Masculinity is key

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I feel like masculine features like hollow cheeks, low body fat, strong jaw, low & thick brows, thin lips, dense and thick facial & body hair etc. are extremely important when it comes to looksmaxing.
Even all the good-looking prettyboys have masculine features like thick brows or a wide jaw to balance out the more feminine ones.

I was "blessed" with a round face shape, chubby cheeks, full lips, thin and high eyebrows, a brow ridge that is too high, a narrow mandible and a weak chin and have to work REAL HARD to become more masculine looking. I'm working on all these weaknesses right now. Using Minoxidil and nutritional supplements for facial and eyebrow hair, chewing for my jaw, getting lean until I have visible abs (almost there), got Botox yesterday to lower my brows.
Next step will be upper lip reduction surgery and in the future maybe a chin implant (even though implants are not permanent) if faking a bigger chin with beard isn't enough.
I used to be pretty muscular because I developed a gym addiction (bodybuilding & later powerlifting) at 15/16 but haven't been working out for 1 1/2 years and that's my least concern right now. After fixing my face, muscle memory effect will take care of my frame once I take up working out again.
Earbuds fucked up my jaw joints (clicking and pain), that's another thing to fix.

What are you doing to masculinemax?
:blackpill: :blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, randomguy1235, oldcell and 3 others
I want dicksucking lips so much. Jb's love that. Most of the dudes have lips like that. I want them too

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, nastynas, GoMadAndSTFU and 5 others
You look masc in your AVI

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Having toptier bone sturcture is ideal. Doesn't need to be masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 2846
This lightning > Everything. I'm on a bulk rn so gonna miss my cheekbones but I wish I didn't have a crooked nose and my lips would look better, people often tell me I look angry but I'm used to having a rested face like this.

7eroISd.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod, GoMadAndSTFU and Bewusst
This lightning > Everything. I'm on a bulk rn so gonna miss my cheekbones but I wish I didn't have a crooked nose and my lips would look better, people often tell me I look angry but I'm used to having a rested face like this.

7eroISd.jpg
Would start open mouth chewing to learn not using your lips anymore to close your mouth/keep it closed. Your nose is fine imo, your eyebrows could use a little more thickness though.

Would start open mouth chewing to learn not using your lips anymore to close your mouth/keep it closed. Your nose is fine imo, your eyebrows could use a little more thickness though.
Do you recommend something for eyebrows? I actually get a lot of compliments from good looking chicks on my lips. Is there a way to fix lips, possibly a surgery?

bro what about your botox ? Does it looks way better? tell me please.

7eroISd.jpg
Same Aspie stare like me i also look same with the natural face and so does sean opry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Bewusst and prgfromnl
Same Aspie stare like me i also look same with the natural face and so does sean opry
Wish I didn't have this angry face stare when face is rested, but it comes with the masculanity I guess. Can't wait to drop to 11-12% bodyfat so I will see my full face potential. Picture was taken at like 14.5% bodyfat

7eroISd.jpg
ur eye area is rly good but ur lower third is sub par

I agree, my side profile looks good but lower third from front view is fucked
How old are you? I heard MK4 can increase bone growth in face..

I feel like masculine features like hollow cheeks, low body fat, strong jaw, low & thick brows, thin lips, dense and thick facial & body hair etc. are extremely important when it comes to looksmaxing.
Even all the good-looking prettyboys have masculine features like thick brows or a wide jaw to balance out the more feminine ones.

I was "blessed" with a round face shape, chubby cheeks, full lips, thin and high eyebrows, a brow ridge that is too high, a narrow mandible and a weak chin and have to work REAL HARD to become more masculine looking. I'm working on all these weaknesses right now. Using Minoxidil and nutritional supplements for facial and eyebrow hair, chewing for my jaw, getting lean until I have visible abs (almost there), got Botox yesterday to lower my brows.
Next step will be upper lip reduction surgery and in the future maybe a chin implant (even though implants are not permanent) if faking a bigger chin with beard isn't enough.
I used to be pretty muscular because I developed a gym addiction (bodybuilding & later powerlifting) at 15/16 but haven't been working out for 1 1/2 years and that's my least concern right now. After fixing my face, muscle memory effect will take care of my frame once I take up working out again.
Earbuds fucked up my jaw joints (clicking and pain), that's another thing to fix.

