Masculinity is a low IQ trait

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Every single "masculine" man I have ever seen has been a bona-fide idiot. They are basically just the inverse of the cuck. Just like when a cuck calls somebody a "racist/sexist/etc" for disagreeing with them so called masculine men will just call you a pussy/woman/etc for not doing some stupid bullshit in the name of "being a man". Most masculine behaviors aren't rational. War, getting into fights, working long hours under shit working conditions etc. Those things are dumb as fuck yet they are considered masculine for some reason lmao what a joke.

I have also noticed that for some men masculinity appears to be a coping mechanism for being ugly. Think about how some men are fat as shit and probably beating their wives yet they cope with "muh masculinity" and think that behaving like violent low IQ pigs makes them men somehow. It doesn't. It just makes disgusting freaks that everybody fucking hates.

Ideally it would be best to be neither a cuck nor a meathead/wivebeater.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, karbo, Chadeep and 10 others
H2O

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Bruh567 and bruh3610
Lmao nigga did a feminist tell you that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 5 others
752.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 7112
99℅ of masculinity comes from looks. Masculine behavior is cope

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, karbo, Chadeep and 4 others
You’re my Squid bro but.....
99F606F2 57EF 4B07 8566 C23D306FC52C

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Chadeep, Deleted member 7079 and 6 others

This must be op

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
99℅ of masculinity comes from looks. Masculine behavior is cope

Eh don't entirely agree. Women DO like masculine behavior. It's just that some men think being masculine just means being angry and stupid all the time, which isn't actually what masculinity is. In fact I would argue that being easily angered is actually a highly beta thing to do.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 2597
Lmao nigga did a feminist tell you that
Every single "masculine" man I have ever seen has been a bona-fide idiot. They are basically just the inverse of the cuck. Just like when a cuck calls somebody a "racist/sexist/etc" for disagreeing with them so called masculine men will just call you a pussy/woman/etc for not doing some stupid bullshit in the name of "being a man". Most masculine behaviors aren't rational. War, getting into fights, working long hours under shit working conditions etc. Those things are dumb as fuck yet they are considered masculine for some reason lmao what a joke.

I have also noticed that for some men masculinity appears to be a coping mechanism for being ugly. Think about how some men are fat as shit and probably beating their wives yet they cope with "muh masculinity" and think that behaving like violent low IQ pigs makes them men somehow. It doesn't. It just makes disgusting freaks that everybody fucking hates.

Ideally it would be best to neither a cuck nor a meathead/wivebeater.
did not read will beat the shit out of my wife tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7112
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, bruh3610 and Deleted member 3635
yet another banger

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadeep and Deleted member 7112
High Prenatal T is correlated with high IQ. Many geniuses were womanizers- Feynman, Einstein, Camus, Schrodinger, Heisenberg

I would argue feminity is a low iq trait.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Just sissymax bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
E226bf4
OP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 7112

Ideally it would be best to be neither a cuck nor a meathead/wivebeater.
Both my wife and her boyfriend,his son,mine son and maybe second husband of my wife including i am not really sure but probably second daughter of wife's boyfriend agree with this.

Attachments

• ELisFDPXYAEuip4.jpg
    ELisFDPXYAEuip4.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
Fcd

Masculinity is low iq
The future is female

This is true af but you cant argue with dumb masculinity worshippers

Eh don't entirely agree. Women DO like masculine behavior. It's just that some men think being masculine just means being angry and stupid all the time, which isn't actually what masculinity is. In fact I would argue that being easily angered is actually a highly beta thing to do.
True masculinity is stoicism IMO. The ability to endure and deal with the pain and hardship of anything life throws at you without muh emotions or muh pain is the ultimate alpha behavior.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and disillusioned
Great thread.

Logical and realistic thinking.

Attachments

• 1590398032534.png
    1590398032534.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
  • WTF
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Masculinity and I'd argue even feminity are both anti civilizational. Pathetic lmao, a bunch of mentally insecure weak try hard men why think they're tough and cool by acting like unlikable arrogant assholes, while it's true that women do prefer these men, that's only because it's a survival trait of being powerful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756