[MANLET UPRISING] Implementing reverse heightism in your lives

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
What do we as manlets do when society shuns us for out heights? We systematically oppress people taller than us (by some margin).

I define enemy as anyone taller than average height or significantly taller than you. I suggest everyone to do this, not just clinical manlets like me. If everyone does participate (pipe dream ik but let me cope), the tallest men will be excluded/discriminated by the most people neutralizing height advantage.

I already implement it irl to some extent.
I'm more aggressive towards people 3+ in taller than me (well enough above average height) and almost all my friends are no taller than me because I try to only befriend shorter or same height people. If I am ever given the choice to discriminate against someone tall, I do. What I will try to do more is make taller people more insecure about their heights. Now this is already easy for girls, and any tall girl with eyes is insecure about their height. This is harder for guys but I always make a point about how one of my tall friends needs back therapy for his spine problems as a result of his abnormally high stature. We need a handbook of microaggressions and insults to throw at taller people tbh.

cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Lol

• +1
(pipe dream ik but let me cope),

I still think it would be useful for all of us to discriminate against those taller than us, even if there are marginal benefits.

Cope.

• +1
Cute :lul:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
The girl u like just saw this post

curry, high-iq, high inhib, aspie-cel manlet

• +1
Reactions: Phad and androidcel

Attachments

• B62234DB-CA23-4059-A1C3-D7FBE4CD052D.jpeg
    B62234DB-CA23-4059-A1C3-D7FBE4CD052D.jpeg
    246.7 KB · Views: 21
Keep on coping and choking faghot, my morning bloat face will destroy your dry face any day
Sorry i meant to say the girl you like wishes your eyes were at least more masculine than her eyes