out anymore. If you wanna know what I look like. My face is very wide and I look like a normal curry with sort of lighter skin. It's brown now, brutal skintan.

Sorry man, I don't send my pics out anymore. If you wanna know what I look like. My face is very wide and I look like a normal curry with sort of lighter skin. It's brown now, brutal skintan.
Oh I thought you are asian

Screw japan and korea. The phillipines is where it is at. We should meet there and plow their pussies
Say less bro, I'd fuck the shit the out of them. We should deadass do that. They're pretty easy even as brown men.

Say less bro, I'd fuck the shit the out of them. We should deadass do that. They're pretty easy even as brown men.
They fuck anything and are good wife material. The chinese can take browb women and we should pay them to take them. Worthless bitches

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
Lifefuel

The average in China and Japan for men is 5'7"

I'm 5'10 rn and praying I grow to 5'11". After I'm done looksmaxing I'm gonna head to Japan, Korea, and China for gook pussy. It'll be hard since I'm a curry, but if i manage to be a 8/10 irl and with my height, I think I could get some high-tier normies or stacylites.
It's really hard to get stacy or high tier gook foids for dark skins owners.

• So Sad
Curries and south east asians
It's over

Lol I meant skin color, not everyone from curryland is dark brown. My skin color is light-brown. Would I be majorly disadvantaged?

It's over

Lol I meant skin color, not everyone from curryland is dark brown. My skin color is light-brown. Would I be majorly disadvantaged?
If you look hispanic you might have chance.
I think skin color like will west is good, hes a dancer.

• So Sad
That's fucking white bro :feelswah:

It never began. Oh well I'll get chinks in NYC. That's good enough but I'll try my hand at exotic foreign gooks in the future.

i've heard that arabs are doing good in korea/japan, is it right?

That's fucking white bro :feelswah:

It never began. Oh well I'll get chinks in NYC. That's good enough but I'll try my hand at exotic foreign gooks in the future.
Yeah try, why not.
i've heard that arabs are doing good in korea/japan, is it right?
Arabians are considered really good looking.
Anyone with caucasian skull.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You are good looking. Very nice side profile. Would slay.
thx, but i mean, in korean eyes which ethnicity i look like ? arab ? turk ?

and it's never over, surgery is a good way to go imo.

thx, but i mean, in korean eyes which ethnicity i look like ? arab ? turk ?
Arab or Turk. They dont really recognize well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Arab or Turk. They dont really recognize well.
lmao i'm the more "tanned" in my family, i was white younger like him, a cousin. in korean eyes he is probably seen as meditarrean imo, no ?

I might try, but gonna fail.
I can try. Just I'm gonna fail.
no try and then see, don't speculate

lmao i'm the more "tanned" in my family, i was white younger like him, a cousin. in korean eyes he is probably seen as meditarrean imo, no ?

no try and then see, don't speculate

You want me to try?

I actually dont know what med race is.
He looks good.

You want me to try?

I actually dont know what med race is.
He looks good.
i mean yeah try to talk with girls, don't be pessimistic : either it works either it does not but, don't speculate please

med is more or less the eastern part of western, or the south part, like not nordic, but though european.

i mean yeah try to talk with girls, don't be pessimistic : either it works either it does not but, don't speculate please

med is more or less the eastern part of western, or the south part, like not nordic, but though european.
Am I good to suicide if it doesnt work?

• WTF
never, suicide is not for anybody
What am I gonna do if it's not gonna work?
The ideology of just talk to girl is literally same as PUA right?
When someone dont look good he doesnt look good to females too.

What am I gonna do if it's not gonna work?
The ideology of just talk to girl is literally same as PUA right?
When someone dont look good he doesnt look good to females too.

what's PUA ?
nah that's wrong, i know lots of guys who get bad mark in PSL and who have gf and no difficulties with women.