Masculine features dont mean good

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I posted this in a thread earlier, but gonna repeat this for some people here:

I had a consultation with a plastic surgeon who said that I have a very masculine facial features, and he said that the width of my midface and mandible are what makes it that way, and I have admittedly quite flat cheeks, then he brought up I could do something such as cheek implants, but in his own words "But it would make you look less masculine", he said the exact same thing with buccal lipectomy, still even have the email so just copying the quotes from it. I basically told him that I hated my round face shape because it has no angularity, and that was basically his response to how I could fix it, but at the same time how it would make me look less masculine.

I see so many people talking about wanting to look DOM, masculine etc, but what is traditionally considered masculine features, isn't actually very good looking. Most high PSL men, other than wide and square faces, a lot of their features aren't really "masculine", but they are at the same time not feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil, john2 and JeremyMeeks
there’s dom and then there’s aesthetic. you want a mix of both

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb, Deleted member 3162, Deleted member 2205 and 10 others
Flat cheeks wide jaw/wide face gets loads of stares in my city

Not saying that describes me but if you look like that chances are you will be top 20% here

Not saying that describes me but if you look like that chances are you will be top 20% here

Flat cheeks are never good JFL

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Masculine=Angularity

Look at my sig.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Aesthetics_III
I know they’re not but the only people I see with genuinely masculine features also have flat cheeks

there’s dom and then there’s aesthetic. you want a mix of both
Reducing it down to layman's as much as possible;

Masculine jaw
Masculine eyebrows
Feminine eyes
Feminine lips
+
Health indicators

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 245, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
I know they’re not but the only people I see with genuinely masculine features also have flat cheeks
0166014 Peter Steele 400x573

• Woah
Reactions: LostYouth

Masculine jaw
Masculine eyebrows
Feminine eyes
Feminine lips
+
Health indicators
what's feminine eyes and are relatively narrow lips feminine - i mean compared to the overall skull, since it's above average.

This is true. However, it is infinitely better to look dom and ugly than look feminine and ugly

• +1

Masculine jaw
Masculine eyebrows
Feminine eyes
Feminine lips
+
Health indicators

Feminine eyes and lips are a big one. I have masculine lips, but masculine lips are thin lips, so thats shit

• JFL
Feminine lips

No such thing (fish lips or too full lips are fake and looks dephormed, not feminine at all) (feminine eye area is death).
are relatively narrow lips feminine - i mean compared to the overall skull, since it's above average.

They are just bad looking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bechadish
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162 and Deleted member 2227

Masculine jaw
Masculine eyebrows
Feminine eyes
Feminine lips
+
Health indicators

Plus a good skin color (not pale)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
This. Masculinity just means defined and sharp

Yes, people in this forum are so fucking retarded thinking that ogre=DOM, OGRE just mean ugly, when in fact sharp and angular features are the real DOM ones and looks aesthetic as well, compare this nose to my sig

Scream 1996 skeet ulrich

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, PubertyMaxxer and Bechadish
No such thing (fish lips or too full lips are fake and looks dephormed, not feminine at all) (feminine eye area is death).

They are just bad looking
sad shit.
it's only slightly narrow compared to nostril.
but full

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
sad shit.
it's only slightly narrow compared to nostril.
but full

For me, when come to bones and dimorphism, the real difference between females and males are

Angularity and sharpness
Forehead Shape (sloped also browbridge)
Hoodness in eye area and Thicker Eyebrows
Taller height in Midface and Lower third

Lips, forward growth and bones in general wouldnt change too much, here is a female with insane bones, still looks very feminine because she doesn't have any of features mentioned above

277A0D68 D88C 46D0 A7F3 5413A17F66D1

@Aesthetics_III

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Bechadish
For me, when come to bones and dimorphism, the real difference between females and males

Angularity and sharpness

Lips, forward growth and bones in general wouldnt change too much, here is a female with insane bones, still looks feminine because she doesn't have any of features mentioned above