No shit sherlock

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Bewusst
Do you recommend something for eyebrows? I actually get a lot of compliments from good looking chicks on my lips. Is there a way to fix lips, possibly a surgery?
Yeah, open mouth chew to "unlearn" using your lips to close the mouth. For eyebrows, Minoxidil works well (in my experience), you might wanna try an eyebrow/-lash serum or peppermint oil instead. As for nutrients, biotin and msm might help. Don't think you need surgery for your lips though.
bro what about your botox ? Does it looks way better? tell me please.
Botox takes days to start having visible effects. So be patient. I will make a thread soon.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
basicly masculinity is the biggest cope ever. this is what jb's want
A89992780a142cdc27b3f61ab189470b

Images

Imagex49965

3HEHP5I

32a1c8246966fab18909f1d9980ab1bb

2bp blogspotcomAlainDelon28229 511b41eb56f3a89abc66ab982d129da93420f38f

41u4tU4FbjL

Jfl at your muh masculine.

they are masculine dumb fuck
giphy.gif

Especially dicaprio
Young Leonardo DiCaprio Pictures
Poster840x830f8f8f8 pad750x1000f8f8f8u2

Opry is masculine model for example, Chico is preetyboy model. Most of models are mix, dudes like cain valasquez are ultra masculine.

giphy.gif

Especially dicaprio
View attachment 110508 View attachment 110509

Opry is masculine model for example, Chico is preetyboy model. Most of models are mix, dudes like cain valasquez are ultra masculine.

smh, all men who look good have masculine features, which makes them MASCULINE and look good

name one good looking man that doesnt have high set cheekbones, a strong jaw, low set brows, strong brow ridge

its all about being masculine man

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Roping Subhuman

7eroISd.jpg

You need to lengthen your chin to be taken seriously

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst and Nosecel9000
Full lips are good if everything else is masculine like Miro

Im injecting HGH, taking Aromasin , swimmaxxing, eyebrowmaxxing, skinmaxxing, debloatmaxxing, teeth and palatemaxxing

Custom Implant Surgery once im 18+ and 10% bf
Chico has masculine features

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman

my otoplasty will fix my subhuman promiment ears soon.
after that I will start saving money to get a fat graft in:
- chin
- upper nose
- upper eyelid
- maybe also in lips and jawline

meanwhile I will continue my SARMmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
Just inject bro0o0o0o0o

- chin
- upper nose
- upper eyelid

Otoplasty cheap relatively speaking?

I will pay 2500€ and that's a good price for an otoplasty in Italy.
Decent, know a blackpilled girl who needs otoplasty and boob job.

Doubt she will as it doesn't matter anyways, guys so thirty these days.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
- chin
- upper nose
- upper eyelid

I think having your eyebrows lowered would look much better in your case than a fat graft in upper lids tbh. When is your otoplasty?

I think having your eyebrows lowered would look much better in your case than a fat graft in upper lids tbh. When is your otoplasty?
I avoid botox because I don't know how my brow skin and eyebrows will descend, for example it may descend giving me negative tilted eyebros

I avoid botox because I don't know how my brow skin and eyebrows will descend, for example it may descend giving me negative tilted eyebros
There are alternatives to Botox which give more predictable results. A reverse thread lift for example. I recommend just making an appointment with a good plastic surgeon to talk about options for lowering eyebrows. He might broaden your perspective.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
There are alternatives to Botox which give more predictable results. A reverse thread lift for example. I recommend just making an appointment with a good plastic surgeon to talk about options for lowering eyebrows. He might broaden your perspective.
thanks for the advice, however the only choice for me is a facial contouring with fat graft (lipofilling) because it would let me improve all features of my face (chin, jawline, nose, upper eyelids, lips, zygos) with just 3000$

thanks for the advice, however the only choice for me is a facial contouring with fat graft (lipofilling) because it would let me improve all features of my face (chin, jawline, nose, upper eyelids, lips, zygos) with just 3000$
Don't think it would look good. Fillers often look fake and fat grafting can make you look more fat literally. I think getting more lean, chewing more, lowering your brows and MAYBE a filler for just your chin hollow plus working out could make you ascend big time. But whatever you wish, I'm just trying to help out as best as I can. Good luck regardless, my friend!