Masseter atrophy/Facial leanness

Dodevu

Dodevu

Diamond
Going to university in exactly 1 month time and want to look my best, i'm 5'11 148lbs. Used to chew throughout my whole 8 hour shift 5 days a week and my masseter muscle seemed quite big when pumped from chewing, I started getting pains/discomfort from what I thought at the time may have been TMD so I gave it a rest and stopped chewing for around 1 month and my face kinda changed and looked a bit more bloated but i'm guessing that was down to eating more sodium/carbs i'm not entirely sure!

Question is do you think my masseters could atrophy that much in 1 month? I know people say you're constantly working them talking/eating etc but same applies to arms because surely if you stop working out then your arms etc will atrophy even though you're still doing shit with them as you're not pushing them to the limit.

Also anymore tips on what I can do to lean my face as much as possible? My plan for the next month is very low sodium <1g, low carbs <30g, cardio for 1h per day, 1gallon water, calorie deficit.

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
low sodium to avoid water retention, low body fat so lose body fat. but be careful the body still needs sodium

• +1
Going to university in exactly 1 month time and want to look my best, i'm 5'11 148lbs. Used to chew throughout my whole 8 hour shift 5 days a week and my masseter muscle seemed quite big when pumped from chewing, I started getting pains/discomfort from what I thought at the time may have been TMD so I gave it a rest and stopped chewing for around 1 month and my face kinda changed and looked a bit more bloated but i'm guessing that was down to eating more sodium/carbs i'm not entirely sure!

Question is do you think my masseters could atrophy that much in 1 month? I know people say you're constantly working them talking/eating etc but same applies to arms because surely if you stop working out then your arms etc will atrophy even though you're still doing shit with them as you're not pushing them to the limit.

Also anymore tips on what I can do to lean my face as much as possible? My plan for the next month is very low sodium <1g, low carbs <30g, cardio for 1h per day, 1gallon water, calorie deficit.

Thanks.
There probably was some atrophy, but if there was, just go low sodium, low carb for leanness and start chewing. Just a minor setback. Keep at it boyo

• +1
I made he mistake of cutting sodium too much and suffered
low sodium to avoid water retention, low body fat so lose body fat. but be careful the body still needs sodium

• +1
Chew and cut bf

• +1