View attachment 279086
@Aesthetics_III

I believe i have it all, beside not top tier hooding.
What do you mean by tall height in midface ?
Isn't better if it's compact ?
And i agree, foids with lots of angularity or long face, or non angelic skull or face shape are UGLY.
I don't find megan fox GL tbh for that.
JFL at this beeing the epitom of GL girl according to most people @OwlGod

• +1
I believe i have it all, beside not top tier hooding.
What do you mean by tall height in midface ?
Isn't better if it's compact ?
And i agree, foids with lots of angularity or long face, or non angelic skull or face shape are UGLY.
I don't find megan fox GL tbh for that.

Males should have slight taller midface (nose majority than philtrum of course) and also taller Lower third than females (chin majority).

• Love it

still worse than any other kind of cheeks

Males should have slight taller midface (nose majority than philtrum of course) and also taller Lower third than females (chin majority).
i agree, exactly what i though.

But i don't know how much nose is important tbh.
still worse than any other kind of cheeks
no, opry's zygos are masculine af. still flat.

• +1
For me, when come to bones and dimorphism, the real difference between females and males are

Angularity and sharpness

Lips, forward growth and bones in general wouldnt change too much, here is a female with insane bones, still looks very feminine because she doesn't have any of features mentioned above

View attachment 279086
@Aesthetics_III

Exactly. Big bones doesn’t equal masculinity (with the exception of the chin)

FA974465 69F9 4C48 82EA 8A37C931AEBB
46321FD8 2C06 419C 9F79 D1E7F758439E

Angelina has insane, bulky bones (most notably cheekbones), but because she isn’t angular she still looks feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 2227
But i don't know how much nose is important tbh.

The nasal bone need to be wide and forward, the tip of the nose need to be thin, the nose itself need to be straight and upturned with the ala at the same lvl of tip.

For females, the nasal bone is slight less forward, the nose itself is concave instead of straight. The tip is also more bulbous.

20200223 095926
Fem
Images 2
male
7BDD1E35 805F 4AFA AE58 ADA435F70AB1

Images 18

Scream 1996 skeet ulrich

• So Sad
  • +1
I posted this in a thread earlier, but gonna repeat this for some people here:

I had a consultation with a plastic surgeon who said that I have a very masculine facial features, and he said that the width of my midface and mandible are what makes it that way, and I have admittedly quite flat cheeks, then he brought up I could do something such as cheek implants, but in his own words "But it would make you look less masculine", he said the exact same thing with buccal lipectomy, still even have the email so just copying the quotes from it. I basically told him that I hated my round face shape because it has no angularity, and that was basically his response to how I could fix it, but at the same time how it would make me look less masculine.

I see so many people talking about wanting to look DOM, masculine etc, but what is traditionally considered masculine features, isn't actually very good looking. Most high PSL men, other than wide and square faces, a lot of their features aren't really "masculine", but they are at the same time not feminine.

Meeks or Die Theory

Yes OP I have the same issue: wide IPD, very wide BZW, hyper compact midface, tall chin.

I need to soften my features (like iris lightening and eyelash transplants) and get Lefort with CW rotation to elongate my midface.

Yes OP I have the same issue: wide IPD, very wide BZW, hyper compact midface, tall chin.

I need to soften my features (like iris lightening and eyelash transplants) and get Lefort with CW rotation to elongate my midface.
Really? Whats your midface ratio

Really? Whats your midface ratio
About 1.23
I look a lot like that old lookism user that had a slight underbite and bulbous nose who everyone considered hypermasculine (but Mediterranean and without the bulbous nose)

I legitimately need CW rotation instead of CCW rotation. Good news is that Elongating a short midface is much more doable, and some of the best maxillofacial surgery results I’ve seen have been on fellow underbite and short midfacecels.
C51BE10B 36D2 4B0A 8A4B 11285F163D8C
2879083A A4A6 4C97 8D51 9B37301AB415

