Masseter training/chewing may not be the best idea (Connor Murphy descension)

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Connor murphy descended hard because of a few factors (hairline loss, losing size, skin aging) but this post is about masseter size increasing, and how it made his face look more bloated.

Before (Peak)

Connor 1

After

Connor 3

I'm sure you see the difference. It makes his face look less masculine and more bloated.

Also, he has made videos recommending chewing, so I know this isn't because of aging or bloat, the masseter muscles are clearly larger.

Here is some video:

Before

After

Think twice before training masseter muscles.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike
Holy shit he looks so terrible now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Luke LLL
He looks the same, just very different lighting. Downlighting makes not only the physique look better but it makes facial angles more prominent.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena, CristianT, Currycellmate and 6 others
He looks the same, just very different lighting. Downlighting makes not only the physique look better but it makes facial angles more prominent.
Bro, look at the first video, he shows himself in regular and downlight. The regular lighting looks better facially. Watch the second video. His jaw looks bloated and isn't defined.

Silly, you don't directly chew for masseter hypertrophy, how many times have I lectured this forum on it?

Chewing- if done correctly, is there to widen the zygomatic arches etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
I think it s more bloat than masseter fault because water retention due to test

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 4209
Connor murphy descended hard because of a few factors (hairline loss, losing size, skin aging) but this post is about masseter size increasing, and how it made his face look more bloated.

Before (Peak)

View attachment 187298

After

View attachment 187299

I'm sure you see the difference. It makes his face look less masculine and more bloated.

Also, he has made videos recommending chewing, so I know this isn't because of aging or bloat, the masseter muscles are clearly larger.

Here is some video:

Before

After

He already had large masseter to begin with

Crazy how a few millimeters of tissue throw off his ratios that much.

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr and Toth's thot
Again wide lower third is a bad thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Luke LLL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Silly, you don't directly chew for masseter hypertrophy, how many times have I lectured this forum on it?

How do you chew correctly and what’s the best routine for it so we don’t over do it

:what:

Captura de Tela 2019 12 09 as 101939

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
probably just bloat from oestrogen and partying/drink etc

u can't tell for sure that it was the chewing that did it

• +1
Reactions: underdog
Yep, it should be ~90% of the bizygomatic width. Never 1 to 1 or beyond that.
Huh? Bigonial should be equal to bizygomatic, it makes jaw look strong asf if your zygos are wide. Some people have jaw even wider than zygos, look at brad pitt, ian somerhalder

• JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth
probably just bloat from oestrogen and partying/drink etc

u can't tell for sure that it was the chewing that did it
No, he's made videos about chewing.

with canines right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
with canines right?
emphasis on premolars and canines- yes.

It's still a very experimental approach and I have never seen anyone write a study it.

All this technique is rooted in are stress distribution landmaps of skulls with different biting points, that's it.

I would still clench on my far back molars every now and then, just to avoid that the bite becomes too misaligned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
@SayNoToRotting how are we suppose to chew

Just don't be a retard and overdo it, it's not that hard lmao

so primarily chew with premolars and canines? That seems counterproductive, I feel as if it would give your cheeks a more bloated look
Why?
@SayNoToRotting how are we suppose to chew
It's been weeks.

Have you been getting blue balls for me, you submissive pug?

didn't mew talking about the whole push swallow and not to have food laying around in your cheeks area b4 u swallow. Imo chewing with canines will cause the cheeks (buccinators) to get swell over time. just a theory. I primary only chew with premolars/molars and wisdom teeth. Is that bad?
First of all, the buccinators are way too small to significantly affect appearence, at least from what I have read countless times.

Second of all, you won't get to use them anyway when you clench on your premolars and canines.

• +1
Reactions: noped
Crazy how a few millimeters of tissue throw off his ratios that much.
yes its fucked how incredibly unforgiving beauty is for males

I always thought having an overly wide lower third is a looksmin, its better to have an angular, well-shaped lower third & masseters that are not wider than the cheekbones and are just about as wide as the neck - e.g. Connor's before photo.

An overly wide lower third makes you look bloated in the face and sickly because it makes your neck look smaller.

I know this because I used to have a really wide lower third from test+chewing but used botox injections to shrink it, trained my neck, and got cheek implants, now my frontal view is much much more harmonious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Hades

What is the correct way of chewing?
You have shit insertions, doesn't mean it's will not work for others

If we started analyzing female faces we would come to the same conclusion

How do you even chew properly?

Before (Peak)

View attachment 187298

After

View attachment 187299

Here is some video:

Before

After

That's what this POS gets for mogging the fuck out of that kid infront his girl on youtube and then posting it to the world. I doubt it was staged. unless that guy was paid ALOT I don't see who in their right mind would agree to it.