• +1
Reactions: HSM1
jeremy meeks

• +1
Meeks looks so exotic but if i had a choice i would be mario

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Yahooo yiiipie so long gay bowser WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Mario mogs

meeks is more aesthetic and otherworldly - psl 9
mario is too generic and boring - psl 8

• +1
Reactions: HSM1 and Hector
I know people who saw MArio IRL, claimed he is 6-7 range..thats why he is IG, heavy frauded pictures

Meek is 0.001 percent looks

so simple math

• +1
Meeks and do plastic surgery to ascend to demi god

I know people who saw MArio IRL, claimed he is 6-7 range..thats why he is IG, heavy frauded pictures
I doubt Meeks looks so good irl too. He peaked at his mugshot

Meek is 0.001 percent looks
LMAO that's surely over exaggerated. He's not even beating O'pry and Chico who obviously have better hair, brows and chin.

He wouldn't have become so famous without that perfect mugshot. Being a thug haloes him a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and oldcell
I doubt Meeks looks so good irl too. He peaked at his mugshot
View attachment 81855View attachment 81856

LMAO that's surely over exaggerated. He's not even beating O'pry and Chico who obviously have better hair, brows and chin.

He wouldn't have become so famous without that perfect mugshot. Being a thug haloes him a lot.

True..

I really don like that low class looks, but his coloring, eyes, skull shape and lisp are insane

I like O Pry and chico looks 1000x more

Mario

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Come on guys. One dude is a blue eyed, dark, exotic looking stud that women all over the world want to cheat with. The other is just some average chad light, brown eyed generic dude. Nothing interesting about him. Except faggots on sites like this adore him. Lol Get real. This is about what attracts women not you nerdses standards of beauty

Come on guys. One dude is a blue eyed, dark, exotic looking stud that women all over the world want to cheat with. The other is just some average chad light, brown eyed generic dude. Nothing interesting about him. Except faggots on sites like this adore him. Lol Get real. This is about what attracts women not you nerdses standards of beauty
Wife of Rodriguez

Wife of Meeks

His ex wife

No matter what you say Meeks never dated a genuinely attractive woman. Imb4 "but he slayed tons of prime pussies behind closed doors!". You have no proof that he did (and you have no proof that Rodriguez didn't JFL).

Meeks caused a sensation simple because of his mugshot : a convicted felon who looks like model. That contrast is fascinating. He's gl for sure, but far from being invincible : bald, shit brows, shit chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
psl 9 is the top end of my scale

mario is all makeup and photoshop

meeks is elite
Don't overrate PSL 9 is godlike meeks is 7.5-8 psl max which is still very good.

Mario hairmogs, chinmogs, skullmogs, framemogs, heightmogs, and racemogs meeks. He also gets hotter girls as @Lifewasted stated.

Only think meeks has over mario is light eye color halo and more prominent cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Don't overrate PSL 9 is godlike meeks is 7.5-8 psl max which is still very good.

im not

meeks is god like. 1 in a 100 odd million which is why his mugshot made him a superstar

hes balding with face tats and a complete disregard for his looks yet manages to be that stunning

mario couldnt go a day without ninety skin creams, foundation and his bi annual fillers

Wife of Rodriguez
View attachment 81908
Wife of Meeks
View attachment 81910
His ex wife
View attachment 81911

No matter what you say Meeks never dated a genuinely attractive woman. Imb4 "but he slayed tons of prime pussies behind closed doors!". You have no proof that he did (and you have no proof that Rodriguez didn't JFL).

Meeks caused a sensation simple because of his mugshot : a convicted felon who looks like model. That contrast is fascinating. He's gl for sure, but far from being invincible : bald, shit brows, shit chin.
Wasn't she like, the daughter of a billionaire though?

Mario hairmogs, chinmogs, skullmogs, framemogs, heightmogs, and racemogs meeks. He also gets hotter girls as @Lifewasted stated.

Only think meeks has over mario is light eye color halo and more prominent cheekbones.
He does NOT get more females lol.
Wife of Rodriguez
View attachment 81908
Wife of Meeks
View attachment 81910
His ex wife
View attachment 81911

Lmfao that top dude is married to a curry. Meeks is ramming a blue eyed european snowbunny with his BBC, and probably doing it to a bunch of white JB girls on the side. Point proven?

Wife of Rodriguez
View attachment 81908
Wife of Meeks
View attachment 81910
His ex wife
View attachment 81911

it is so over if this is the best they can do

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I mog the first guy to hell and back.
The second one looks better

I'd say Mario has more presence irl
He looks more masc and his body is better
Mario wins in smv easy