Manlet Curry Slays Blonde! - date footage (LEGIT PUA)

X

xit

Kraken

this nigga is hilarious when hes drunk

also james tusk = most legit pua rn, has unfrauded videos

what do you guys think of this? lifefuel? for me its ropefuel cause this fucking curry is fucking sexy girls with ease while im rotting.

I could never be like this on a date because i dont drink and i would be bored as fuck because girls are fucking boring ngl...

its over for me

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2205
dint watch but im betting my fucking balls that she's an actor

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, SikKunt and Deleted member 1464
dint watch but im betting my fucking balls that she's an actor
she is a random girl off the street.

they recorded the moment he cold approached her after a while of walking around and approaching

unlikely shes paid

updated video to part two where he brings her home

Isnt it funny when all of dudes attending to PUA are curries?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1560 and Mansnob

not all

and if they are slaying more power to them

they are having more sex than me

I admire these white guys' side profile. They are always aesthetically pleasing.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Mansnob and xit
@Dope legit pua

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2205
check this out. its legit

he's above average looking in looks and has good features, most curries are incel looking

either that or this is fake

all that work for a pity hug

Dummie i said it because he said actor which is the masculine, he should've said actress instead
low iq mongrel

Saint Hamudi : they're outliers

Its real but he had to do more than 100 approaches to get it. Vast majority of girls he approached blow him out for being a shitskin within 1-2 seconds - it’s all on YouTube.

It’s amazinh that he got laid at all though with that disgusting Indian accent, faggy voice overall and his skinny fat body (which many Indians seem to have).

He’s facially slightly above average which is the only thing that saved him.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, wannaimprove and xit
Its real but he had to do more than 100 approaches to get it. Vast majority of girls he approached blow him out for being a shitskin within 1-2 seconds - it’s all on YouTube.

It’s amazinh that he got laid at all though with that disgusting Indian accent, faggy voice overall and his skinny fat body (which many Indians seem to have).

He’s facially slightly above average which is the only thing that saved him.
i dont think he did that many approaches

more like 20-40

you pulled that number out of your ass

but yes he did have to put in a lot of effort. if it was worth it is questionable.

i dont think he did that many approaches

more like 20-40

you pulled that number out of your ass

but yes he did have to put in a lot of effort. if it was worth it is questionable.

No, you dumb ethnic fuck, I did not pull that number out of my ass. There's another video where him and Tusk discuss how many approaches he did during their time together - the indian estimated about 30-40 and James said it's far, far more, in the region of more than a hundred.

I cannot be bothered to find the video but it's there. A guy with this accent is not getting laid after 20-40 approaches. I did, but that's because I'm white and tall and not skinny fat.

Pua is not legit.

It's been known pua coaches hire actresses.

Even a well known pua coach uses a sugar daddy site

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
Pua is not legit.

It's been known pua coaches hire actresses.

Even a well known pua coach uses a sugar daddy site
I already explained in this thread shes not paid you stupid faggot
No, you dumb ethnic fuck, I did not pull that number out of my ass. There's another video where him and Tusk discuss how many approaches he did during their time together - the indian estimated about 30-40 and James said it's far, far more, in the region of more than a hundred.

I cannot be bothered to find the video but it's there. A guy with this accent is not getting laid after 20-40 approaches. I did, but that's because I'm white and tall and not skinny fat.
Im not ethnic you stupid faggot. And im not a cancer patient i dont have time to watch every james tusk video like you

Isnt it funny when all of dudes attending to PUA are curries?
yes and they are all short, gymcelled, beardfrauding and wearing t shirts with ripped slim fit jeans at age 32

women can spot the red pill coper phenotype from a mile away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, toolateforme and xit
I already explained in this thread shes not paid you stupid faggot

Im not ethnic you stupid faggot. And im not a cancer patient i dont have time to watch every james tusk video like you
Yes they are even pua Wayne paid his actresses.

Funny how you think pua is legit knowing that Chad's can get dozens of harems through online dating and tinder