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4887
Exactly. Big bones doesn’t equal masculinity (with the exception of the chin)

View attachment 279110View attachment 279111

Angelina has insane, bulky bones (most notably cheekbones), but because she isn’t angular she still looks feminine
well tbh its hard to argue that a guy with a bigger jaw doesnt look more masculine than the same guy with a smaller jaw. same goes for zygos and browridge

About 1.23
I look a lot like that old lookism user that had a slight underbite and bulbous nose who everyone considered hypermasculine (but Mediterranean and without the bulbous nose)

I legitimately need CW rotation instead of CCW rotation. Good news is that Elongating a short midface is much more doable, and some of the best maxillofacial surgery results I’ve seen have been on fellow underbite and short midfacecels.
View attachment 280677View attachment 280678

Damn thats quite high, but is that really bad? Looks really compact but thats about it. It's not often you hear about someone needing to lengthen midface, its usually shorten it.

well tbh its hard to argue that a guy with a bigger jaw doesnt look more masculine than the same guy with a smaller jaw. same goes for zygos and browridge

which ones more masculine

36FC926C D066 4F68 88C1 085E24EDFD03
81FBA391 EE4B 4B43 966A A4722DBFDDDD

Extreme masculine you will end up looking like a fucking Neanderthal

Extreme masculine you will end up looking like a fucking Neanderthal
generally:
If you're tall masculine max.
If you're short asthetic max.

Most people can't really choose though but still. Being masculine and short fails you harder then asthetic + short/not tall

nothing fits everyone but the best looking people are a good mix of the two

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Damn thats quite high, but is that really bad? Looks really compact but thats about it. It's not often you hear about someone needing to lengthen midface, its usually shorten it.
If I had an actual normal height midface, and just a high ratio due to my IPD then yeah it wouldn’t need elongating, but my midface is actually short. And I have a very broad face.

This guy needed midface elongation, and it helped him big time. Granted he also got a taller lower third but his midface was too compact as well.
E531A77F EFE9 4BF6 BAF7 430D993D83A8

• +1
If I had an actual normal height midface, and just a high ratio due to my IPD then yeah it wouldn’t need elongating, but my midface is actually short. And I have a very broad face.

This guy needed midface elongation, and it helped him big time. Granted he also got a taller lower third but his midface was too compact as well.
View attachment 280727
That guy has a short maxilla if i remember correct?

View attachment 280727

I have similar midface ratio to you, but dont suffer from short-face snydrome. Lower third and Upper are good aligned.

That guy has a short maxilla if i remember correct?
Yeah vertical maxillary deficiency and too-short of a midface are essentially synonymous.

I have similar midface ratio to you, but dont suffer from short-face snydrome. Lower third and Upper are good aligned.
Sounds good, but if you have an actual short midface/maxilla (not relative), it’s hard to look really good imo.

What’s your pupil to upper vermilion border distance in mm?

Sounds good, but if you have an actual short midface/maxilla (not relative), it’s hard to look really good imo.

What’s your pupil to upper vermilion border distance in mm?

Like 55mm.

Like 55mm.
Do you have a very small skull? I’m not sure it could look normal otherwise—you may just be used to seeing your face so much you don’t think your midface is too short. I sure didn’t until the last few weeks, and once I started speaking to surgeons online and I basically got reasoned into accepting the idea that CW rotation benefits me a lot
As well as making morphs

Do you have a very small skull? I’m not sure it could look normal otherwise—you may just be used to seeing your face so much you don’t think your midface is too short. I sure didn’t until the last few weeks, and once I started speaking to surgeons online and I basically got reasoned into accepting the idea that CW rotation benefits me a lot
As well as making morphs

My skull is pretty small in height yeah. But not width. Its normal, i have 45% upper and 55% lower jaw length.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
About 1.23

View attachment 280677View attachment 280678
Dos the nose actually get longer?
As well as making morphs
Can yiu still get an upswing of mandible with clockwise rotation?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401