Masseter reduction reached max final stage. zygo visibility increased

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Screenshot 20190816 001020 Gallery

now my zygo all the way to the ear is visible in certain lightings in low bloat days unlike before , when only the cherkbone part was. Id say the sligh sacrifice of jaw width was worth it. (i dont yave a round gonial angle its the lighting that leaves part of the gon8on in shadow. Now I finally have sharp gonial angle from profile)

I hope it doesnt get hypertrophied again qhen botox wears off

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 000, Lorsss and 4 others
looks good bro

Fu
View attachment 97733

now my zygo all the way to the ear is visible in certain lightings in low bloat days unlike before , when only the cherkbone part was. Id say the sligh sacrifice of jaw width was worth it. (i dont yave a round gonial angle its the lighting that leaves part of the gon8on in shadow. Now I finally have sharp gonial angle from profile)

I hope it doesnt get hypertrophied again qhen botox wears off
ascension looks godly

GO FUCK BITCHES CHAD

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I knew who posted this thread before i even looked jfl

Dude u look like a vampire

Do you believe in mewing

Do you believe in mewing
Dunno. My cheekbones got more forward s8nce 27 years old but I guess it was just last bits of maturing. honestly I dont know if it changes anything. What I know is that it makes for a better submental posture-wise

wow
looks so good tbh
in old pics you often look like a boneless potato compared to this

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
wow
looks so good tbh
in old pics you often look like a boneless potato compared to this
in older pics I was fatter too amd had a diet mainly based on salt and carbs. masseter reduction was kinda a late cherry on top to improve face front silhouette

You look like richard ramirez

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
in older pics I was fatter too amd had a diet mainly based on salt and carbs. masseter reduction was kinda a late cherry on top to improve face front silhouette
shit this makes me want to lose bf and lower sodium so bad
my diet is mainly based off these things too. i am around 15% bf but when im not bloated my face has good bone definition with long ramus and visible cheekbones but when im bloated my ogee curve becomes worse and my face looks roundish

shit this makes me want to lose bf and lower sodium so bad
my diet is mainly based off these things too. i am around 15% bf but when im not bloated my face has good bone definition with long ramus and visible cheekbones but when im bloated my ogee curve becomes worse and my face looks roundish
yea its always worth it. I dont even have high zygo/cheekbobe prominence they re just placed high. Everyone benefits greatly from balanced diet
Post frontal
20190810 013248

candid

20190810 015724

light+angle cherrypick

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
why were your masseters hypertophied in the first place?

Bruxim? Excessive chewing?

Btw you look pretty fantastic in all honesty.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Mirin hollow cheeks

with normal bateman-like hair you would slay
now you like like an idiot-tranny
why?

i think with medium courtains you will look much better and more manly hair soo long can push some girls away

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top and Deleted member 470
why were your masseters hypertophied in the first place?

Bruxim? Excessive chewing?

Btw you look pretty fantastic in all honesty.
there was ibe time I fell into concrete frim 6 feet chin first. jaw broke in half but sealed right away doctors were perolexed jaw sides had a lot of tension snd strain I think the hypertrophy was caused by that

Ehat

Whats your diet now then?

Ehat

Whats your diet now then?
less carb based more vegetables, chicken and low sodium foods like tuna. before it qas luke pasta 5 days a week