Manlets at the gym?

Gonners

Gonners

Iron
Is it just me and my area or is there a lot of manlets at the gym? i mean i myself would consider myself a manlet standing at about 5'7 - 5'8, but i tend to heightmog quite a few other gymcels... wtf is going on?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Ppl tend to compensate what they don't have.

gymcelling as a manlet is the biggest fucking cope to ever exist on earth next to mewing.

jfl at the amount of 5'5 jacked manlets i see, motherfuckers end up looking like a cartoon character.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Npcdoomer, buflek and 4 others
Ppl tend to compensate what they don't have.

why do people only think that smaller guys go to gym just for that only reason?

me at 5'7 , never thought about that back then when i started, i just wanted to look better in clothes and feel better about myself (physically and mentally)

regardless if i were 5'0 or 6'5 id still hit the gym

• +1
Reactions: Gonners

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Scarface, itsoverbuddyboyo and ElliotRodgerJr
My gym is full of shitskin manlets. The massmogging feels good sometimes, but I also get annoyed af when they interrupt my routine.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo

you know that lifting weight has great impact on how your face looks like? in short: it increases T and GH.
literally the biggest looksmax you can do.

jfl at people like you, ur just a lazy faggot, stop using the *face>lifting* theory since it helps your face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and mido the slayer
you know that lifting weight has great impact on how your face looks like? in short: it increases T and GH.
literally the biggest looksmax you can do.

jfl at people like you, ur just a lazy faggot
I use to lift faggot but it’s boring and waste of time JFL
I would rather to play sport and enjoy my life rather than lifting weight that only makes me slower

I hate lifting weight

me at 5'7 , never thought about that back then when i started, i just wanted to look better in clothes and feel better about myself (physically and mentally)

I'm also only 5'10 and see were you coming from. I love to hit the Gym too for years now but i think quite a few of the shorther one's try to compensate atleast from what i've seen. In the end it's a dumb stereotype

Lots of fags at the gym

I use to lift faggot but it’s boring and waste of time JFL
I would rather to play sport and enjoy my life rather than lifting weight that only makes me slower

I hate lifting weight

nice contradiction

its not a waste of time if it helps your face which is what you actually want

Last edited:
gymcelling as a manlet is the biggest fucking cope to ever exist on earth next to mewing.

jfl at the amount of 5'5 jacked manlets i see, motherfuckers end up looking like a cartoon character.
lmao i agree with you, i think manlets can definitely take gymcelling too far. the best physique imo a manlet should strive to achieve while gymcelling is a lean, proportional, low body fat, athletic look. of course, you wont look as dominant as other guys, but you just gotta deal with what you have, otherwise you can always rope lmao.
My gym is full of shitskin manlets. The massmogging feels good sometimes, but I also get annoyed af when they interrupt my routine.
how tall are you?

Average height drops drastically at the gym. I'm 6'2" and I've only been heightmogged at the gym like three times for the year and 6 months I've been going there.

Most tall guys feel no need to lift unless they're extreme framecels. Gyms are full of short guys compensating.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I'm 5'11 and the two gyms that I used to go on the last years I were height mogge by...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10. Approximately 9 guys and one woman, most of them was by 1 inch or 2 maximum and like 2 or 3 were 6'3+. The rest were all 5'7 manlets

I'm currently blocked in by two powermanlets

One ethnik, one in his 60s

They are the very thing women reference when they say they don't like "bulky"
I'm 5'11 and the two gyms that I used to go on the last years I were height mogge by...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10. Approximately 9 guys and one woman, most of them was by 1 inch or 2 maximum and like 2 or 3 were 6'3+. The rest were all 5'7 manlets
I'm 5'10 and I feel like a giant right now

Is it just me and my area or is there a lot of manlets at the gym? i mean i myself would consider myself a manlet standing at about 5'7 - 5'8, but i tend to heightmog quite a few other gymcels... wtf is going on?

> 5'7 - 5'8
> Heightmogs quite a few other gymcels

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currymax and Gonners
> 5'7 - 5'8
> Heightmogs quite a few other gymcels

tenor.gif
lmao bro im not even joking ive walked past some just to see the height difference and literally its like 4 - 5 inches. today in particular there was this like indigenous couple from guatemala or something and the guy was like 5'0 tall. of course, there is other gymcels that are only like 1 - 2 inches shorter than me but im not really talking about those.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
i used to lol @ the ethnic manlets at the gym tbh. pathetic

You also have to look at the other end of the spectrum. The gentle giant stereotype. Some tall guys just never been in a position where they felt the need to get stronger. They never been challenged, so they stay gentle.

lmao bro im not even joking ive walked past some just to see the height difference and literally its like 4 - 5 inches. today in particular there was this like indigenous couple from guatemala or something and the guy was like 5'0 tall. of course, there is other gymcels that are only like 1 - 2 inches shorter than me but im not really talking about those.
Ok but where are you from ? here is the US 5'8 gets heightmogged very easily

Maybe I should go to your gym and be considered a giant at 6'2

Ok but where are you from ? here is the US 5'8 gets heightmogged very easily

Maybe I should go to your gym and be considered a giant at 6'2
i'm not saying i don't get heightmogged because i actually do(even at the gym). however, at the gym it seems like i do quite a lot of heightmogging myself and i would be lying if i said it didn't feel good. i live in california which might explain why lmao.

while i agree, i have to admit that the turbo manlet jeff nippard actually had GL girls before he was famous too.

he is quite GL but not outstandingly hot