Masculine face?

Tonimahfud

Tonimahfud

Iron
I have a babyface, and I currently am growing a beard but its kinda useless when you're babyfaced. What can I do to look more masculine? Also a lanklet but I'm working on that too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Take proviron at 25mg. Almost no side-effects and it'l boost your face

• +1
Some common avenues are:

1) Mewing & Necksercise.

2) Surgery.

3) Said you were working on this suggestion, but you know. Getting muscle and losing fat. Blah blah.

4) Get a haircut and or hats that actually compliment your facial shape.
4.1- Look into things to help beard growth.

5) Just deal with it.

I have some posts in my post history linking back to hour + lectures on facial development, medical journals, addressing some basic criticisms, and some links on exercises and shit to actually do. The recent thread on reducing baby face might help. If you want tips on something PM me, I might be able to help, because this has been a huge deal for me as I used to look like the female baby in the sun in Teletubbies.

Note:
If I ever get the free time I might make a long face guide with all the research and stuff and objective fact I've compiled and maybe a video or something to go along with it or since it seems to be such a frequently requested and asked about thing and there aren't many people that are doing quick informational videos.

It's either these super long lectures and sometimes verbose intellectual jargon filled journals / reports or 2 minutes of a low video quality god tier chad giving you 100% bs pseudo-alpha tips.

Edit: Low effort format.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PrisonMike and Tonimahfud
Some common avenues are:

1) Mewing & Necksercise.

2) Surgery.

3) Said you were working on this suggestion, but you know. Getting muscle and losing fat. Blah blah.

5) Just deal with it.

I have some posts in my post history linking back to hour + lectures on facial development, medical journals, addressing some basic criticisms, and some links on exercises and shit to actually do. The recent thread on reducing baby face might help. If you want tips on something PM me, I might be able to help, because this has been a huge deal for me as I used to look like the female baby in the sun in Teletubbies.

Note:
If I ever get the free time I might make a long face guide with all the research and stuff and objective fact I've compiled and maybe a video or something to go along with it or since it seems to be such a frequently requested and asked about thing and there aren't many people that are doing quick informational videos.

It's either these super long lectures and sometimes verbose intellectual jargon filled journals / reports or 2 minutes of a low video quality god tier chad giving you 100% bs pseudo-alpha tips.

if you're interested in making informational videos pm me and we can collaborate

• +1
  • +1
Some common avenues are:

1) Mewing & Necksercise.

2) Surgery.

5) Just deal with it.

Note:

This

• +1
I have a babyface, and I currently am growing a beard but its kinda useless when you're babyfaced. What can I do to look more masculine? Also a lanklet but I'm working on that too.
Honestly, having both masculine and feminine facial traits make you model tier attractive. If you cut body fat (follow @x69's advice) from a baby face, there is a good amount of hope that you could be model tier attractive if you have good bone underneath

• +1
Send a few plastic surgeons your face images, and ask them what procedure they would advise you.

• +1
This you op?
Images

• +1
Take proviron at 25mg. Almost no side-effects and it'l boost your face
Can you explain more on what this does

• +1
Inject T
get jaw, chin and browridge implants
Buccal fat removal

• +1
Does proviron helps in increasing penis size?

• +1