Marilyn Manson accused of grooming and raping women

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME

Marilyn Manson’s record label, Loma Vista Recordings, has split with the musician after several women, including Evan Rachel Wood, accused him of abuse, Variety reports.

In a statement, Loma Vista wrote: “In light of today’s disturbing allegations by Evan Rachel Wood and other women naming Marilyn Manson as their abuser, Loma Vista will cease to further promote his current album, effective immediately. Due to these concerning developments, we have also decided not to work with Marilyn Manson on any future projects.”

Manson began working with Loma Vista for his 2015 record, The Pale Emperor, inking a deal that allowed the musician to retain the rights to his music while Loma Vista would distribute it. The arrangement remained similar on Manson’s next two albums — 2017’s Heaven Upside Down and last year’s We Are Chaos — with Manson retaining the copyright while granting Loma Vista an exclusive license.

A representative for Manson did not immediately return Rolling Stone’s request for comment.

Loma Vista’s decision to drop Manson came just hours after Wood released her statement on Instagram Monday morning, February 1st. In the post, Wood accused Manson — real name, Brian Warner — of grooming her when she was a teenager and “horrifically abus[ing] me for years.” She continued: “I was brainwashed and manipulated into submission. I am done living in fear of retaliation, slander, or blackmail. I am here to expose this dangerous man and call out the many industries that have enabled him before he ruins any more lives. I stand with the many victims who will no longer be silent.”

Following Wood’s post, several more women came forward with similar stories about Manson. Sarah McNeilly claimed Mansonthrew her up against a wall and threatened to hit her with a baseball bat, adding that she suffers from mental health issues and PTSD. Another woman named Gabriella alleged that Manson would tie her up and rape her, and forced her to take drugs that were “more than my body could handle.” Ashley Morgan accused Manson of “abuse, sexual violence, physical violence, and coercion.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kekee, spark, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
alternate title: ugly man accused of rape

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Butthurt Dweller, Kekee and 6 others
I was brainwashed and manipulated into submission. I am done living in fear of retaliation, slander, or blackmail. I am here to expose this dangerous man and call out the many industries that have enabled him before he ruins any more lives. I stand with the many victims who will no longer be silent.”
imagine getting manipulated into submission by a grown ass man wearing makeup lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Kekee, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
"We're rapin' strangers
We're rapin' strangers
We're rapin' strangers so we don't rape the ones that we love
We're rapin' strangers
We're rapin' strangers
We're rapin' strangers so we don't rape the ones that we love"

Images 4

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
imagine getting manipulated into submission by a grown ass man wearing makeup lmao
Wdym you’re telling me this guy doesn’t seem like he prays to god at dinner time and is someone you’d bring back home to your parents????

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 11406 and Michael Myers
  • Love it
Reactions: Jagged0
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
you would be surprised how many women find him attractive
celeb halo, hes objectively not attractive. nichemaxxing is legit tho, i can see goth girls being over him but it has nothing to do with him being "attractive"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and sandcelmuttcel
Wdym you’re telling me this guy doesn’t seem like he prays to god at dinner time and is someone you’d bring back home to your parents???? View attachment 959879
Man and guys here think muscles are intimidating, if I see this on street i would probably be stabbed by him

• JFL
i read the title as marilyn monroe

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
celeb halo, hes objectively not attractive. nichemaxxing is legit tho, i can see goth girls being over him but it has nothing to do with him being "attractive"
Do you think he’d be incel without status

Meetoo really fucked life up for men with any amount of fame. Imagine getting dropped based on allegations. I really hope he actually did it or else he's getting fucked over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Jagged0
Hes actually high iq and i honestly dont believe the allegations. Unfortunately hes ugly now and probably thought he could treat women jow ye used too when he was less ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 5698 and Jagged0
Hes actually high iq and i honestly dont believe the allegations. Unfortunately hes ugly now and probably thought he could treat women jow ye used too when he was less ugly.
Legit he went to college and used to be a news reporter even in his interviews he’s very well spoken on his views.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and Deleted member 6113
Me too has gone so far I dont even believe it

• +1
Love him as an artist, very creative and eloquent, if he raped them ALL then i'm starting to like him as a person too.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
Damn they're really coming for horsefacedcels these days

• JFL